打印 上一主题 下一主题

也说入境登记

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-11-7 23:59:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
51总是个不缺新闻的地方,这不,今天看到一则从自由亚洲电台转过来的新闻--中国新规定:外国人在居民家住需登记。

新闻中提到:

外国人在中国境内的宾馆、饭店住宿,应当填写临时住宿登记表;在居民家中住宿,在城镇应在24小时之内,在农村的应在72小时之内,向当地公安机关办理住宿登记手续。

先说说规定的确切出处:其实,在1994年公布的<中华人民共和国外国人入境出境管理法实施细则>里,上述条款就作为第四章(住宿登记)的第三十条被明确的提了出来。原文如下:

第三十条 外国人在中国居民家中住宿,在城镇的,须于抵达后24小时内,由留宿人或者本人持住宿人的护照、证件和留宿人的户口簿到当地公安机关申报,填写临时住宿登记表;在农村的,须于72小时内向当地派出所或者户籍办公室申报。   

作为违反该条规定的处罚,细则里规定:

第四十五条 对违反本实施细则第四章规定,不办理住宿登记或者不向公安机关申报住宿登记或者留宿未持有效证件外国人的责任者,可以处警告或者 50元以上、500元以下的罚款。   

出处在这里 http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/chn/lsfw/lszl/xgfg/t9778.htm

所以说,这根本就不是什么新规定,再有,一旦违反,轻者警告了事,重的也就是不到100加币的罚金,实在算不了什么。再者说,那么多的外籍华人回国住亲戚朋友家,有几个因为没有申报被罚款的呢?反正我自己的朋友里没有。

另外,对比美国的相应条例,国内做的与美国没什么不同,甚至更加宽松。下面是美国的I-94表的规定:

For nonimmigrant visitors entering the United States with a visa, there is a requirement to fill a Form I-94 (white form). This form has two specific perforated sections to it. The visitor or the carrier representative fills out Form I-94 upon arrival in the United States. The bottom section of Form I-94 is a departure coupon and must be returned to U.S. officials upon exiting the United States.

The information requested on Form I-94 includes:

Family Name
First Name
Date of Birth
Country of Citizenship
Sex (Male or Female)
Passport Number
Airline and Flight Number
Country Where You Live – Lawful Permanent Residence
City Where You Boarded
City Where Visa was Issued
Date Issued (Day/Mo/Yr)
Address While in the United States (Number and Street)
City and State

出处在这里

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trave ... filling_out_i94.xml

可以看出美国要求的与中国很相似,同样要求入境外国人填写在美国的住处。而且,为了加强本土的安全,美国政府最近还要求入境,甚至申请签证的外国人留下指纹纪录,这可是连中国政府都没有做的事情。但是为了本土安全,美国的做法似乎也不是完全没有依据。那为了相同的目的,中国做了就不行了?那不是太拿自己的老百姓不当回事了吗?

再细想想,为什么13年前的公布的旧条例被说成是新条例?为什么铺天盖地的网民回国游记也扭转不了某些专家的看法?为什么同样的媒体对外籍国人被当做非外籍在国内被审义愤不已,而在出入境的问题上,又对同样身份的人被当作外国人来对待也同样的义愤不已呢?

有些媒体,往往是有条件就反射,没有条件,创造条件也要反射,这样做,和当年的"两个凡是"又有什么区别呢?
沙发
发表于 2007-11-8 01:32:27 | 只看该作者
美国限制的绝大多数是真正的外国人!中国限制的绝大多数是加入外国国籍的华人!

这就是区别!!!!
板凳
发表于 2007-11-8 09:05:50 | 只看该作者
Lots of countries have such a requirement.  You must fill in a similar form when admitting China, USA, Mexico, and most countries in Caribbean and South America.

Every country has rules of immigration to protect themselves.  China is not unreasonable.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-8 11:03:03 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
Lots of countries have such a requirement.  You must fill in a similar form when admitting China, USA, Mexico, and most countries in Caribbean and South America.

Every country has rules of immigration to protect themselves.  China is not unreasonable.

Exactly.
5#
发表于 2007-11-8 11:28:27 | 只看该作者
最初由[退出]发布

这就是区别!!!! 外 國 人 的 定 義 是 根 據 你 所 持 有 的 護 照 ﹐ 而 不 是 你 的 膚 色 ﹐ 你 的 祖 籍 ﹗ 所 以 說 中 國 有 關 入 境 登 記 的 規 定 沒 有 任 何 不 恰 當 的 地 方 。 你 的 不 滿 在 於 你 錯 誤 地 認 為 自 己 仍 然 是 中 國 人 。  
6#
发表于 2007-11-8 11:34:56 | 只看该作者
想好处两边舔?
贪心的人总是多烦恼
7#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:22:10 | 只看该作者
最初由[退出]发布

这就是区别!!!!
区别就是: 某些加入外国国籍的华人不把自己当真正的外国人!!!
8#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:22:46 | 只看该作者
You are probably comparing two different things. They are not comparable.

