温度感觉: 15°
打印 上一主题 下一主题

入籍加拿大,会给自己带来坏处 (zt)

31#
发表于 2007-4-6 22:56:21 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[陆海]发布
回复:Thumbs UP

When you have this infamous term “inferior yellow monkeys” inscribed in your mind, you will never have a sense of dignity and justice, and an ultimate home anywhere for you in the world.

Note it's not inscribed in my mind, but within my knowledge. Just don't like the RCs think themselves are of higher class than the PRCs.

If you disregard the meaning of the whole message but to distord and attack it based on one small piece, there is no enough intelligence for further response.
32#
发表于 2007-4-6 23:17:48 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[sleepy]发布

Note it's not inscribed in my mind, but within my knowledge. Just don't like the RCs think themselves are of higher class than the PRCs.

If you disregard the meaning of the whole message but to distord and attack it based on one small piece, there is no enough intelligence for further response.

You know why I said it was inscribed in your mind? Look at your original related sentence again: the ones who wants to make a difference between RC and PRC, don't fool yourself, you are also inferior yellow monkeys, in the eyes of Canadians, there is no difference between you and us!

So you think you were one of those people who would be viewed as “inferior yellow monkeys” in the eyes of Canadians (as you said). How did you know it was in the eyes of Canadians? You read? You heard? Or it was just because you guessed? I think you won’t read the description for you from someone, except the person who wrote the article in the top post of this thread, and I also don’t think you would hear it. Did you? And you didn’t sue?

Then you guessed? Why didn’t you guess or feel something else but this disgusting term? Or maybe you are one of these people who like this disgusting and racist term?
33#
发表于 2007-4-6 23:42:51 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[sleepy]发布

You were thumbs up for that article. So you don’t know Canada. Why don’t you start to learn Canada by keying “famous Canadian” into Google to see what you can find?
34#
发表于 2007-4-7 09:08:17 | 只看该作者
1.作为中国人,在中国你是一等公民,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

臭老九.酸呀!
35#
发表于 2007-4-7 10:22:53 | 只看该作者
在中国的现行制度下,把人分成了三六九等。只有那些有权优势的党国要员和太子党们,才是上等人。怎么会平等呢?就连在法庭上都不是平等的。而在加拿大至少在法律意义上是平等的,不论种族。

在脱离共产党统治的自由社会,每个人都会自己做出自由的选择。

写文章的人自己是什么身份?有没有资格入籍?
36#
发表于 2007-4-7 11:06:42 | 只看该作者
此知无知,不屑评论.
首先把论据建立在武断给出的结论上,其它的都是屁话.
每条都是无知的体现,只举其一,二:
一是"在中国是一等公民"
谁是中国是一等公民?中国的国旗表达的很清楚,五颗星,一颗比其它的大,还且在中间,请问你是哪一颗?你有什么样的一等公民权?无论从宪法还是从国旗一个清楚的结论是,一等公民是握手特权的共产党员!

"中国是世界上伟大的国家"
谁不希望自己的祖国是个伟大的国家?但不能因为这种感情,就昧着良心,颠簸黑白,混肴是非.伟大的国家太广泛,但国家就是人民+土地,最起码的一点是,人民是国家的主人.人民有权利选定自己的管理人!
37#
发表于 2007-4-7 17:13:11 | 只看该作者
还是加拿大好,我1月份生病住院了,肺大泡漏气,在这里住了半个月院,就花了30元的电话费,一日三餐送着,果汁牛奶随叫随到。医生护士服务还好,在国内还要给医生送红包,我亲身经历过同学出车祸,送到医院因为临时拿不出住院费而不接受,死在我们面前了。什么同胞啊,都是自己人欺负自己人。在这里反而更受到尊重。
38#
发表于 2007-4-7 20:16:09 | 只看该作者
楼主在发高烧,  说胡话.
39#
发表于 2007-4-7 21:28:40 | 只看该作者
最初由[--不--娃--娃--]发布

机票都买啦,下周就走,回国短登3周

一看就是“一等公民”,如此潇洒!既然是在这里做个N等公民,还回来干吗?要么是别有用心,要么是就是有病!
40#
发表于 2007-4-7 22:13:41 | 只看该作者
机票都买啦,下周就走,回国短登3周  

If your word is serious, I mean from your hear , not a joke, You'd better never come back to Canada,it is not good for you and  harmful for the people here.

I did a lot talk with people when I was deal with immigration, never hear about the idea like yours.

We all grow up there, we all have the will for good life, that why we come to here. that's why a lot of people hold a PHD and drive taxi or wash dishes.

To you , I can only say NEVER COME BACK, it is not a place for you.

I also suggest 51 do not post this kind of words , it is kind of no respection.
41#
发表于 2007-4-8 09:27:35 | 只看该作者
对幼稚园的小朋友,不要讲大人的道理. 多哄哄,给块糖, 就不会哭了.不能因为哭声大了或尿了裤子,就不让上幼稚园. 善哉.
42#
发表于 2007-4-8 11:15:04 | 只看该作者
哪个loser写的,选择入籍也是自然而然的事,就像结婚。非要说个好不好,那么简单就好了。凡事都不是二元的非此即彼。

如果想回国,也没有必要给自己找种种理由,找理由本省就是放不开,人们有了新的选择总想找到种种理由否定另外的选择。不是吗?

如果说回国工作是为了30年后GDP就第二的说法,那就省省吧,中国现在的问题早不是GDP的问题了,如果还是这个样子,GDP世界第一又怎样?你相信以目前我国给世界当民工的经济结构,我们能当第1吗? 我可以在国内开心的工作,但用不着拿什么世界第几忽悠我,我不是靠这个安身立命的。我们的幸福感和国家的GDP成正比吗?我相信你国内和国外走的和呆的都不够多,想的太天真。

停留在自我的精神世界里,以小孩子的二元逻辑总结出的好与不好。只能让迷失的人更迷失。让快乐而豁达的人玩笑。凡事顺其自然。

谁把你当“二等公民”了,你要非把自己当成几等的谁也拦不住。指望踩在别人头上当“一等公民”才是你的真实心态吧。也是一部分人的扭曲的人格心态,封建社会以及文革的遗毒。

搂主这种心态,还是赶紧回国当“一等公民”吧,让我们的农民兄弟永远做我们的“N等工民”吧。因为实在不知道中国的二等公民是哪个国家的外国人。不客气地说,你不入籍的理由实在是让人鄙视。

加入外国国籍的同胞就不承认我们的伟大祖国。爱国侨胞少吗?清者自清,浊者自浊,和入籍没有直接关系。中国发展好了,中国的处处美景好像入籍了就没关系了吗?

搂主竟然编出个耻辱1,2,3。除了能展示你龌鹾狭隘的心态,什么都不能说明。你现在就是大家的笑柄,无论哪个国家的华人。

愿天下华人幸福快乐!我们共同的永远比我们的差异多。奉劝少数人少用你们那狭隘丑陋的世界观想象你们的华人同胞。
43#
发表于 2007-4-8 12:32:43 | 只看该作者
嗯,嗯,恩恩
44#
发表于 2007-4-8 17:14:35 | 只看该作者
角度不同
45#
发表于 2007-4-9 09:43:51 | 只看该作者

如及加拿大,会给自己--偏激;幼稚

在任何地方都要凭你真本事,没能力自立的人,到哪里都是怨声载道!勤奋了以后,再重新细考吧,没有站住脚,没关系,努力才会有希望!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表