31#
发表于 2008-4-6 10:20:42 | 只看该作者

回复:[原创]写给总理的抗议信

最初由[斯芬克斯]发布
[原创]写给总理的抗议信

写给总理的抗议信,同时也略加修改发给了我所在社区的保守党议员

[email protected]

Dear Mr. Prime Minister,

I am so disappointed by your decision not to attend the ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic games. As a Chinese Canadian, I voted PC every time since I became a Canadian citizen, but not next time. A survey in our community indicates that almost 80-90% of Chinese Canadians voted PC during municipal, provincial and federal elections because the Conservative values such as hard working, focus on traditions, better child education and reducing taxes are also the values that cherished by our Chinese. At same time, many in our community are worried about your anti-China and pro-Bush policy too.

I am so upset by your obvious decision of boycotting the Beijing Olympic games for not attending the Olympic ceremony although you did not clearly say so. You are ignoring the voice of 1.3 million Chinese in Canada. Tibet was, is and will always be part of China. The Olympic game is not a political issue, our sportsmen and sportswomen trained so hard for the every 4 year game in order to be the best among the bests, and they have a limited time of their sport life too, why would Canadian prime minister connect Olympic game to the politics? Do you think boycotting the game would really positively influence people's life and the democracy development in China?

I wish you could reconsider your decision,

Best regards,

Sphinx
416-273-xxxx

典型的一篇汉译英习作, 明明是中文的句式, 哪里是英文??
斯版的英文如此一般, 应该没受过北美的教育吧?
不服你可以讨教Sedona......
32#
发表于 2008-4-6 10:39:18 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:我真的不喜欢被代表

最初由[斯芬克斯]发布
回复:我真的不喜欢被代表

你不发出自己的声音,就只能被代表了。加拿大就是这样,会叫的孩子有奶吃,英文叫做:“The squeaky wheel gets the greese”,直译为中文就是“吱吱作响的车轮才会得到油脂润滑”。

这句英文抄得也不到位, 上次斯版为安刚翻译捐款表格, 我就觉得不利索, 可没想到差到这份儿上, 斯版别作班主了, 有时间学学英文去吧....
斯版的文字用翻译软件都可以翻成流畅的中文, 你知道为什么吗? 因为根本就是CHINGLISH...
不多说了, 哈哈, 我知道会说二句英文的人都不承认自已英文差的...
33#
发表于 2008-4-6 10:39:24 | 只看该作者

Mine is a Fourth Grader's English

最初由[goinsider]发布
回复:Grammatical and Language Mistakes in Red

本人天天写工程报告, 我觉得楼主写得非常好,

你的英语非常差劲. 而且不以为耻, 不懂装懂. 真是一个垃圾.  你那些表明红的地方全部没错, 是你傻比看不懂而已.      

而且, 你这种人估计在老外面前说英语是那种结结巴巴的料.

最初由[斯芬克斯]发布
[原创]写给总理的抗议信

写给总理的抗议信,同时也略加修改发给了我所在社区的保守党议员

[email protected]

Dear Mr. Prime Minister,

I am so disappointed by your decision not to attend the ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic games. As a Chinese Canadian, I voted PC every time since I became a Canadian citizen, but not next time. A survey in our community indicates that almost 80-90% of Chinese Canadians voted PC during municipal , provincial and federal elections because the Conservative values such as hard working, focus on traditions, better child education and reducing taxes are also the values that cherished by our Chinese. At same time , many in our community are worried about your anti-China and pro-Bush policy too.

I am so upset by your obvious decision of boycotting the Beijing Olympic games for not attending the Olympic ceremony although you did not clearly say so. You are ignoring the voice of 1.3 million Chinese in Canada. Tibet was, is and will always be part of China. The Olympic game is not a political issue, our sportsmen and sportswomen trained so hard for the every 4 year game in order to be the best among the bests , and they have a limited time of their sport life too, why would Canadian prime minister connect Olympic game to the politics? Do you think boycotting the game would really positively influence people's life and the democracy development in China?

I wish you could reconsider your decision,

Best regards,

Sphinx
416-273-xxxx   

to attend the ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic games.  Should have said the Opening Ceremony , and should have been capped.

