打印 上一主题 下一主题

回复zzyzx【《李向东事件》动物板】的真实板

31#
发表于 2007-6-5 08:28:08 | 只看该作者
我声名退出他们夫妻之间的战争,一个通过电影,一个通过广播,最后受害的只有他们的女儿,可怜的小女孩。
32#
发表于 2007-6-5 08:50:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布
夫妻之间的打架,如果双方都没有明显的伤害,那一方是错误的,就看法庭相信谁,既然法庭判决李是错误的,那么他为什么不去法庭上述,没有钱可以申请援助,如果他的错误直是和他太太之间,法庭没有理由判决他不可以和女儿见面一年,所以很明显他对于他的家庭和女儿是有危险!!!
每次一个中国人跳出来说:“加拿大欺负我”,就会得到很多无知的网朋支持,哪些说加拿大欺负我的人都有一个特点就是死活不会把真相告诉媒体,不会把为什么被起诉的文件拿出来公开,他们告诉媒体的都是他们自己的想法,很好笑,一群要看心理医生的人害了很多热心的朋友,好像木然,为什么他在让李出现在广播前没有看他的材料。可怜的木然

这种态度就回归理性,不然光在那里漫骂有无教养之闲。
33#
发表于 2007-6-5 09:31:30 | 只看该作者

回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

最初由[加国老三]发布
ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

无独有偶,我都跟他同姓了:123。

说这话的也只不过是李生集团的幕後家暴帮凶.

不同立场的人不可以理直气壮说话?
34#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-6 06:16:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

最初由[Lat123]发布
回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

无独有偶,我都跟他同姓了:123。

说这话的也只不过是李生集团的幕後家暴帮凶.

不同立场的人不可以理直气壮说话?

没有人让你不理直气壮的说话,但不能是蛮横暴躁的辱骂。听到她的语言,是那样的熟悉,简直像一个模子抠出来的一样,难怪有一样的观点和认知。
35#
发表于 2007-6-6 10:33:08 | 只看该作者

Shame

Shame on You

You are misleading all the 51 forum speakers with your lies, personal agenda, ignorance, and faked tears.

Despite the kind words and advice of everyone here including mine , you have not even act responsibly towards the forum, the community, and the legal  justice system by  taking the most basic fatherly step in  protecting your daughter . You could do so by simply not disclosing your personal details and your intimate interaction with your wives. You do not give a damn about how your daughter feels, you care only to damage the image of your family for your own devious agenda. When you cant even act in the least morally correct manners, you have no right to ask for sympathy or support in the community.

I dont believe any of the forum speakers should waste time to adviise you or give you further support in your cause because you make up yourself to be an  untruthworthy man. I  , and many others, certainly have no obligation to be continuedly insulted by your intelligence. The forum does not oblige me to say sweet words to miserable liars,  its legal . Dig that?!And this is my clear decision after reading your hilarious 'revolutionary history' and seeing how you behave all along.

In fact we are still doing you a favour, speakers like me  and many others are reminding you to stay sane and to respect what this society has awarded you for what you have done to your family and  to this community. You need to be whipped to learn your lesson.  Dont come back and talk all over again about how innocent you think you are, and dont question all over again about why people are using  harsh words with you. You look for it by your own demeaning attitude in publicising your romantic and personal affairs in the eyes of your daughter , plus all your untrustworthy statements. On the other hand, I have not indicated  that I stand by Amanda in your personal affairs. We are not actively interested, instead, we are passively being drawn to it by you. Revealing those stories, to some, may be sickening, to others, is down right criminal. The fact that you are publishing these stories on the web to force us to read it, giving the public no choice, is like a rape on the public.

Dont expect others to have to be nice to you. You might act like a crying baby, but your heart is black as far as your consideration for your daughter is concerned. My respect are for people who act in truth, in good will, in righteousness, in true courage, in honor, in justice, and in benevolence. In place where I find evil and injustice, I will  speak up against it. And I cheer those speakers who are straight to the point with their sharp tongue.

May I just remind you that figg123 has wished you well and good luck too in many forum discussions. But you only choose to listen to those words that side with you. Too bad, right from the start you have come to the forum with a schemed mind and a foul plot。By the way, you think f123 is unforgivable because he wants to spit on you, what should we do because you have disrespect your family, your community, your society, the court, the legal system, and the Queen?! and Mr. Mu Ran?!  Didnt he advise you not to speak openly again on your own private intimate affairs????