When  you land at China airports, you need to fill something like I-94. In this regard, there is no much difference from country to country.

The requirement: 在居民家中住宿,在城镇应在24小时之内,在农村的应在72小时之内,向当地公安机关办理住宿登记手续。 is an extra one. Beacause you have already filled up some forms at airport at the time you landing.

Am I right?

In addition, the Chinese requirement is not practicable. Don't you feel it is unnecessary? Have you xpxpxpx p
ever registered to local police office? If not, can I say that even yourself don’t like such registration?
9#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:40:34 | 只看该作者
再者说,那么多的外籍华人回国住亲戚朋友家,有几个因为没有申报被罚款的呢?反正我自己的朋友里没有。

What do you mean? It sounds like you are taking "有几个因为没有申报被罚款的呢?反正我自己的朋友里没有" as an advantage of China.

I don't know your point. Can you answer me directly? Is such rule necessary?
10#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:48:04 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封了]发布
You are probably comparing two different things. They are not comparable.

When  you land at China airports, you need to fill something like I-94. In this regard, there is no much difference from country to country.

The requirement:  is an extra one. Beacause you have already filled up some forms at airport at the time you landing.

Am I right?

In addition, the Chinese requirement is not practicable. Don't you feel it is unnecessary? Have you xpxpxpx p
ever registered to local police office? If not, can I say that even yourself don’t like such registration?

Sir, may I tell you in most Spanish speaking countries in South America you have to fill out a tourist card with all relevant information?  You must keep the card with you all the time and in theory present your card to your hotel for registration.  If you lost your card, you have to file for a replacement, which may take from two weeks to two months.  During the period, you must stay in the country.

In these countries, you can forget to wear your underpants, but you can't afford losing your tourist card.

I do not have problem with China's registration.  Such a registration also exists in Korea.  Interesting, the Seoul government and the Beijing government, being "cousins", are very interested in controlling their people.  Every family in Korea must register with the government, and such record includes family composition, medical record, and schools they have attended.

I don't like China in many areas, but the immigration requirement is no different from many countries in the world.
11#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:48:20 | 只看该作者
One thing is 入境登记, another is 在居民家住需登记。How can you compary this two different things.

Maybe I-94 is similar to 在居民家住需登记?
12#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:51:21 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封了]发布
One thing is 入境登记, another is 在居民家住需登记。How can you compary this two different things.

Maybe I-94 is similar to 在居民家住需登记?

They are the same: controlling people.

The difference is in most countries you register once at admission.  In China, you register numerous times in every move.

The philosophy is the same.  The difference is the procedures.
13#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:51:23 | 只看该作者

回复:也说入境登记

最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布
也说入境登记

再者说,那么多的外籍华人回国住亲戚朋友家,有几个因为没有申报被罚款的呢?反正我自己的朋友里没有。

我从1990年出国到现在,已经回国五六次了,最短住了两个星期,最长时间住了两个月。我从来没有在派出所或其它有关部门登记过,但从来没有被罚过款。不做亏心事,不怕半夜鬼敲门。
14#
发表于 2007-11-8 12:53:51 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:也说入境登记

最初由[迎春]发布
回复:也说入境登记

我从1990年出国到现在,已经回国五六次了,最短住了两个星期,最长时间住了两个月。我从来没有在派出所或其它有关部门登记过,但从来没有被罚过款。不做亏心事,不怕半夜鬼敲门。

If I tell you I have brought cocaine into Canada many times but was never caught, my behaviour is not legal.

I would register in China, just in case I am in minor trouble, the government will not pursue me using immigration law.
15#
发表于 2007-11-8 13:03:26 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:也说入境登记

最初由[Sedona]发布
回复:回复:也说入境登记

If I tell you I have brought cocaine into Canada many times but was never caught, my behaviour is not legal.

I would register in China, just in case I am in minor trouble, the government will not pursue me using immigration law.

I didn't mean to encourage illegal behaviour. What I intended to say is that if you don't do anything illegal, you don't have to worry about the regulation for registration. It is not a big deal to get registered at the authority concerned. Even if you forget or fail to register, you won't be severely penalized if you don't do anything illegal. Only FLGers or foreign spies will be trembling at this so-called new regulation!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表