打印 上一主题 下一主题

入籍加拿大,会给自己带来坏处 (zt)

46#
发表于 2007-4-9 10:19:46 | 只看该作者
最初由[林间感悟]发布

一看就是“一等公民”,如此潇洒!既然是在这里做个N等公民,还回来干吗?要么是别有用心,要么是就是有病!

越看越象一等公民(国内贪官污吏,太子党)写的。叫共产党的人都回中国去吧。俺老百姓在这过的挺好。
47#
发表于 2007-4-9 10:28:00 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[陆海]发布
回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

You know why I said it was inscribed in your mind? Look at your original related sentence again:  

So you think you were one of those people who would be viewed as “inferior yellow monkeys” in the eyes of Canadians (as you said). How did you know it was in the eyes of Canadians? You read? You heard? Or it was just because you guessed? I think you won’t read the description for you from someone, except the person who wrote the article in the top post of this thread, and I also don’t think you would hear it. Did you? And you didn’t sue?

Then you guessed? Why didn’t you guess or feel something else but this disgusting term? Or maybe you are one of these people who like this disgusting and racist term?

I am not originally sensitive to all kinds of things about racism or discrimination. It's what I have experienced in Canada taught me that the gap between peoples lives of differenct color and class will not be filled by good education or other factors.

How can most of the Chinese here change their lives for the better? traditionally education would do the job. However there are more obstacles for Chinese to get a reasonable job than most of the others and all else being equal. And even if you are so luck got the job in the end, you will again likely be victimized by the internal politics, racist colleages ( or surpervisor), unless you can behavior as the stereotype of Chinese in their ideas, swollow all the unfairness and still "kiss their ass".

It's surely not my guess, but my experience taught me. And this experience is not from one single aspect of life, but it's pervalent in different classes of jobs.  

And a few names you can find in google does not say much about equal oppotunities for Chinese. Chinese people's history in Canada is a bloody history of humiliation and injustice. There are rules, and there are exceptions.
48#
发表于 2007-4-9 10:35:40 | 只看该作者
我不知道在加拿大我是几等公民,但至少在加拿大我能得到尊重。我的英语不好,但去政府部门或者出外办事从来没有人给我脸色看。在加拿大人人平等,如果有的人硬要把自己放到第四等,那是妄自菲薄。我反正没觉得自己是第四等。在中国我的国语粤语都很流利,但出去办事反而经常要看别人脸色。

我也不知道我在中国是几等公民,但我知道我绝对不是第一等。有一次我回国,约了一个朋友在一个地铁站附近等。朋友迟了半个小时还没到。当时天气酷热,我感觉有点中暑,很难受。于是我走进地铁站口(那里有空调),靠着墙边坐到了地上。这时一个保安走过来,凶神恶煞地指着我说:“你干什么?站起来!” 我告诉他我不舒服,他根本不理会,要冲过来拉我起来。我正准备问他哪条法律规定不许坐在地上,忽然我想起了孙志刚。为了避免成为孙志刚第二,我只好强忍着身体的不适站了起来。所以,我觉得与其在中国做个可以被人随便打死的“一等公民”,不如在加拿大随便做个几等公民。 我想在中国只有那一小撮开着BMW撞死人也不用赔的那些人才是一等公民吧。

说到护照问题,我觉得拿着加拿大护照就是比拿中国护照方便。我是个酷爱旅游的人。以前拿中国护照的时候,去哪都要签证,有时还不一定签得下来。连去我们自己的香港和澳门都要拿通行证。而且有时候去一些发展中国家,在机场还会被人为难。我就试过好几次被人把所有行李都翻出来检查。拿了加拿大护照以后出去旅游,不管去哪别人态度都很好,也再没被翻过行李了。 我想楼主可能不热爱旅游,没有这些经历,所以体会不到拿加拿大护照的好处。

本来入不入籍,完全是个人选择问题。每个人应该根据自己的情况而定。我不认为入了籍的人就不爱国(中国),也不认为不入籍的就更爱国。我觉得住在加拿大比住在国内更开心,也打算长住下去。所以我就选择了入籍。我只是弄不明白,为什么有的人在国内好端端的一等公民不当,要来加拿大忍受那么多的耻辱?加拿大好像从来没有强迫过任何人来这里,也没有强迫任何人留在这里。在加拿大生活得不开心,就回去好了。何必这么忍辱负重?
49#
发表于 2007-4-9 11:50:51 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[sleepy]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

I am not originally sensitive to all kinds of things about racism or discrimination. It's what I have experienced in Canada taught me that the gap between peoples lives of differenct color and class will not be filled by good education or other factors.