On the web, some speakers want  to play the role of a nice guy,no, not me, I have no boundary! :p

一念天堂,一念地狱。
36#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-8 13:32:13 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

最初由[冬雪canada]发布
回复:回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

没有人让你不理直气壮的说话,但不能是蛮横暴躁的辱骂。听到她的语言,是那样的熟悉,简直像一个模子抠出来的一样,难怪有一样的观点和认知。

谢谢关心我的人!
我不再理睬她们  ,  为了关心我的人和我关心的人。
37#
发表于 2007-6-9 12:48:39 | 只看该作者

此地无银三百两

此地无银三百两

Up to now , we have read many discussions focusing on :
1.        Whether  Mr. Lee is an abuser, the arguments that follow are that
a)        If he is an abuser, the film should be launched and 51 followers feel that it is then justified that his story is exposed.
b)        If he is not an abuser, the arguments that follow are that  the launching of the film is intruding the rights and privacy of Mr. Lee, and therefore, the film should be stopped.

2.        What does a ‘No Contact Order’ indicate? The reasons  we are focusing on this argument  is because :
a)        Mr. Lee is  unwilling to disclose the clear  verdict and judgement of the Crown  re.his domestic violence case to 51 readers and the media . His revelation has been dubious. If he were someone who was looking for true justice and genuine support in 51 against injustice, he would be revealing full details of his legal  case to the readers for a fair and constructive discussion. Instead, he manipulates many readers and leaves  the  readers guessing his criminal and moral stands,  sparking off  grapevine, through which, Mr. Lee tries to extract  words that he might be able to  exploit to his advantage.
b)        51 readers are trying to find out if  he is truly an abuser or if  he has performed  any act violating the laws of Domestic Assault.

So following the above tracks, 51 readers have spoken on and on…….

While many readers are very  involved with Mr. Lee’s own innocent and emotional plea,  some of us sit back and look at other essential , vital and objective facts in his protest against the launching of the film  :

1.        The Chinese Canadian National Council(CCNC)- 平权会  made that film to campaign for anti- domestic violence. The purpose of the film is to reveal how violence can happen, how the legal system handles it , how a case involving domestic violence can hurt a family, children and adults alike(both man and woman), how the fragile societal groups could suffer more physical damage and how we should change our awareness ,moral and cultural value to promote domestic harmony. The film is about an abuse  process, consequence, legal procedures , and societal value that forms the moral foundation for Canadian healthy living.

2.        The film may as well be concerned about a domestic violence incident  irrespective of whether the abuser is being convicted or not. In fact, if the abuser is not convicted, there is even more reason for the film to be made, to tell the whole world that abusers very often do get away with crimes, and that the degree of abuse varies, it does not have to have resulted in conviction.

3.        Regarding the production of the film :
•        The film producer has a right to choose any actress to shoot the film, and in this case, they choose Amanda.
•        The film producer has a right to make up any story and/or choose any story for production( whether real or fake).  In this case the CCNC, CFSO and Amanda came out to publicize  that she herself as an actress had bitter experience of domestic assault, and that the film was  related ( and only related) to Amanda.  By lobbying  these facts, they are not doing something illegal or immoral because legally this is true.
•        These organizations probably did not address that the story of the film is confirmed by Mr. Lee, and they did not publicize that the partner who was involved in the film was  Mr. Lee ( even if they have announced Mr. Lee’s name, I believe it is legitimate  because this is a Crown’s case that has been sentenced .) Moreover, the CCNC is producing a film based on  information revealed by a legal case which has already been sentenced  and is now legally permissible for the public to  scrutinize . So either way, whether the film is fake or true , or half fake half true, or all fake , or all true, the CCNC and CFSO are  making a film that is legal and illegitimate.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, a Mr. Lee came on to the media out of the blues and claim that he is the  husband of  the actress and started to declare war on CCNC …... .

Without identifying himself,  his daughter might not have fallen to be the victim of the limelight, and would not be to such a great extent if he did not publish his own family, intimate, romantic and womanizing stories . By doing so, obviously Mr. Lee’s integrity is subject to questions too by the public and 51 readers . And it seems that now Mr. Lee has difficulty in accepting the consequence of his own action.

