不要骂张女士 好! 就要你这句话。
应你的命令,从现在起,咱俩一起收声。
62#
发表于 2007-3-14 12:53:30 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
63#
发表于 2007-3-14 13:07:05 | 只看该作者
最初由[sunny2008]发布

你有理有话跟紧点,别一会我下网了,你一堆废话,当心我后面收拾你! 名人不能说话不算数!
你刚才要求咱俩一起收声的帖子哪去啦? 名人不能耍赖!
最后说一遍:
应你的命令,咱俩一起收声!
64#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:10:19 | 只看该作者
最初由[rossi]发布
名人不能说话不算数!
你刚才要求咱俩一起收声的帖子哪去啦? 名人不能耍赖!
最后说一遍:
应你的命令,咱俩一起收声!

网上的言论是自由的,你不要干涉人家,

沉默是金别解释,

咱们谁也不许穿马甲肇事端,一起收声,一言为定!
65#
发表于 2007-3-14 14:05:23 | 只看该作者

It's funny, right?

The result is only that everything under the Canadian laws.

Mrs. Chang had said that she wanted do things under the laws, the people were unhappy at that time.  They wanted getting promises from Mrs. chang not taking any money which belongs to herself.

Everyone is easier to abuse other here as no one know who s/he is.  I don't care what's your real name, where's you from,
whether you donate or not.  But you must do everything reasonalbe.  I don't like to fool others.

In this case, everyone will get the solution of Chinese in Canada, they are funny.  When I told the story to my friend in other nations, they all superised and said "really? sh-itting funny!"

最初由[rossi]发布
又扣帽子,名人都随心所欲。
你名也出了,像也照了,
又来扣帽子。
又定规则,又当裁判,又亲自上阵踢球,
名人都随心所欲。
66#
发表于 2007-3-14 15:15:49 | 只看该作者

回复:It's funny, right?

最初由[doggy]发布
It's funny, right?

The result is only that everything under the Canadian laws.

Mrs. Chang had said that she wanted do things under the laws, the people were unhappy at that time.  They wanted getting promises from Mrs. chang not taking any money which belongs to herself.

Everyone is easier to abuse other here as no one know who s/he is.  I don't care what's your real name, where's you from,
whether you donate or not.  But you must do everything reasonalbe.  I don't like to fool others.

In this case, everyone will get the solution of Chinese in Canada, they are funny.  When I told the story to my friend in other nations, they all superised and said "really? sh-itting funny!"

Hmmm.  I always disagree with you, however, you make alot of sense this time, except the "dirty" word at the end.
67#
发表于 2007-3-14 20:37:57 | 只看该作者
最初由[第二次握手]发布
rolia的搞笑贴:

ROLIA是个很好的灌水坛。双方的主战场在这里。但是最后的结果是无数的ID做了革命先烈。无数的ID被抓进了监狱。最后胜利的旗帜,插在了51的山峰。作为ROLIA的忠实网友,真的很痛心。我当时在瑞士不能回来的时候,对水缸的著名ID发了多少邀请啊。可惜可惜!  -wsid2006(八成谬);

我的另一个ID也因此被封掉了。你太天真了,海外的几个知名网站如文学城万维什么的,都是空喊言论自由而实际比国内的网站都独裁,所以你也别天真地认为ROLIA是自由的。  -yikecong(yikecong);

再仔细读读51网上今天的那篇文章吧,里面有对ROLIA网管的抱怨。我听说有人很得意的认为,被封杀的ID,可以开好几个月的追悼会了。如果真的是这样,ROLIA是不是成了某些个别人的喉舌了。好了,以上是我的发言。希望ROLIA的管理考虑。  -wsid2006(八成谬);

请教.谁是ROLIA?  

"你太天真了,海外的几个知名网站如文学城万维什么的,都是空喊言论自由而实际比国内的网站都独裁,'------------------------------

感受颇深! 都成了个人的领地了.
68#
发表于 2007-3-14 21:08:37 | 只看该作者
最初由[胡硕士]发布

请教.谁是ROLIA?  

有专业工作的、渐入或已进入主流社会的移民多上www.rolia.net ,刚登陆的、做累脖的移民多上www.51.ca
69#
发表于 2007-3-14 21:09:20 | 只看该作者
最初由[rossi]发布

谁能骂得过你?
大家看看,还要告我,什么世道。

"当心吊销你的牌照"-----------------------------------------是不是封了你的ID?  ROSSI同志还是小心为上.

'当心我后面收拾你!"-----------------------------------------------------咋个收拾法? 请教?  我也曾收到一位网友叫号:" 你敢把车牌号报出来"?
吓得俺两个星期没敢上51.

声明没有恶意.
70#
发表于 2007-3-14 21:36:37 | 只看该作者

无语~~~

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:
71#
发表于 2007-3-14 22:02:08 | 只看该作者
最初由[胡硕士]发布
请教.谁是ROLIA?  

