发表于 2006-3-1 21:27:45 | 只看该作者
最初由[Marl Reinslin]发布
原来规矩是"删帖不通知,想删什么删什么啊"
赶快咨询一下你老大,免得你说的一时痛快人家要帮你擦 ...
51什么时候变的这么龌龊了?
一边提倡着民主一边干着肮脏的事情?
是不是应该把斑竹重新整顿一下了
2年前可不会发生这种事情

Our Chinese have many good traditions we should keep up, such as "firm family concepts".

After I moved to Toronto, I also found many good things or sayings. The examples are following.

In my first English class, I learned a idiom from the teacher:  

(1) Live and let live . I don't know how to translate it to proper Chinese. It means "respect / treat others as yourself".

The second is:
  (2) Do in Rome as the Romans do."Now the current meaning should be to understand the law first, then the customs,conversions, when you come to a new country." (The teacher ecplained it)

For example, when you open a public business, such as website with chatting rooms or say forum, it is not your back yard any more, but a public place. So everyone should follows the public rules first, and then .... (My own understanding. If some expert in law can give me more about that, I will say thanks to you happily)

7 years ago, when my boss decided to accept me, he had a long conversation with me. I still remember 2 suggestions from him.

(3) Always become a considerate person for your users, team leaders, co-operators, and your successor.

(4) Always treat others as the same smart people as yourself.

Some day my second English talked with me after I had  an argument with other classmate. She told me:

(5) She only shouts at politicians because they are powerful and ordinary people have to prevent them from misusing power.

(6) Become a good loser. It leaves a lot of chances for you to become a winer.

I hope that 51.ca keep such a booming business forever, and Mr. Zhao's brothers have excellent careers forever even though I only chat on 51.ca when I am off my duty in the few days.
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-1 21:29:27 | 只看该作者
谢谢大家了被处理前搞了快200 VIEWINGS
18#
发表于 2006-3-1 21:29:35 | 只看该作者

回复:现在删帖这么随便啊,连个通知都不给,已经第二次了

能否告知是什么帖子?在那个论坛?大概什么时候删除的?

最初由[Marl Reinslin]发布
现在删帖这么随便啊,连个通知都不给,已经第二次了

没必要这么反中国吧?
斑竹不是应该中立点
删了给个MSG是基本道德吧