• 实时天气:温尼伯 21°
    温度感觉: 20°
楼主: 无极998
打印 上一主题 下一主题

怎样嫁到白人好老公

16#
发表于 2005-9-24 15:00:08 | 只看该作者

My experience

I was 29 when I came to Canada. Reason? Want to get married. I couldn't find a good Guy in China. Most chinese men are looking for young, nice looking, and high maintainance girl. Not me anyway. After I failed many times of trying to get a nice guy, I came to Toronto.

I met my husband through Internet. After 3 months email, we met at a coffe shop. After 3 years dating, we are married. My experience is :

1, Try to find someone who doesn't know Chinese people too much. More they know, more they look down on Chinese. Don't know why, just my feeling.

2, Be yourself. The big nose guys only believe their feeling, don't try to play any other person than you are. Otherwise they think you are a Liar.

3, Respect yourself,include not sleep with a guy so quick. The big nose guys may think you only want a good TIME with them. They are really used to it.

4, Be independent. Most chinese girls believe once I date you, or once I slept with you, you have to pay my meal, pay my clothes, pay for me. This is wrong.

5, We are good cooker and hard working. So let them get used to your cooking, and make some their food and they will have so surprised eyes to taste them and they will love them. Not only Chinese food.

Anyway, in my own family, no one liked my cooking. Only this big nose husband, alwasy tell everyone " My wife makes the best food." Even we argued, he still says: " But I admit you make good food."

Good luck. Every where has good guys and bad guys. Depends what kind person that you are looking for. Have fun and have a good luck in your life.
17#
发表于 2005-9-25 01:12:50 | 只看该作者

鼓励鼓励!

18#
发表于 2005-9-28 21:58:28 | 只看该作者
i dont want say a word except wishing.
I just wish every girl can find her real love regardless of the color of the man being white or yellow.
19#
发表于 2005-9-29 00:39:47 | 只看该作者
嫁个黑人好老公吧
20#
发表于 2005-10-1 00:12:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[友行]发布
嫁个黑人好老公吧

不行,晚上不开灯就只能看到一双眼睛和牙齿!
21#
发表于 2005-10-1 08:34:02 | 只看该作者
最初由[wine]发布

不行,晚上不开灯就只能看到一双眼睛和牙齿!

那么你晚上不开灯的时候看到的是啥... :cool:
22#
发表于 2005-10-2 22:18:10 | 只看该作者

为什么是白人?

不是黑人?还是种族歧视吧!白人看我们,就像我们看黑人,一样的道理。这里有人从心里就喜欢跟黑人结婚的吗?即使是黑人医生、黑人律师?

不能拿母语跟心爱的人表达最细微的感情,那是多大的遗憾啊?反正我是要天长地久的婚姻。当然年轻时,各种文化都尝试尝试也不错。
23#
发表于 2005-10-2 23:40:14 | 只看该作者
This kind of experiment maybe or not to be harmful to your life.
24#
发表于 2005-10-3 01:46:49 | 只看该作者

回复:为什么是白人?

最初由[iscp9034]发布
为什么是白人?

黑人身上有股味...
25#
发表于 2005-10-3 12:07:34 | 只看该作者
是男人味,,好不好。。。嘻。。
26#
发表于 2005-10-3 12:09:14 | 只看该作者
现在这小女生,啊!
27#
发表于 2005-10-3 13:44:28 | 只看该作者

最初由[iscp9034]发布
为什么是白人?

I don't think so. I was living with a black family when I first time came here for homestay. Honestly, their life stye is not what we could accept.
First, food. The husband made some kind fried rice. It was half way cooked, you only can eat a little bit because if you eat too much, plus water, you are going to suffer after. I couldn't eat the second spoon because I couldn't eat hald way cooked rice anyway. Most time I was so gentle eater with them, then go out to eat a piece pizza later. I was hungery all the time and had to move out after one month.
Second, the kids. They don't care their kids much. Not to play with them. The kids always were in my room. On time they had relatives came over, I had 4 kids in my room.
Third, they used to take me to the church because of their faith to God. For me, they just want me to eat what ever they have the donation. I was eating with homeless all the time.

Also, when we are angery, we say words without thinking. Marrying a person with different culture and different language might be nice, because when I yell at my husband with Chinese, he just look at me and say nothing. No talk back. Feel Goooooood.
28#
发表于 2005-10-27 12:58:12 | 只看该作者

真实,建议所有的先生都要学会听不懂妻子的唠叨。

最初由[Brampton2]发布

I don't think so. I was living with a black family when I first time came here for homestay. Honestly, their life stye is not what we could accept.
First, food. The husband made some kind fried rice. It was half way cooked, you only can eat a little bit because if you eat too much, plus water, you are going to suffer after. I couldn't eat the second spoon because I couldn't eat hald way cooked rice anyway. Most time I was so gentle eater with them, then go out to eat a piece pizza later. I was hungery all the time and had to move out after one month.
Second, the kids. They don't care their kids much. Not to play with them. The kids always were in my room. On time they had relatives came over, I had 4 kids in my room.
Third, they used to take me to the church because of their faith to God. For me, they just want me to eat what ever they have the donation. I was eating with homeless all the time.

Also, when we are angery, we say words without thinking. Marrying a person with different culture and different language might be nice, because when I yell at my husband with Chinese, he just look at me and say nothing. No talk back. Feel Goooooood.
29#
发表于 2005-11-1 17:34:43 | 只看该作者

怎样嫁到白人好老公

为何只嫁白人?只要是好男人都可以嫁,黑白不都是人吗?
30#
发表于 2005-11-2 23:31:56 | 只看该作者

color is not important!

There are good guys in the black group.  My suggestion is that blacks with high education are as good as white guys.  Maybe even better.  But make sure the guy is religious and comes from a good family.

I wish every body find their true love.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表