楼主: 弄舟
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[原创]揭开CAS的面纱

31#
发表于 2006-12-19 10:58:33 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:落矶山人, 蔡教练等,敬佩你们!

最初由[PeelBoy]发布
回复:落矶山人, 蔡教练等,敬佩你们!

他还告诉说在CCAS (Catholic CAS)中有gay/lesbian的工作人员来做caseworker,你能期待有什么好结果?

Oh. Boy.  I am speechless.  There are Chinese from China in Canada, 你能期待有什么好结果?

You oppress.

原形毕露。be gentle & be pro, ok? 我的贴里面没有脏话,没有歧视,看看你对华人根深蒂固的看法多极端,其实你上面提到有摆到白人骂华人是猪,我没理由相信你不完全认同,如果反对,也许你起诉那白人的事件应该是华人社区的头条新闻,你就是华人的骄傲。
你需要我上面采访的人的任何信息我都可以告诉你,前提是你必须告诉大家你的真实身份。如果上面我发布的任何消息有任何失真,我愿意承担任何法律责任。再告诉你一句,我受的专业训练慎密不比你差,虽然你在这领域工作20多年。
对不起,冒犯一句,你在中国研究生毕业,那么估计也到25吧,能不能再努力提高一下中文,不要刻意把自己的白人身份和中国移民分开?我就当你上面那话是表达失误,那么你是不是把自己也包括在里面了呢?你是出身在这里的?还是移民过来的?
没有任何其他企图,好奇而已。也许你就是我工作中接触的华人同事中的一个。我会pay more attention.
32#
发表于 2006-12-19 11:16:41 | 只看该作者
不是我帮助peelboy说话,她在这个机构服务,相信她的机构,向我们解释这是个什么机构,却招了你们对她工作和机构的攻击,为什么要他说话,不是有很多证据吗,去法庭控告儿童保护机构就可以了,期待你成为加拿大中国移民的代表!!

Oh. Boy. I am speechless. There are Chinese from China in Canada, 你能期待有什么好结果?
这个有什么错误吗,是对比。中国人为什么给白人看不起就是因为你们这些中国人不争气!!!无知加固执
33#
发表于 2006-12-19 11:19:55 | 只看该作者
No offense to peelboy.  I have been following your speech since the begining.  I respect in every way of what you do and what you believe.  

I know you are a nice guy (I thought you were a woman).  But for the first time, I agree with 箱根.  

[I]"It takes me like forever to type a few Chinese words, but here I go"[/I]

Just two lines of Chinese peom.   I'm almost certain everyone here knows PINYIN. I don't understand why it would take forever.

Admit it or not, you are trying to differentiate yourself from your fellow Chinese.  Several times, I noticed you saying "what's wrong with our chinese"?

If 落矶山人 is stereotyping some of those who works in CAS, are you doing the same thing to our fellows?
34#
发表于 2006-12-19 11:20:16 | 只看该作者
"没有任何其他企图,好奇而已。也许你就是我工作中接触的华人同事中的一个。我会pay more attention."
很可怕,我看你是在什么恐怖组织服务, 攻击,威胁什么都有了,这就是中国人的劣根性
35#
发表于 2006-12-19 11:54:13 | 只看该作者

I Did It on Purpose

最初由[quickcow]发布
No offense to peelboy.  I have been following your speech since the begining.  I respect in every way of what you do and what you believe.  

I know you are a nice guy (I thought you were a woman).  But for the first time, I agree with 箱根.  

[I]"It takes me like forever to type a few Chinese words, but here I go"[/I]

Just two lines of Chinese peom.   I'm almost certain everyone here knows PINYIN. I don't understand why it would take forever.

Admit it or not, you are trying to differentiate yourself from your fellow Chinese.  Several times, I noticed you saying "what's wrong with our chinese"?

If 落矶山人 is stereotyping some of those who works in CAS, are you doing the same thing to our fellows?

Thanks, I did it on purpose, but definitly it does not represent who I am.  I have said it I have zero tolerance toward discrimination.  Whenever someone uses discriminatory terms against women and LGBTQ, I don't see any reason I have to respect them.  I just used "Chinese pigs" to fit into their logic. Look at their reaction.

I left China when there was no computer.  Given my age, it took me quite some time to learn English and type it.  Pinyin, and other computer software, is too difficult for an old guy like me.  

The logic using English is keeping a distance from the Chinese community could be segregation (this word may be too strong).  It is like speaking English with an accent (we all do) will exclude us from the mainstream community.  Again, that's oppression.

