每个中国人都不会忘记这段屈辱的历史。
Mike & 该用户已被删除
19#
发表于 2004-11-17 02:27:32 | 只看该作者
最初由[老]发布
最初由[ballball]发布
真的需要麽恨日本人?盲目的排斥@得中说牧腋耘c愚昧吧!
烈根性!!! 不明白???

Yes, I agree.  I don't know why too?  Could someone explain it, before "USH" it up?

"听好了!

我说的是那些恨小日本的来顶,说反话的就别发言了!"

Everybody has the right to talk, doesn't matter if you like it or not!  Why can't you listen to other opinion?

霸道的大陆人!
Mike & 该用户已被删除
20#
发表于 2004-11-17 02:29:04 | 只看该作者

回复:听好了!

最初由[天文望远镜]发布
听好了!

我说的是那些恨小日本的来顶,说反话的就别发言了!

Everybody has the right to talk, doesn't matter if you like it or not! Why can't you listen to other opinion?

霸道的大陆人!
21#
发表于 2004-11-17 15:12:01 | 只看该作者
一听楼上就是台湾人,从小受日本人奴役,也难怪你这么说,我们大陆人充分的理解你, 也为你感到可悲.
请记住连自己国家都不爱的人,是不会受到任何人尊重的.
Mike & 该用户已被删除
22#
发表于 2004-11-17 15:32:59 | 只看该作者
最初由[拳击手套]发布
一听楼上就是台湾人,从小受日本人奴役,也难怪你这麽说,我们大陆人充分的理解你, 也为你感到可悲.
请记住连自己国家都不爱的人,是不会受到任何人尊重的.

在 51 网站上骂日本猪就是爱国了吗?  "爱国" 二字是不是在大陆已经遭到滥用!?  不管是谈到台湾还是日本, 只要打著 "爱国" 两个字的口号, 不管说的有没有理, 是不是事实 都是所谓的" 爱国青年"!!

I just wonder why you hate Japan so much?  Or you just think it is "right" to hate Japan, just like everybody else!!??
23#
发表于 2004-11-18 02:51:11 | 只看该作者
先把你丫的中国字学好了再来!
估计你这厮不是中国人。
烈,烈,烈你个大头!!!明白???!!!

最初由[老農]发布
最初由[ballball]发布
真的需要這么恨日本人嗎??盲目的排斥隻會顯得中國人的烈根性與愚昧吧!
烈根性!!! 不明白???
24#
发表于 2004-11-18 03:07:57 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布
回复:听好了!

Everybody has the right to talk, doesn't matter if you like it or not! Why can't you listen to other opinion?

霸道的大陆人!

听着呐!
大陆人不是什么霸道,只是说的这个道理。

按照你的逻辑,每个人都应该有充分的自由,是不是?

咳,傻瓜啊,那得分场合,知道不?联想一下,有人在你婚宴的场合大奏哀乐,或者,你们家丧礼上,人们说说笑笑,嘻嘻哈哈,你有何高见??!!

咳,没办法,和你说不清楚。一看就知道你是小路来的。
说你你也不见得听得进去,蠢材!
25#
发表于 2004-11-18 03:08:14 | 只看该作者
最初由[天高云淡*]发布
先把你丫的中国字学好了再来!
估计你这厮不是中国人。
烈,烈,烈你个大头!!!明白???!!!

怎一个爽字了得!哈~
Mike & 该用户已被删除
26#
发表于 2004-11-18 12:15:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[天高云淡*]发布
回复:回复:听好了!

听著呐!
大陆人不是什麽霸道,只是说的这个道理。

按照你的逻辑,每个人都应该有充分的自由,是不是?

咳,傻瓜啊,那得分场合,知道不?联想一下,有人在你婚宴的场合大奏哀乐,或者,你们家丧礼上,人们说说笑笑,嘻嘻哈哈,你有何高见??!!

咳,没办法,和你说不清楚。一看就知道你是小路来的。
说你你也不见得听得进去,蠢材!

You got to be crazy!!  We are on a “POSTING BOARD.”  The purpose of a posting board is to express people’s idea and opinions.  If everybody has to 奉承 in some believe and can only listen to one voice, what’s the purpose of our posting board?  This is totally different than laughing and joking in a funeral.  People don’t laugh and joke in a funeral.  It’s because they “respect” the owner and others; however, sadly people from mainland China are really lack of “respecting” and “accepting,” just like you.  Just because I don’t agree the phrase, 我说的是那些恨小日本的来顶,说反话的就别发言了!, does that make me stupid?  Moreover, the word you use 小路来的 & 蠢材 is a really good example to show the personality of people from mainland China!!
27#
发表于 2004-11-18 14:40:39 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布
回复:回复:回复:听好了!

You got to be crazy!!  We are on a “POSTING BOARD.”  The purpose of a posting board is to express people’s idea and options.  If everybody has to 奉承 in some believe and can only listen to one voice, what’s the purpose of our posting board?  This is totally different than laughing and joking in a funeral.  People don’t laugh and joke in a funeral.  It’s because they “respect” the owner and others; however, sadly people from mainland China are really lack of “respecting” and “accepting,” just like you.  Just because I don’t agree the phrase, 我说的是那些恨小日本的来顶,说反话的就别发言了!, does that make me stupid?  Moreover, the word you use 小路来的 & 蠢材 is a really good example to show the personality of people from mainland China!!

你的水平也不到哪里去;

前半段说得象是挺客观,

后面那句不也说出你心底的话吗?

我就是中国大陆来的,

可我就比你有风度多了!

至少我没漫骂你的品格,嘿!
Mike & 该用户已被删除
28#
发表于 2004-11-18 19:03:57 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[翡冷翠]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

你的水平也不到哪里去;

前半段说得象是挺客观,

後面那句不也说出A心底的话吗?

