• 实时天气:温尼伯 15°
    温度感觉: 15°
楼主: 我在
打印 上一主题 下一主题

什么是人民当家作主

楼主
发表于 2010-3-30 12:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 weinberger 于 2010-3-30 13:22 编辑

How do you define what period of time are 暗礁遍布, and what period are 风平浪静? I can guarantee you every person and every party in the world that want to hold onto their power will tell you their country is 暗礁遍布 now. Hitler said that, Stalin said that, Japanese Emperor said that, Mao said that, Kim said that, and I am sure Bush and Obama would also say that if it's up to them to decide. "America is in deep trouble now, so I have no choice but continue to the President and there will be no more elections".
Power is such an attractive things that no one wants to give it up once he or she has it, unless being forced to do so.

民主不是所谓的人民当家做主,民主的内涵关键是妥协,而不是谁作主。
历史上多少罪恶不都是打着人民的旗号?我在这儿质疑了一下"人民当家做主"这句口号,各位民主支持者就认为我是反民主的,有位同学还开始问候我的家人,各位的民主素养还有待提高呀。

关于你的这个问题, Minority rule不是永远的恶,Majority rule也不是永远的善, 国家就象一条船,在风平浪静顺风顺水的open water, 玩玩民主没问题,在暴风雨中暗礁遍布之处,我支持船长的独裁。
可胜在敌 发表于 2010-3-30 13:08
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2010-3-30 12:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
In China, a leader steps down only because of aging or power struggle. A small group of people control how the nation is run, and decide on all policies, nobody else has a say or even knowledge about what is going on there.  If you call this a step in the right direction, I am pretty sure that we will all be long gone before they take the next step. I have no such patience to wait and that's why I came here.

It's doesn't matter how I define.. the history since 1840 is a textbook example to show what 暗礁遍布 means for a country, and Democracy has failed to save the sinking ship from troubles..

But now, tell me who told Jiang core to step down and let Hu core took the power? DengXiaoPing was dead long ago, who forced Jiang to give up power? Was it a step forward to the right direction from Mao's era? Keep in mind, I am all for progressive reform, but against any revolution at this very moment of Chinese history..
可胜在敌 发表于 2010-3-30 13:44
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表