The debate here has become unprofessional.  However, it is my role to protect those vulnerable, i.e. children, women and LGBTQ.  I have no hesitation confronting anyone, regardless of their background, if they oppress.
36#
发表于 2006-12-19 12:07:01 | 只看该作者

Pro ??????

最初由[箱根]发布
回复:回复:落矶山人, 蔡教练等,敬佩你们!

原形毕露。be gentle & be pro, ok? 我的贴里面没有脏话,没有歧视,看看你对华人根深蒂固的看法多极端,其实你上面提到有摆到白人骂华人是猪,我没理由相信你不完全认同,如果反对,也许你起诉那白人的事件应该是华人社区的头条新闻,你就是华人的骄傲。
你需要我上面采访的人的任何信息我都可以告诉你,前提是你必须告诉大家你的真实身份。如果上面我发布的任何消息有任何失真,我愿意承担任何法律责任。再告诉你一句,我受的专业训练慎密不比你差,虽然你在这领域工作20多年。
对不起,冒犯一句,你在中国研究生毕业,那么估计也到25吧,能不能再努力提高一下中文,不要刻意把自己的白人身份和中国移民分开?我就当你上面那话是表达失误,那么你是不是把自己也包括在里面了呢?你是出身在这里的?还是移民过来的?
没有任何其他企图,好奇而已。也许你就是我工作中接触的华人同事中的一个。我会pay more attention.

This sentence is absolutely discriminatory and oppressing.

如果反对,也许你起诉那白人的事件应该是华人社区的头条新闻,你就是华人的骄傲。

You are not professional.  To engage in a lawsuit, you have to become a legal party first.  You can't sue everyone before you form a relationship and become a legal party.  That's common sense for a professional.

Whatever I say here you can sue me, because you and I have formed a "relationship" and if there is any lawsuit, both of us are legal parties.

你需要我上面采访的人的任何信息我都可以告诉你,前提是你必须告诉大家你的真实身份。

May I guess you are a media worker?  How can you disclose your source of information?  Where are the confidentiality rules?

对不起,冒犯一句,你在中国研究生毕业,那么估计也到25吧,能不能再努力提高一下中文,不要刻意把自己的白人身份和中国移民分开?

Thus far, you have nothing to base on to conclude my Chinese language capacity.  You can tell I write "Chinese English" though.

也许你就是我工作中接触的华人同事中的一个。我会pay more attention.

This is most interesting.  I don't want to second guess your motive.
37#
发表于 2006-12-19 12:07:18 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布
不是我帮助peelboy说话,她在这个机构服务,相信她的机构,向我们解释这是个什么机构,却招了你们对她工作和机构的攻击,为什么要他说话,不是有很多证据吗,去法庭控告儿童保护机构就可以了,期待你成为加拿大中国移民的代表!!

Oh. Boy. I am speechless. There are Chinese from China in Canada, 你能期待有什么好结果?
这个有什么错误吗,是对比。中国人为什么给白人看不起就是因为你们这些中国人不争气!!!无知加固执

ffgg白痴,你翻贴子回去看,我早跟你说不要跟我贴。我跟这里每个持积极态度的辩论者一样,跟医院有医死人一样存在一样,没有任何人说要取缔CAS的言论。那么用纳税人的钱的任何人和机构,不需要纳税人的评价和议论吗?
再次给你警告你这白痴,不要跟我的贴。
对不起51ers, 让我用一次不敬语。
38#
发表于 2006-12-19 12:30:31 | 只看该作者
":ffgg白痴,你翻贴子回去看,我早跟你说不要跟我贴。我跟这里没个持积极态度的辩论者一样,跟医院有医死人一样存在一样,没有任何人说要取缔CAS的言论。那么用纳税人的钱的任何人和机构,不需要纳税人的评价和议论吗?
再次给你警告你这白痴,不要跟我的贴。
对不起51ers, 让我用一次不敬语。"

hahaha终于原形毕露了,这是你家吗,我有骂过你白痴吗,这种素质还要收集证据,好笑,超级白痴,你懂得什么是法制和民主吗? 你以为你是谁!!!
39#
发表于 2006-12-19 12:31:09 | 只看该作者

回复:Pro ??????

最初由[PeelBoy]发布
Pro ??????

===》This sentence is absolutely discriminatory and oppressing.