A survey in our community indicates that almost 80-90% - should have said almost 90%  or 80-90%.

voted PC during municipal...... - there is no party politics   in municipal elections.

.... and reducing taxes are also the values that cherished by our Chinese - tax reduction also are values cherished by our ....

At same time  - at the same time ....

The Olympic game - The Olympic Games

best among the bests - best amongst the best

, why would Canadian prime minister connect Olympic game to the politics? - The comma is not fixable.  Should have said the Prime Minister of Canada.  Connect?  I don't know how to fix it.  

the politics - politics without a definite article.

Do you think boycotting the game ....? Think???
34#
发表于 2008-4-6 10:47:12 | 只看该作者

回复:Mine is a Fourth Grader's English

最初由[Sedona]发布

to attend the ceremony of Beijing 2008 Olympic games.  Should have said the Opening Ceremony , and should have been capped.

A survey in our community indicates that almost 80-90% - should have said almost 90%  or 80-90%.

voted PC during municipal...... - there is no party politics   in municipal elections.

.... and reducing taxes are also the values that cherished by our Chinese - tax reduction also are values cherished by our ....

, why would Canadian prime minister connect Olympic game to the politics? - The comma is not fixable.  Should have said the Prime Minister of Canada.  Connect?  I don't know how to fix it.  

好多了,谢谢老师!!!
35#
发表于 2008-4-6 10:50:00 | 只看该作者
最初由[退出]发布
哈珀应该把保守党改成加拿大共产党,把消灭资本主义实现共产主义当作理想,支持中国西藏平暴,支持中国对胡佳的判决,遣返赖昌星等中国通缉犯,率全体内阁参加奥运会,宣布加拿大加入中华联邦。
胡主席指到哪,哈总理打到哪。

哈哈哈,太可爱了!k
36#
发表于 2008-4-6 11:04:00 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:Grammatical and Language Mistakes in Red

最初由[goinsider]发布
回复:Grammatical and Language Mistakes in Red

本人天天写工程报告, 我觉得楼主写得非常好,

你的英语非常差劲. 而且不以为耻, 不懂装懂. 真是一个垃圾.  你那些表明红的地方全部没错, 是你傻比看不懂而已.      

而且, 你这种人估计在老外面前说英语是那种结结巴巴的料.

你天天写工程报告是吧? 随便写句话你译一下吧....

压缩机组找正时需责任工程师在场, 未经单机试车的需24小时设专人看护.
对压缩机配管进行漏漆检验并及时补漆, 提交检验报告供业主审批.

哈哈, 简单沟通是一回事, 沟通到位是另外一回事.....
37#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:01:29 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:Grammatical and Language Mistakes in Red

工程报告就是指压缩机吗? 你的脑袋不知道是怎么长的? 再说有必要对"你"弹琴吗?

最初由[80 %]发布
回复:回复:Grammatical and Language Mistakes in Red

你天天写工程报告是吧? 随便写句话你译一下吧....

压缩机组找正时需责任工程师在场, 未经单机试车的需24小时设专人看护.
对压缩机配管进行漏漆检验并及时补漆, 提交检验报告供业主审批.

哈哈, 简单沟通是一回事, 沟通到位是另外一回事.....
38#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:03:15 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:我真的不喜欢被代表

你懂你写一篇来看看?  你的英语好, 为什么要用中文发贴啊?  恐怕是不但羞于出手, 而且心理自卑吧?

最初由[80 %]发布
回复:回复:我真的不喜欢被代表

这句英文抄得也不到位, 上次斯版为安刚翻译捐款表格, 我就觉得不利索, 可没想到差到这份儿上, 斯版别作班主了, 有时间学学英文去吧....
斯版的文字用翻译软件都可以翻成流畅的中文, 你知道为什么吗? 因为根本就是CHINGLISH...
不多说了, 哈哈, 我知道会说二句英文的人都不承认自已英文差的...
39#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:12:20 | 只看该作者

回复:Mine is a Fourth Grader's English

还真以为自己是根葱? 英语的4表达法多彩多姿. 你以为用自己在国内教育出来的英语语法标准就是唯一的标准, 只能说明你受中国式英语毒害太深, 只知其一,不知其余, 自以为是, 错了还不懂.      写了一大堆丢人的东西.   

