温度感觉: 18°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 26°
    温度感觉: 26°
楼主: Gust101
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我和异性恋邻居打交道的故事

106#
发表于 2012-6-26 12:00:15 | 只看该作者
In case you had not been aware, your conduct---insult me repeatedly over your speculation of my sexual orientation which is part of privacy---is a type of cyber bully and harassment. As everybody else, I am protected under Section 264. You have done things that are very very wrong.

I have been documenting all your related posts. It does not matter how short each of them was. What makes an issue is certain thing you HAVE said and your intent to demean and fan hatred toward LGBT. You don't mind being nasty, so I don't mind seeing your indecency fall back upon your own head.
Gust101 发表于 2012-6-26 10:08

你个屁精,塞得屎眼多,把脑袋塞坏了。

不要跟我说法律,51除了我有能力说法律,其余只有听教听话。Criminal Code 318 说genocide,种族灭绝,我说几句你们这群屁精你们就灭绝了,是不是?那些毒运轮天天骂中国,是不是中国种族灭绝?不要copy & paste,动脑袋想想,不要用你屎眼想东西。

319谈仇恨言论,要满足仇恨言论要有四个条件:

1。Public place。网上是不是公共场所我们可以辩论20年,案例也不清楚。
2。Hatred。仇恨,说你两句屁精,是仇恨、是口臭、还是描述事实,也要辩论20年。
3。Identifiable group。Gust101是个屁精、屁精、正屁精。说来说去,就你一个屁精,哪来一个团体?
4。Breach of the peace。这个最重要,破坏和平,说两句Gust101是屁精又咋样破坏和平。

平时有空儿多读点书,不要老想着去玩你那屎眼。
回复

使用道具 举报

107#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 12:17:27 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Gust101 于 2012-6-26 13:58 编辑
你个屁精,塞得屎眼多,把脑袋塞坏了。

不要跟我说法律,51除了我有能力说法律,其余只有听教听话。Criminal Code 318 说genocide,种族灭绝,我说几句你们这群屁精你们就灭绝了,是不是?那些毒运轮天天骂中国,是不是中国种族灭绝?不要copy & paste,动脑袋想想,不要用你屎眼想东西。

319谈仇恨言论,要满足仇恨言论要有四个条件:

1。Public place。网上是不是公共场所我们可以辩论20年,案例也不清楚。
2。Hatred。仇恨,说你两句屁精,是仇恨、是口臭、还是描述事实,也要辩论20年。
3。Identifiable group。Gust101是个屁精、屁精、正屁精。说来说去,就你一个屁精,哪来一个团体?
4。Breach of the peace。这个最重要,破坏和平,说两句Gust101是屁精又咋样破坏和平。

平时有空儿多读点书,不要老想着去玩你那屎眼。
张三2012 发表于 2012-6-26 13:00 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

uh-huh, I am not entertained at all by your sunken beliefs and weak defence.

I am so sad you even do not have guts to admit your own wrongdoing. What a man...

Even aside from the hate propaganda, you have been out of control as you hovered over the issue of sexual orientation and an "alleged" sex act with your speculation on me PERSONALLY.

Oh YES You have been inciting hatred toward GLBT, an identifiable group, and YES you have advocated genocide and violence toward GLBT by yelling "打倒"(destroy, beat down, eliminate, you name it)XX and calling on them to commit suicide. This is no joke. We will see how it played out.

I am no longer at the position to argue with you. A case has been sought. This is not a warning any more. Community standard in Canada had been established long before this. People like you need to be brought to light.

Zero tolerance toward discrimination, period.
回复

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2012-6-26 12:29:16 | 只看该作者
又一个用鸟言鸟语鸟人,应该说鸟屁精。
回复

使用道具 举报

109#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 12:30:52 | 只看该作者
又一个用鸟言鸟语鸟人,应该说鸟屁精。
张三2012 发表于 2012-6-26 13:29 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Recorded.
回复

使用道具 举报

110#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:04:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Gust101 于 2012-6-26 15:36 编辑

It does take some strength to report an awfully bad behavior whose undercurrent has been so rampant in any homophobic environment. It is not an easy decision. But what should people do? Turning a blind eye on one type of discrimination would put ourselves as fresh victims of another discrimination sooner or later. I hope folks can realize that.

People learn and share the knowledge. That's how we get to see a larger world.

Just for any of you who have not yet known, I just found out that, publicly calling on somebody to commit suicide(自杀), the act itself has already constituted a criminal offense as intimidation and verbal threat.

I love to feel proud of my racial identity. I hope together we can do better...

回复

使用道具 举报

111#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 15:23:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Gust101 于 2012-6-26 16:28 编辑

A few years back, citizens in western society were debating on the gay right issue. That had been a fierce fight with many interesting discussions. When it came to homosexuality, opponents of gay rights would talk about religion, family value, procreation etc etc. Advocates would talk about equality, scientific findings/conclusions, and health/financial concerns etc etc.

But when the same topic is introduced to Chinese community now, the discussion could be placed on substance abuse, crimes, psychopath, and even the vulgar description of certain sex act...

... ...

Personally, I am for love. Hatred makes people do or say stupid things.

Homosexual couples, heterosexual couples, sure they are not the same. They are different in many many ways. But, so long as two people love and respect each other. I could not find a reasonable excuse to appreciate straight love over gay love, or vice versa. Romanatic love and life-long commitment between consensual adults are something I see and care the most.

All but every single gay person I have met in my life has expressed the deep yearning for love and a stable relationship. They are generally nice people, may not be perfect, but they ARE wonderful and decent human beings. Talented, funny, friendly, and sensitive. Of course, they have been hurt to some degree, but that also shows how strong they are to have survived all those pressure, bias, hardships and obstacles.

The LGBT community certainly taught me a lot of good things, such as how to build self-esteem, not to take things for granted, and how to be a better person.

I hope (if not fantasize) that we Chinese as a whole would not be that intolerant toward the "sub-minority" among us...
回复

使用道具 举报

112#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 16:01:12 | 只看该作者
Couldn't find a better way to express my thoughts.

A beautiful song to the strong GLBT community that taught me the value/significance of being true...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nc_SWKxVE&feature=related
回复

使用道具 举报

113#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-27 14:32:16 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Gust101 于 2012-6-27 15:33 编辑

Don Lemon, the anchor person in CNN, penned a book titled Transparent that was published a couple of years ago. It's an autobiography. Though I have never read the book, I like to make a note of it, in case some of you were interested.

Don Lemon is black, gay, also a victim of sexual abuse as a kid. His journey of struggle, finding peace, facing his own sexual identity, and his perspectives on his racial background, probably are able to shed a light on some confusion from many GLBT-affiliated individuals from another minority ethnic group.

Here is Don Lemon interview with his colleague in CNN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmNHC3cUETI&feature=related
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表