By saying ‘fortunately’, I am pointing out that as an impartial reader, just like many others, who seeks to stand by truth and justice, Mr. Lee’s foolish defence of  self-proclaimed innocence  in the media has  only allowed many of us to unfold the untrustworthiness of his character.

CCNC and CFSO have not violated Mr. Lee’s right . Mr. Lee has abused the freedom of speech in Canada and the sympathy given to him by 51 readers to further mentally and emotionally abuse his own family and in particular, his daughter. He is therefore an ABUSER.

( I am sorry I could not yet translate this into Chinese )
38#
发表于 2007-6-9 13:07:30 | 只看该作者
Good analysis and good English.
39#
发表于 2007-6-9 13:18:12 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

最初由[冬雪canada]发布
回复:回复:回复:ffgg123是理屈词穷的可怜虫 Lat123的工具

谢谢关心我的人!
我不再理睬她们  ,  为了关心我的人和我关心的人。

放心吧. 谁胆敢欺负俺"红颜知己",俺一定哪啥!啊!
40#
发表于 2007-6-9 13:25:43 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
Good analysis and good English.

"谁多拿了"网友: 俺以为还是用汉语好些,好懂,不会误会.有血的教训呢.看过"老父加拿大探亲回国后要和女儿断关系".俺估计原因之一就是这英语.
41#
发表于 2007-6-9 16:52:38 | 只看该作者

Regrets for not using English

最初由[胡硕士]发布

"谁多拿了"网友: 俺以为还是用汉语好些,好懂,不会误会.有血的教训呢.看过"老父加拿大探亲回国后要和女儿断关系".俺估计原因之一就是这英语.

I am sorry I did not use Chinese for the passage. Maybe 51 boss can find a volunteer.
42#
发表于 2007-6-15 12:02:39 | 只看该作者
现在感受到李超的妈妈对你最好了吧,还是青梅竹马的最好.祝你好运
43#
发表于 2007-6-30 12:17:22 | 只看该作者

再谈李向东事件

[评论]木然:李向东事件,是平权还是侵权?
平权会是“平权”还是“侵权”?
《李向东事件》已经息声近一个月,看来是进入了法律程序。
现在谈谈我的看法:
一 :平权会不侵权吗?
  只听amnda吴的一面之词,就认定李向东是家暴的施虐者,以amnda吴的真实身份,真实姓名,拍摄纪录片,并且以
把当时施虐的情景真实的再现来宣传,请问根据何在?
  你们能保证amnda吴所说的都是事实吗?
你们在两部影片的首映式新闻发布会上明确说明,《冬》,《破碎的家》讲述真人经历,并把当时受虐的情景重演,拍成片子宣传无疑是向人们说明片中的一切都是真实的,amnda吴是真实姓名,演出者是她本人,那么他们的孩子,她的丈夫是谁,还用指名道姓吗?
首先你们就违反了影视界的大忌,你们知道什么叫虚构和真实记录片的区别吗?你们侵犯了别人的名誉权,难道真是不知道吗?             恰恰相反,你们心知肚明。
不然为什么口头上死抗硬挺,说你们没错,两片照常发行放映,可是有谁看到了你们还敢播放?
错就错了,还要遮掩巧辨,你一个项目负责人的所作所为已经不是仅仅代表你个人,而是代表着平权会,一个为华人做了很多好事的组织,你的行为已经损害了平权会在我们心目中的好感。

再来谈谈李向东,看你真的不识事务,一个新移民,可悲的英语能力,不可能的财力,在加拿大还想打赢官司,岂不是可笑?
你知不知道,法律是用金钱来运转的,杀人犯怎么样,高山,赖昌星又怎么样,有谁会与你讲理,有谁会为你打官司。没看到那么多的杀人案接二连三的发生,如果有理可讲,他们何止会选择绝路,所以你放弃吧,平权会能怕你折腾,你一个小胳膊能扭过大腿,维护真理是要付出代价的,你能付出多少呢?

