• 实时天气:温尼伯 21°
    温度感觉: 20°
查看: 21563|回复: 279
打印 上一主题 下一主题

倡议:谁也不回有关唐炜臻,houstonhankou, torontowuchang的帖子

关闭
楼主
发表于 2010-12-2 20:55:01 | 显示全部楼层
海外华人因为语言,陌生的环境,司法的介入,没有上层关系和代表人物,人们害怕,大多数话人缺乏主动性,没有坚定不移的信念和意志,决心和毅力,失去唐炜臻,就失去了领导和组织,失去了坚强的领导,唐炜臻失去投资人,失去合伙人也就失去了领导作用,组织和应有的力量,一个十多年心血凝聚而成,一个用成熟的经验和智慧组织起来的集体,团队,巨大的投资和财富眼看就要遭到破坏,毁灭和消失,投资人担心可能受到巨大的损失,伤害,会遗憾终生,十分痛心,唐炜臻应该更痛心,痛不欲生才对。但唐炜臻不是这样,唐炜臻有坚定地信念,有信心,有把握克服一切困难和艰难险阻,一直在在积极面对和努力,在奋斗,想尽办法争取机会,收回投资,把损失夺回来。
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2010-12-2 20:58:01 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这个倡议一定很受欢迎。
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-12-3 12:37:47 | 显示全部楼层
海外华人为什么是一盘散沙?
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2010-12-3 12:36 编辑

用唐炜臻的海外华人基金作为例子,很形象。没有唐炜臻,就没有了领导,一个没有领导的组织,就不是一个组织,就是一盘散沙,一个再好的事物和集体没有领导,就没有积极主动的因素和力量,就名存实亡,大家有劲使不上。大家只好被动依赖政府和媒体获得的反面信息,负面和毁灭性的东西,具有误导,打击和破坏投资人的信心和利益的作用。投资人应该醒悟,觉醒,为了维护自己的权力和利益必须重新组织起来。证券会并不代表投资人的利益,警察局更不关心投资人的利益,只有投资人自己才能代表自己,保护自己的投资人。

如果大家联合起来,投资人团结起来是任何力量都阻挡不了的。海外华人为了自己的权力和利益,在民主与法治社会力量是强大的。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2010-12-3 18:22:18 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2010-12-3 18:28 编辑

torontowuchang 是高人,有分析能力。

谁也不回,最后谁都忍不住。反唐的几个我清楚。

看到没有适得其反
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-12-5 16:04:45 | 显示全部楼层
华裔投票率成长一倍 华裔选将交换市选经验
据世界日报记者葛健生报,「公民动力」成员的文世昌4日指出,此次市选华裔投票选民成长一倍,华裔参选人近四成当选,未来仍有选战策略值得运用;港加联会长李树德盼藉选后聚会讨论汲取选战经验,有助日后华裔参政。

自2000年以来,参与大多地区市选的华裔参政人数及当选人数不断增加。2010年共有41位华裔参选、16位华裔当选;相比之下2006年只有44位华裔参选、十位华裔当选;2003年有25位华裔参选、六位华裔当选;2000年17位华裔参选、六位华裔当选。

代表「公民动力」出席的文世昌指出,本次华裔选民的投票率至少成长一倍,他认为电视举办论坛、平面媒体、电台、免费报,以及电子邮件、脸书等社交电子网路发挥很大作用,激发公民参与意识。

曾于香港担任区议员、市议员及立法局议员达十年的文世昌表示,香港经验有许多
本地市选值得借镜之处,他举例而言,候选人可勤发传单、在酒楼等公共场合插出
竞选看板等方式,可作为未来选举宣传的参考。

文世昌分析,华裔参政走出第一步最重要,其实很多首次参选者于竞逐教育委员时
得以胜选,因此可将教育委员一职列为跨出从政第一步,就像在香港先从自区议员
做起。

文世昌认为,由于本次市选的华裔参选人数不少,且当选人数为历届最多,因此想
进一步了解是否是因参选人的竞选策略有所提高,并检讨方法,以作为未来提高华
裔参选及当选策略。

文世昌举例而言,在多伦多市、烈治文山市均有华裔候选人于同一选区捉对厮杀,
未来或许能透过协调于不同选区参选,以提高华裔当选率;此外,华裔第二代、第
三代亦相继崭露头角,于选情激烈地区竞逐实属不易,或许未来考虑能从参选教育
委员开始。

对于本次市选的当选人,文世昌建议,有心从政的当选人,应自当选第一日起即多
与社区交往,「当选日即是下一届选举开始日」,毕竟选举是长期策略。

「港加联」会长李树德表示,4日邀请市选参选人及当选人,主要目的是盼能从此次
市选中汲取经验,并探讨社区应如何协助华裔候选人,并进行相关培训、提供社区
资源等。

多市华裔选将交换市选经验

在五个社区组织安排下,大多地区十多位市选的华裔当选人和参选人4日齐聚在万锦
市议会,检视选战期间的策略,并展望未来华裔参政机会。

大多地区十多位华裔当参选人齐聚万锦市议会,交换在本届市选中的感受和经验。(世界日报记者葛健生/摄影)