对其他论点没任何兴趣,如果我让那位采访过的白人男士告诉你他老婆就是让lesbian也鸡奸虐待过的话,你还有兴趣继续讨论吗?你还要纳税人举多少发生过的悲剧你才能相信阴暗?才能正视问题并解决问题?只有abusing system的女权psycho pro才能培养出abusing sys 的女权psycho.
40#
发表于 2006-12-19 12:58:10 | 只看该作者

Fallacy of Composition

最初由[箱根]发布
回复:Pro ??????

最初由[PeelBoy]发布
Pro ??????

===》This sentence is absolutely discriminatory and oppressing.

对其他论点没任何兴趣,如果我让那位采访过的白人男士告诉你他老婆就是让lesbian也鸡奸虐待过的话,你还有兴趣继续讨论吗?你还要纳税人举多少发生过的悲剧你才能相信阴暗?才能正视问题并解决问题?只有abusing system的女权psycho pro才能培养出abusing sys 的女权psycho.

We can't generalize from one case to the population, that's the basic theory of fallacy of composition.

Lesbian can rape.  Heterosexual can rape.  White can rape. Black can rape.  Chinese can rape.  The crime is not acceptable, but the identity of the person is irrelevant.  

A Chinese newspaper today talks about a story how a Shenzhen student becomes a loan shark.  We can't generalize his scenario to all Chinese students in Canada.

Sure send me your client (strike 2.  You said it twice to send your client to me).  Have you discussed with him to obtain his consent before delivering your promise?  There is at least one unprofessional media worker in the professional Chinese media environment.

I won't send you my client though.  That's professionalism.

对其他论点没任何兴趣

Because you are so ignorant.  Without the basic knowledge of legal parties, you encouraged me (others) to start a lawsuit.  That's why you don't want to continue the conversation.
41#
发表于 2006-12-19 13:07:03 | 只看该作者
我们平心静气的讨论,每一个机构都有各种各样的问题存在,我不可以认同儿童保护机构变成骗取政府费用的恐怖机构,如果是这样会否定我为什么来到加拿大,会否定这个社会,如果你是一个什么中文电台或者报纸的记者,我希望你用公平去了解和理解这个在加拿大存在了150年机构,我没有看见你有一句赞扬这个机构的,不知道你真正掌握什么资料,你在混乱加拿大公民对这个机构的理解,如果你没有证据不能起诉这个机构的违法行为,如果你是记者我们会怀疑你的专业知识和职业道德
42#
发表于 2006-12-19 13:13:51 | 只看该作者

回复:Fallacy of Composition

最初由[PeelBoy]发布
Fallacy of Composition

We can't generalize from one case to the population, that's the basic theory of fallacy of composition.

Lesbian can rape.  Heterosexual can rape.  White can rape. Black can rape.  Chinese can rape.  The crime is not acceptable, but the identity of the person is irrelevant.  

Sure send me your client.  There is at least one unprofessional media worker in the professional Chinese media environment.

I won't send you my client though.  That's professionalism.

就一个感觉,无耻无赖官僚。无耻到这种事情发生在“崇高的”CAS"天使"身上你还能恬不知耻地推脱。你真老了老失忆,你老记不住前提. You can expect more than clients, not from me, but your authority and public. Be patient.
43#
发表于 2006-12-19 13:22:00 | 只看该作者

Journey for 2

最初由[箱根]发布
回复:Fallacy of Composition

就一个感觉,无耻无赖官僚。无耻到这种事情发生在“崇高的”CAS"天使"身上你还能恬不知耻地推脱。你真老了老失忆,你老记不住前提. You can expect more than clients, not from me, but your authority and public. Be patient.

Congratulations.  You are on the same boat with ffgg.  Enjoy your journey.

Bad mouthing is useless.  Argue your case.
44#
发表于 2006-12-19 13:38:50 | 只看该作者

回复:Journey for 2

最初由[PeelBoy]发布
Journey for 2

Congratulations.  You are on the same boat with ffgg.  Enjoy your journey.

Bad mouthing is useless.  Argue your case.

白色至上的G/L/B,你的“白--血和事业的高尚”让你智障都无法区分谴责和谩骂。回头复习你的贴子,你的complaint的领导的桌子上很快就会有这些东西。
45#
发表于 2006-12-19 13:39:16 | 只看该作者
peelboy不要利用我来骂人哈哈哈,我不是在维护你,是在维护加拿大,我已经是加拿大公民了,中国政府不承认我了,作为一个加拿大公民我很感谢你在网上让新移民理解什么是儿童保护机构!!!
希望你作为一个有专业和职业道德的社会工作人员好好为这个美丽的国家,为我们需要帮助儿童提供最好服务,我相信你,因为我相信这个国家加拿大,我也是其中之一!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表