在社会上要学会忍让,要服气,既然移民加拿大就要认可这里的法律制度,加拿大不是天堂,不一定比国内公平,照样是“衙门口朝南开,有理无钱莫进来”!
44#
发表于 2007-6-30 16:20:42 | 只看该作者
真是菩萨水平,说的完全正确。
但是加拿大是一个很讲究公众形象,时时处处以平等,合理,公正,仁慈而自居的国家,难道就真没有办法对付这种阴暗面吗?难道我们被他们所自谤的平等,合理,公正,仁慈误导而来,辛辛苦苦在这里老老实实地工作,付世界最高税率,供养一些并无甚用的社区来迫害我们,就没有办法来寻求公正了吗?
如果真有上帝,上帝会知道一切。现在我想一个有效的方法是在主流媒体暴光,让大众来评论。作为纳税人血汗豢养的社区,应该顾忌公众形象。求助于主流社会媒体,比走法律程序快捷,而且免费。我们没有财力与人力去与靠纳税人血汗钱豢养的社区去周旋。本人有过此经历。他们的律师是由纳税人血汗钱来供养,我要靠自己打工去支付律师费;他们将案子拖多一天就可以从省政府多拿到近二百元,而我被他们多拖一天不仅无时间去打工挣钱,还要继续支付房租及生活费,从银行借钱利息是9。5%。
求助媒体唯一的顾虑就是怕给孩子带来负面影响,可怜天下父母心。张虹求助太阳报,得到了大家意想不到不到的好结果,我想主流媒体还是有很大作用的。即使李向东在华人媒体公布,平权会再也不敢放映该片。耗掉纳税人具大血汗钱的片子成了废品,本来要报功的制作者现在不知如何交代此事。可见媒体还是有作用的,且快捷免费。
希望李向东先生能告诉大家最后结果。我们华人移民到这个生疏国家,希望能互相关心,守望相助。
看来菩萨对社会比较了解,恭请对我的想法给予指导。
45#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-6 12:04:16 | 只看该作者

回复 GongYiZhiSheng 的问题

最初由[GongYiZhiSheng]发布
真是菩萨水平,说的完全正确。
但是加拿大是一个很讲究公众形象,时时处处以平等,合理,公正,仁慈而自居的国家,难道就真没有办法对付这种阴暗面吗?难道我们被他们所自谤的平等,合理,公正,仁慈误导而来,辛辛苦苦在这里老老实实地工作,付世界最高税率,供养一些并无甚用的社区来迫害我们,就没有办法来寻求公正了吗?
如果真有上帝,上帝会知道一切。现在我想一个有效的方法是在主流媒体暴光,让大众来评论。作为纳税人血汗豢养的社区,应该顾忌公众形象。求助于主流社会媒体,比走法律程序快捷,而且免费。我们没有财力与人力去与靠纳税人血汗钱豢养的社区去周旋。本人有过此经历。他们的律师是由纳税人血汗钱来供养,我要靠自己打工去支付律师费;他们将案子拖多一天就可以从省政府多拿到近二百元,而我被他们多拖一天不仅无时间去打工挣钱,还要继续支付房租及生活费,从银行借钱利息是9。5%。
求助媒体唯一的顾虑就是怕给孩子带来负面影响,可怜天下父母心。张虹求助太阳报,得到了大家意想不到不到的好结果,我想主流媒体还是有很大作用的。即使李向东在华人媒体公布,平权会再也不敢放映该片。耗掉纳税人具大血汗钱的片子成了废品,本来要报功的制作者现在不知如何交代此事。可见媒体还是有作用的,且快捷免费。
希望李向东先生能告诉大家最后结果。我们华人移民到这个生疏国家,希望能互相关心,守望相助。
看来菩萨对社会比较了解,恭请对我的想法给予指导。
——————————————————————————

GongYiZhiSheng   你好!
感谢你的关心。
正如菩萨所说的那样,我的官司遇到了问题,不是无理而是无钱!
律师说需要用5万加币,对我现状来说简直是天文数字,真让我伤心。
秋菊打官司还有“辣子”可卖;小女还可“卖身”葬父,可我还能有什么办法呢?
正像有人曾说的那样,“你觉得不公平可以通过法律讨回公道.........”   可是现在是没钱就没了公道!还讲什么理?我的出路在哪里?
到目前为止我还没有见到中国人的律师有打完官司再收费的;
也许半个月左右英文主要媒体(电视台)会播出我的事件,这个纪录片已经基本完成。也许到那时,通过主流媒体的爆出,正义的人们会介入的,我会奋斗不止的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表