11月4日是由全加平权会(CCNC National)、平权会多伦多分会(CCNC Toronto Chapter)、港加联(Canada-Hong Kong Link)、公民动力(Civic Engagement Canada),以及族裔关系城市联盟(Urban Alliance on Race Relations)等五个社区组织,共同邀请本次市选华裔当选及参选人。

4日出席的华裔当选人包括万锦市区议员李国贤、市议员何胡景、烈治文山市议员廖立晖、教育委员陈焕玲、旺市市议员杨士渟等,参选人萧成振、唐炜臻、孙嘉欣、邢迪信等。出席活动的十多个竞选团队提出不少建议,万锦市副市长海斯(Jack Heath)亦出席聆听。
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-12-6 08:59:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2010-12-6 09:31 编辑

看谁要崩溃?不需乱七八糟的回帖,只需看帖
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-12-8 11:30:51 | 显示全部楼层
Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang
Posted on December 8, 2010 by weizhen tang

World English language exclusive:

Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang

Weizhen Tang is infamous already as being either the world’s Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff, after losing/stealing some $65 Million in a possible ponzi scheme. Yet, now Tang’s reputation –infamy– includes possible links to information gleaned from the recent unprecedented Wikileaks release of 250,000 confidential US diplomatic emails and documents.

Wikileaks included Canadian diplomatic chatter matters too! Examples: that some China officials have used ties with the Liberal Party of Canada to receive kickbacks, for China investments in Canada. And that one of China’s top leaders, Zhou Yongkang, may have funnelled money into Canada to fight the propaganda war, against Canadian protesters of the Beijing 2008 Olympics!

Others suggest that Zhou Yongkang had personally invested monies earlier, to Weizhen Tang, the Chinese Warren Buffett.

Tang categorically denies all this. “It is true that I did a rally to support China, Beijing Olympics. And yes, we hire many buses, and organize many cars and peoples. But this is natural! We organize one of the biggest rallies in the world at that time. But I did that Beijing Olympics rally to promote understanding and friendship between peoples of Canada and China, and all peoples of world. I did that rallly with my own money, and that of the community. We all donate together, to help understanding and friendship towards Beijing Olympics and Chinese peoples.

“Now with the Wikileaks, some people try criticize me, again. The same people who say I am Chinese Bernie Madoff.

“And there is no truth that China leaders, and senior leader Zhou Yongkang, use me, or our Beijing Olympic friendship rally as propaganda. Use us against Canada people.

Globally, Mr Zhou Yongkang is also linked to another of the Wikileaks stories; as one of China’s senior leaders identified in the leaked documents, as being responsible for overseeing the aggressive hacker attacks on Google.

Weizhen Tang, of course, again denies any ties to Mr Zhou Yongkang.

“Firstly, there probably huge mistake that Mr Zhou Yongkang is part of any Google attacks. Secondly, there is no proof of any monies flowing from Mr Zhou Yongkang or the China group to our pro-Beijing Olympics rally.

“And no monies to my Weizhen Tang investment funds from China officials. There are no evidence. Everything is speculations by my enemies, and the enemies against China and the good Chinese peoples.”

Tang holds up several DVD’s and books, Chinese language newspapers.

“Please go watch the videos of our Beijing Olympics rally. Read the English and Chinese newspaper and internet stories about the rally! You can know the rally organizers, and all people involved, there is genuine goodwill and desire by Chinese peoples in Canada. To make friendship and harmony to all Canadians and all peoples; that is our only goal.

“I did, we all did, something really great with our Beijing Olympics rally in Ottawa in 2008. One of the biggest, successful rallies in the world. We do this for Beijing Olympics and world peace and understanding. NOT because China give us money!”

In 2009, Weizhen Tang is accused of a $65 Million ponzi scheme by USA SEC and Canada OSC officials. The storyline includes lavish parties involving federal Canadian political party leaders, like Olivia Chow; offshore Tang accounts in the Islands, around the world.

Funny enough, like Wikileaks founder, Assange, there was an international police warrant and arrest effort against Weizhen Tang too. Tang was even accused of fleeing to China in 2009, to flee imminent arrest in Canada and/or hide some of his ponzi funds?!

Now some in the Chinese community wonder if Tang was running from his money troubles, or whether Tang was in China to speak to China government officials. The Chinese Warren Buffet, Bernie Madoff, just became the Chinese Wikileaks’s Manchurian Candidate.

http://weizhentang.wordpress.com ... ader-zhou-yongkang/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表