知错能改,未为晚也。
17#
发表于 2007-12-16 13:05:15 | 只看该作者

回复:楼主面目可憎

最初由[西西里岛]发布
楼主面目可憎

煽动小留打群架, 楼主面目可憎. 让孩子们的家长知道了, 大耳光扇你.
你有那么自卑吗? 或者说你的民族有那么自卑吗? 需要几个未成年的孩子来张目?
将几个木鱼脑袋鼓噪得头破血流, 自已背后享受"中国人不好欺负"的酸涩成果, 有种你自已冲出去.

ps: 俺心胸狭窄有仇必报, 俺回你的贴只因为你以前得罪了我

以前得罪了你 还真拿自己当颗葱啊
18#
发表于 2007-12-16 17:11:55 | 只看该作者
最初由[冰原贵公子]发布
哪吒飞鱼二位兄,谢谢您们表扬。

哪咤兄,记得我们以前曾经为日本车的事吵过,现在你能赞拙文,说明你是个对贴不对人的网络君子,咱也对你赞一个。

这棵葱更大
没见过这么赤裸裸夸人的, 你以为你校长啊
19#
发表于 2007-12-16 18:01:45 | 只看该作者
Any responsible parents wouldn't encourage their kids to fight. They know fatal accidents can happen. If anything fatal happened, no matter on which side, parrents would either grieve or spend a lot of money to hire a law to defend their kids.

If I knew any student in CIC, I would suggest him or her not to take part in fighting, if he or she really want to help, just call police.

The main post is miss leading. The author may not yet have a kid, so he don't know the price if some kid was died or baddly hurt in the event. Why don't you just shut up if you don't know the responsibility to protect kids?
20#
发表于 2007-12-16 19:17:21 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封了]发布
Any responsible parents wouldn't encourage their kids to fight. They know fatal accidents can happen. If anything fatal happened, no matter on which side, parrents would either grieve or spend a lot of money to hire a law to defend their kids.

If I knew any student in CIC, I would suggest him or her not to take part in fighting, if he or she really want to help, just call police.

The main post is miss leading. The author may not yet have a kid, so he don't know the price if some kid was died or baddly hurt in the event. Why don't you just shut up if you don't know the responsibility to protect kids?

看,这不就是典型的中国人思维?怎么不想:他对手也是人生人养的,他也会跟我一
样怕死的,两方都怕,为了这点小事就死不了。到生死关头的时候,西方人能够想,
生命诚可贵,爱情价更高,若为自由故,两者阶可抛,我也可以这么想。狭路相逢
勇者胜!你要好好要学习西方人呀,别只想着来享福了,啊?
21#
发表于 2007-12-16 19:44:47 | 只看该作者

最初由[西西里岛]发布
楼主面目可憎

煽动小留打群架, 楼主面目可憎. 让孩子们的家长知道了, 大耳光扇你.
你有那么自卑吗? 或者说你的民族有那么自卑吗? 需要几个未成年的孩子来张目?
将几个木鱼脑袋鼓噪得头破血流, 自已背后享受"中国人不好欺负"的酸涩成果, 有种你自已冲出去.

难道我们就应该让别人欺负,乖乖地忍着吗?
22#
发表于 2007-12-16 20:16:57 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:楼主面目可憎

最初由[恨邓反朱]发布

难道我们就应该让别人欺负,乖乖地忍着吗?

If you are not a parent, please shut up.
23#
发表于 2007-12-16 20:26:29 | 只看该作者

最初由[恨邓反朱]发布

难道我们就应该让别人欺负,乖乖地忍着吗?
不能忍,要以牙还牙,以眼还眼!但不能掏国旗、哼国歌,把全体华人拉进去撑腰,不能砸公车、众目睽睽下多人追打少人这种流氓行为、不要到处哭鼻子这种懦夫行为....
24#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-17 00:39:35 | 只看该作者

最初由[西西里岛]发布
楼主面目可憎

如果没记错的话,我得罪阁下是因为阁下在某个污蔑汉族的帖子里异常兴奋且大放厥辞,诧异之下我连发三贴质问阁下是哪个族的,阁下却避而不谈,您这样的羼头怎能让我看得起呢?

呵呵,阁下发贴至今七百多个,大约有六百个以上是漫骂中国攻击网友的,心态有问题啊。能让你这样的真小人能恨我,是对我的肯定,谢谢。
25#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-17 00:54:48 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封了]发布

您既然在我的帖子里发言了,出于礼貌我还是回复一次吧:您的帖子我向来不爱看也没回复过,只因本公子实在懒得花时间在“初级英语+不礼貌用辞”的帖子上面。您若不用汉字输入,我以后依然不会回你的贴。

这个论坛上,英语能达到收发自如的水平的,只有Lat123,Sedona也不错。其他人可以在这里练习英语,但旁人没必要陪你练。
26#
发表于 2007-12-17 10:08:44 | 只看该作者
I believe 51ers who have teenage children will not encourage their children to fight at school. But some 51ers are encouraging other's children to fight. I would ask them a question: are you ready to pay for any fatal accident such as death or irrecoverable injury? If you are not ready to pay, please shut up.

If I encourage your children to fight at school, I am sure you will let me shut up.

The point is very clear: encouraging other's children to fight at school is irresponsible and premature.
27#
发表于 2007-12-17 14:05:50 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封了]发布
I believe 51ers who have teenage children will not encourage their children to fight at school. But some 51ers are encouraging other's children to fight. I would ask them a question: are you ready to pay for any fatal accident such as death or irrecoverable injury? If you are not ready to pay, please shut up.

If I encourage your children to fight at school, I am sure you will let me shut up.

The point is very clear: encouraging other's children to fight at school is irresponsible and premature.

一个对暴力顶礼膜拜的人,说这样的话不觉得虚伪吗?
28#
发表于 2007-12-17 16:11:39 | 只看该作者
最初由[多伦多上海人]发布

一个对暴力顶礼膜拜的人,说这样的话不觉得虚伪吗?

:thinking:
29#
发表于 2007-12-17 19:52:14 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:楼主面目可憎

最初由[被封了]发布

If you are not a parent, please shut up.

如果你是中国人,请在中文论坛讲中文,别装大尾巴鹰,如果你觉得楼主面目可憎,最好也用镜子照照你自己
30#
发表于 2007-12-17 20:10:40 | 只看该作者
It's a piece of junk, pointless.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表