温度感觉: 12°
楼主: xpxpxpx p
打印 上一主题 下一主题

论坛文摘:环球邮报2篇报道引发的思考

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-4 13:49:34 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

早上吃早餐的时候,无意中看到《环球邮报》头版的报道 The face of Chinese cost cutting , 讲的是国内一个孩子因为着凉( caught a cold, an ordinary cold ),到医院就医被假冒抗生素致死的事情。看后很是伤心 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-7-5
反正那个小女孩不是你女儿,你怎么写怎么有理。

...个人也好,国家也罢,没有缺点是不可能的,缺点被别人抓住不放,一再放大的情况下,自己不要急躁,给自己一些时间,不断的努力,就会有好的结果,有了好的结果之后,别人不认可也没关系,继续努力做好下一件事情也就是了。再有就是自信,...

如果你这些话直接给说那个可怜的母亲,她会轮圆了抽你的嘴巴。
沙发
发表于 2007-7-4 14:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布

Is  this the best you can do?

This is the best she can do.
板凳
发表于 2007-7-4 15:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布
Well, can you then please tell me why she would do that? According to which part of my post you could make such conclusion?

If a little girl died in Canada the same way, how would medias and general public response? would any one say "个人也好,国家也罢,没有缺点是不可能的,缺点被别人抓住不放,一再放大的情况下,自己不要急躁,…"

If such tragedy happened to your family, could you still criticize "relentless exaggerations" of Medias? could you still "不要急躁".
地板
发表于 2007-7-4 21:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布

I am wondering how come you only picked such a small piece of my post to support your point. Why did you intentionally ignore the following statement which is more important -- 给自己一些时间,不断的努力,就会有好的结果,有了好的结果之后,别人不认可也没关系,继续努力做好下一件事情也就是了。

Contrary to many people’s expectations, the responses of Chinese medium and government were way more positive and constructive. Why couldn’t you, who were born in China, see all of these improvements? Do you think cursing could do any good?

Over all, it takes no intelligence to criticize.

BTW, please don’t misinterpret my post if you didn't really read it.

You didn't answer my question. My question is, if your daughter was killed by a bad health care system, how would you repond? Would you still tolerate the system? Would you still keep positive?

I asked Bei Shan similar queation many times. If his family's member was killed in 64, how would he respond? He never answered such question.

No use to argue with people like you and Bei Shan. You are the typical Chinese who can be easily fooled around by GCD.

Sorry for my poor English.
5#
发表于 2007-7-6 11:58:01 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[porpoise]发布
从楼主的文章仿佛有看到了什么的影子,无知、无情、顽固。翻了错误,制造了灾难,不去反思,不去从根本改正,只会打着“向前看的”旗号想让全民忘却,别人一提起或批评一下,就会跳出来辩解或攻击别人。因为不想反思,不懂反思,不会反思,所以错误一犯再犯,悲剧一演再演。这样的人/组织当政,只能是人民的悲哀。楼主来了加拿大,是国内人民之幸,但我在加拿大实在不想看到他们在这儿用他们的脑袋/思维想影响/改造加拿大,我们现在的家园

He is vulnerable and sensitive to criticisms at China. That is why he is always keen to find excuses for tragedies happened in China. Such kind of people never questions the systems of China- the root of all problems. Such people are not just a few, but many. I label them: Nu Cai. They never care other people’s suffering, as long as they don’t suffer.
6#
发表于 2007-7-6 12:45:30 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布

You seem overwhelmed by angry and frustration.

My intention is to start a health discussion with all the friends here. But you and some 51ers didn’t add any value since day one other than cursing and insulting me. You guys cut me deep.

No value exists until people get their head right.
7#
发表于 2007-7-6 12:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布

You seem overwhelmed by angry and frustration.

My intention is to start a health discussion with all the friends here. But you and some 51ers didn’t add any value since day one other than cursing and insulting me. You guys cut me deep.

Don't imagine if I am angry or not, because you never know. Please focus on points.
8#
发表于 2007-7-6 13:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
For people who are living in Canada, after reading this newspaper for years, I won’t be surprised that many of them will be influenced and have bias against China or even Chinese people, including ordinary Chinese immigrants in Canada.

Whick one of the following is more important:

1. The reputation of China and Chinese people
2. The suffering of Chiense people(some) through different ways in China due to the lack of sound social system.

You claimed read a lot. Why don't you throw your books away and go to China to learn from that society? In China, reading too much means you have more chance to get head problems.

Here, your problem is linking "negative reports" to China's reputation. Which one is more important, your reputation or other's life?
9#
发表于 2007-7-6 20:03:26 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[ffgg123]发布
我是一个生活在加拿大的华人,我希望中国越来越强大,..

What do you mean by "强大". It has been 强大 enough to supress you, to fool you, to take your property and rights away without arguement.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表