随便举个例子: ceremony of olympic games 一定要写成the openning ceremony 吗? 一看就知道你这种人从来没有在加拿大社会上混过的人. 脑子不灵. 整天接触的都是一些反共难民, 不长进

最初由[Sedona]发布

40#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:15:56 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:[原创]写给总理的抗议信

受过北美教育的话   又怎么样?  你有这种心态, 说明你的洋奴心理非常严重.    无数移民用事实证明了, 不用北美教育同样可以比当地人厉害一百倍.   

最初由[80 %]发布

斯版的英文如此一般, 应该没受过北美的教育吧?
不服你可以讨教Sedona......
41#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:32:29 | 只看该作者

回复:中译本

最初由[斯芬克斯]发布
中译本

敬爱的总理,

我对您决定不参加2008北京奥运会开幕式深感失望。作为一名加拿大的华裔,自从成为加国公民以来,我每次都选保守党,但是下次不会再选了。在我们华人社区的民调也显示在市选、省选和联邦选举中参选的华人80%-90%都把票投给保守党。因为保守党的价值观比如努力工作、重视传统、强调儿童教育、减税也是我们华人的价值观。但是我们很多社区的人士也对您的反中国亲布什政策感到忧心。

我对您通过过不参加奥运开幕式来明显的抵制奥运感到很不安,虽然你没有明确这么说。您忽略了一百三十万加拿大华人的声音。西藏过去现在未来都是中国的一部分,奥运会也不是政治事件,我们的运动员为了参加四年一次的奥运,通过艰苦的训练才能成为强者中的强者,而他们的运动生涯的时间也是有限的。为什么作为加拿大的总理您会把奥运和政治联系在一起呢?你真的认为抵制奥运会对中国人的生活和中国民主发展有正面的影响吗?

真诚希望您重新考虑你的决定

斯芬克斯
416-xxx-xxxx

这封信一句就给驳回来:

为什么您认为加拿大总理就一定应该出席奥运会?
42#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:32:39 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:[原创]写给总理的抗议信

写抗议信又不是写作文比赛, 有点小小的错误, 有什么了不起的?  WHO CARES?    这说明楼主非常自信.  反观你自己, 因为自己太自卑, 稍微有错误, 就手足失措, 大汗淋漓, 生怕你的洋大人生气了, 洋大人看不起了????

告诉你, 楼主这种人是真正的有脊梁的人, 敢于蔑视洋人的, 是精英, 而你呢, 什么也不干, 也不会干, 英语也不会写, 别人写了好东西, 你就嫉妒了, 挑了一个小毛病, 你就开心了, 满足了, 你的阴暗心理就想'k看来中国人跟我一样都不行" , 不得不说你真是一个败类.

最初由[80 %]发布

斯版的英文如此一般, 应该没受过北美的教育吧?
不服你可以讨教Sedona......
43#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:35:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:中译本

在民主社会关键是表达自己的看法.  反驳不反驳无所谓, 楼主不是为了辩论, 而是为了抗议.!!!     难道你们中文都看不懂?   

这就是民主的精粹.    可是有些人,   自己不表达,却要说风凉话, 那种人是最丑陋的.

最初由[server203]发布
回复:中译本

这封信一句就给驳回来:

为什么您认为加拿大总理就一定应该出席奥运会?
44#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:45:34 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:中译本

最初由[goinsider]发布
回复:回复:中译本

在民主社会关键是表达自己的看法.  反驳不反驳无所谓, 楼主不是为了辩论, 而是为了抗议.!!!     难道你们中文都看不懂?   

这就是民主的精粹.    可是有些人,   自己不表达,却要说风凉话, 那种人是最丑陋的.

没什么风凉话,关键是抗议要有理有据,有理有据的东西我支持。我赞赏斑竹这种热情,但实在不敢恭维斑竹这种逻辑。
45#
发表于 2008-4-6 12:46:52 | 只看该作者

回复:我真的不喜欢被代表

楼主没有提到要代表你.  而且你能不能算是个CHINESE 我看都有问题

最初由[torontoman123]发布
我真的不喜欢被代表

我真的不喜欢被人代表, 在你说代表全体中国人之前请问问我的看法, 尽管我可能会同意你的意见, 但你也要事先问问我的意见, 谢谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表