我就是中国大陆来的,

可我就比你有风度多了!

至少我没漫骂你的品格,嘿!

The following are just SOME of the phrases I copy from 51 website:

1)  我顶N次,日本就是垃圾
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2)

2)  Thanks for this "show off" but shut up!!!   
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=46865)

3)  快打吧,罗嗦什麽。我就闪了。等打完了,再回来捡便宜。嘿嘿   (They are talking about Taiwan problem)  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2)

4) 我就野蛮,怎麽著!!!!我就没素质!!小学还没毕业呢!!   
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=3)

5)  认贼作父,以身为皇民为荣,是台独的情谊 & 骂大陆再大,不如他的XX大,是台独的土直憨厚  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=47871)

6)  对于这种败类!  痛打!  

7)  台八子,请用简体字,否则老子看的眼花  

8)  卖国求荣  (again, they are talking about Taiwan)  

9)  日本浪人杂种台湾下贱奴才,老娘给你个耳光!该死的台湾下贱奴才  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=14865)

10)  骂的好!现在的台湾就是由一帮日本狗杂种统制著   
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=14865)

What do you think about the 品格 of these people?  I feel it this either “HIS” way or NO WAY!!  How 霸道 is it!?  Ironically, they are all “good man” in mainland China, simply because they “爱国” !!

“爱国” it's like a 免死金牌 in mainland China.  Doesn't mater if it is swearing, burning people's flag, punching other nationality reporters, or throwing  s.h.i.t. to a singer, they are all “good man” and some even call them “hero” in mainland China!

I agree, mainland China have the most modern cities in the world; however, conceder civilization they are still far a way from it!

Montreal wanted to be separated from Canada too.  Why I didn't see Canada open a war with Montreal or call them “Montreal Pig”?
Mike & 该用户已被删除
29#
发表于 2004-11-18 19:35:23 | 只看该作者
最初由[Ψ白☆水£]发布
中国人与日本猪有不共戴天之仇。
血债血还。杀我同胞,奸我妇女。
每个中国人都不会忘记这段屈辱的历史。

That was a war, what do you expect?

Now, it's 21st century.  A lot of Japanese didn't involve in WWII, and many of them have nothing to do with mainland China.  What's wrong with them?

After all, what made you hate Japan so much?
30#
发表于 2004-11-18 22:16:22 | 只看该作者
最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布

在 51 网站上骂日本猪就是爱国了吗?  "爱国" 二字是不是在大陆已经遭到滥用!?  不管是谈到台湾还是日本, 只要打著 "爱国" 两个字的口号, 不管说的有没有理, 是不是事实 都是所谓的" 爱国青年"!!

I just wonder why you hate Japan so much?  Or you just think it is "right" to hate Japan, just like everybody else!!??

Let me tell you why Chinese hate Japanese so much.

First, they nver apolpogized for what they had done during the war. Not only to Chinese, but also to Korean. They don't apologize and don't admit they did anything wrong.
Second, their prime minister  KOIZUMI is visiting YASUGUNI JINJYA every year to show his respect to those war criminals even he is in his official title "Jpanese prime minister". Those war criminals were sentenced to death by international court after the war. Give you another example, if German President visits HItler's birth home and show his respect to HItler in his offical title. How would you like it? How the world like it? The western people understand that feeling, it is the same hurting feeling is in Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean.
Third, a lot of Japanese are really rude in China. In fact, they don't even think they should treat Chinese as a Human being. Did you know the current Tokyo Premier ISHIHARA has said :" China is a nation with no shame. They don't know what does shame mean." Also when he had interview with U.S. Times magazine. He said: " The killing which happened in Nanjing during the war was fake, never happened. Those were the stories that Chinese people made up." How do you like his commands? After he returned Japan, he faced all the pressure from all over the world and Times magazine didn't give him any nice sound. He changed his speech. He said;" I did not say the killing was fake. I just said the number of people who were killed was fake, was made up. The reporter misunderstood me." Do you believe the reporter misunderstood him? He is still Tokyo premier today and still saying things like :" Korean women were forced to be prostitudes? I don't believe them. They were happy with our Japanese men." How would you like it?
Now Chinese government is trying to control chinese media that don't allow them to report too much negative site of Japanese. But if Japanese don't change, what can you do then ?
I have stayed in Japan for 6 years and worked with a huge Japanese comany for 5 years. I don't like them. I have argued with my co-workers a lot times about the history. They all tell me that they did nothing wrong during the war. They were in China because they had to help Chinese. ALL of them say the war between Japan with Russian was Japanese troops suffered for saving Chinese from Russian. Not one of them. Their ages are 30~40. Some of them even said :" We are so proud of what we had during the war because we were so strong. We are really proud." My grandparents suffered a lot because of Japanese. I have heard all the stories and also listened what Japanese are proud of. If you were me, how would you like it? Even I told them my family story, they don't care. At the end, I resigned my job and they wanted me to stay. I had no one regret in my mind and resigned because I couldn't take anymore. One Japanese young man was very gentle and nice, but I refused him proposal because I can't get along with his nation.

Japanese have said :" Unless you were born as a Japanse , you will never understand Japanese." This is the way they are looking at the world. I believe it is true.
Japanese are nice in their faces. Which country has a public garden which has a sign says :" No foreigners are allowed?" There is a such sign in the front of UENO KOUEN in Tokyo. Which country has public bathtubs have signs say:" No foreigners are allowed." There are a lot in Japan. Reason? They don't like western people's body smell.

Japanese are hard working, love clean nation. As a friend? I say you will never make a true friend with them unless you are much stronger and better than them. Even though they don't want to be a true friend with you. They want to learn from you and they will go over you one day and  looking down on you. This is the nation of Japanese.

Any questions?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表