My serious suggestions and thinking (in order to "把好事做好!!!") to “八人小组”:

(1) “八人小组” should appoint "新闻发言人" when they want to state some positions/opinions or something else to the public on behalf of   An Gang's family (i.e. his mom and son).  He/She should work under the instructions or  help of a lawer.

(2) Why? (------ Some reasons):

(a)  It is a common sense for anyone who finished her/his high school education.

(b) Mr. Mao Ze Dong said, "A child knows many things, but we cannot allow her/him to become a chairperson to manage a whole country. "

(c) Everyone may have some talent for some area/field, but it does not mean that she/he is competent for all fields, especially not suitable for "新闻发言人".

(d) According to my personal observation on our Chinese Toronto community, there are so many "文盲, 法盲, 教养盲, 民主盲, English 盲,  现代知识盲,  or some 盲 else " with "a diploma or degree of some university", including myself. But most of those usually lack the basic self-knowledge because the vain, empty reputation is more attractive. SO she/he does something just emotionally or on impulse, as Mr. Jiang Ze Min's language:  too simple, sometimes naive.  Or sometimes "好心做害事" because she/he may not know some side effects, aftereffects, or even opposit effects!

(3) Right now,  “八人小组” are refered to in terms of heroes/heroine, at least in my mind.  Hence, I hope that you all will be able to put a beautiful period for this case! Then all of you will win broader respect.

However,  I'd like to send my respects and best wishes to all of you,  “八人小组”, in advance!!!

1173938661.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 163)

1173938661.jpg
72#
发表于 2007-3-14 22:08:54 | 只看该作者
不要手机总是无法沟通,不要一提保险就说法律解决,现在谈沟通打电话了,不管谁说什么,耍什么手腕也好,只看最后结果,再下结论。

看着鞍钢的孩子和老母,决没有放弃,对最后的结果拭目以待。
73#
发表于 2007-3-14 23:00:12 | 只看该作者

八人小组?

什么时候七人小组就变成八人小组啦?

可能是七人的匿名委托人,加上Sunny2008美眉?

搞笑ing.        
74#
发表于 2007-3-15 06:28:54 | 只看该作者

回复:SUNNY2008说:张女士已经和安家联系,不要再吵她

最初由[sunny2008]发布
SUNNY2008说:张女士已经和安家联系,不要再吵她

今天零点开始,SUNNY2008和安姐取得电话联系,安姐话里话外的意思是,张女士已经和安家联系,态度好,不要吵她l了,也多关心她。

还有安钢的儿子不知爸妈离婚,一些会被国内看到的贴,有关安钢和前妻离婚消息的贴尽量删除好吗?

拜托各位了。

整个事件就像是一场戏,如果安钢的朋友真正有考虑他的父母,儿子和其他的家人,就不会把死人的事拿出来放上网,如果想帮助他的家人不需要把死人的隐私放在网上让所有的人来评论,这1300对于他的家人是一种伤害,就好像是一个乞丐跪在地上出卖自己的故事,乞求别人的同情来获取金钱,为什么钱真的是那么重要?安钢的家人得到这1300,他们应该感谢你们吗,在他儿子的心中永远失去了他父亲在他心中地位,他的妈妈知道了他的隐私,他的女人不会再为这样一个男人伤心,而得到好处的是那些过于热心的好人,那些好人想想如果你死了,你的家人把你的隐私拿来获取金钱,你在天国会安息吗
这1300让我看到这个世界上还有很多好人,也让我想到我们中国人是不是太看重金钱了,有没有人想到人最重要是尊严!!!
75#
发表于 2007-3-15 06:50:30 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:SUNNY2008说:张女士已经和安家联系,不要再吵她

最初由[ffgg123]发布
回复:SUNNY2008说:张女士已经和安家联系,不要再吵她

整个事件就像是一场戏,如果安钢的朋友真正有考虑他的父母,儿子和其他的家人,就不会把死人的事拿出来放上网,如果想帮助他的家人不需要把死人的隐私放在网上让所有的人来评论,这1300对于他的家人是一种伤害,就好像是一个乞丐跪在地上出卖自己的故事,乞求别人的同情来获取金钱,为什么钱真的是那么重要?安钢的家人得到这1300,他们应该感谢你们吗,在他儿子的心中永远失去了他父亲在他心中地位,他的妈妈知道了他的隐私,他的女人不会再为这样一个男人伤心,而得到好处的是那些过于热心的好人,那些好人想想如果你死了,你的家人把你的隐私拿来获取金钱,你在天国会安息吗
这1300让我看到这个世界上还有很多好人,也让我想到我们中国人是不是太看重金钱了,有没有人想到人最重要是尊严!!!

这是一超级大坑,我已经被删帖了,没有被吊销酒牌算是万幸,不多写了。这段我顶,要吊就吊[ffgg123]的牌,呵呵
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表