How can most of the Chinese here change their lives for the better? traditionally education would do the job. However there are more obstacles for Chinese to get a reasonable job than most of the others and all else being equal. And even if you are so luck got the job in the end, you will again likely be victimized by the internal politics, racist colleages ( or surpervisor), unless you can behavior as the stereotype of Chinese in their ideas, swollow all the unfairness and still "kiss their ass".

It's surely not my guess, but my experience taught me. And this experience is not from one single aspect of life, but it's pervalent in different classes of jobs.  

And a few names you can find in google does not say much about equal oppotunities for Chinese. Chinese people's history in Canada is a bloody history of humiliation and injustice. There are rules, and there are exceptions.

I don’t know your educational background and your experience, so I cannot tell what went wrong with your career. As I know of, a lot of Chinese immigrants from mainland of China have recently reached many important positions in Canada: senior VPs in high tech companies, senior officers in governments, professors in universities and colleges, and legal professionals and award-winners in journalism.

No one should expect any achievement could be accomplished in one night: it takes time. You may say these Chinese people had been here longer than you or some of them might have all education here. So what is the difference between you and these people: the knowledge of Canada or the color of skin?

I agree with you there are some problems about equal opportunities for Chinese immigrants and you might need to do more and better to compete with people in the job market who grew up here. If other people can do it, why can’t you?

However, the relevant point here is that you totally agreed with that non-sense article. The reason I told you to search the Google is that the article said Canada had no great artists, an obvious thing like that shows the author knows nothing about Canada.

So you agree with an opinion not by rationality but by sensitivity, which might be a reason that you didn’t do well in your workplace or elsewhere.
50#
发表于 2007-4-9 12:27:33 | 只看该作者

不是无知,就是无耻

不是无知,就是无耻.
51#
发表于 2007-4-9 13:37:45 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[陆海]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

I don’t know your educational background and your experience, so I cannot tell what went wrong with your career. As I know of, a lot of Chinese immigrants from mainland of China have recently reached many important positions in Canada: senior VPs in high tech companies, senior officers in governments, professors in universities and colleges, and legal professionals and award-winners in journalism.

No one should expect any achievement could be accomplished in one night: it takes time. You may say these Chinese people had been here longer than you or some of them might have all education here. So what is the difference between you and these people: the knowledge of Canada or the color of skin?

I agree with you there are some problems about equal opportunities for Chinese immigrants and you might need to do more and better to compete with people in the job market who grew up here. If other people can do it, why can’t you?

However, the relevant point here is that you totally agreed with that non-sense article. The reason I told you to search the Google is that the article said Canada had no great artists, an obvious thing like that shows the author knows nothing about Canada.

So you agree with an opinion not by rationality but by sensitivity, which might be a reason that you didn’t do well in your workplace or elsewhere.

I don't know how well you are doing. But I suspect that except we have different mindset and attitude towards this society if you are doing any better than me.

If it takes longer time and more effort for Chinese to achieve than others, then how much longer and how much more effort becomes an issue, and you can not simply say " it takes time......" if it gets too much it may not worth it, and how much is too much is different for everyone and it also involving what merits this person have in China or elsewhere as well. So many aspects and factors involved in this subject, you can't simply think that your point of view is right and others are wrong. That's why it is not the place for you to argue your rationality, because everyone has his own rationality.

And for those Chinese people who will never be assimilized to the robot like, and for the people who insist in not letting the sense of pride to be stripped away, Canada is not home, and it will never be. Therefore by and large I agree with the article, the little flaws contained doesn't affect the overall quality.
52#
发表于 2007-4-9 14:25:33 | 只看该作者
想起了一些典型的中国故事版本,父亲或母亲对儿女说,出了这个家门,就永远不要回来。
在入籍问题当中,中国政府常年扮演了父母的角色,而我们真正的父母,无疑成了一种事实的人质。你加入其他国籍,你的中国国籍就是自动放弃(其实明明是强行剥夺),你就事实上失去了自由探望自己父母兄弟亲朋好友的权利。
有时候威胁比事实更可怕一些,其实真的没有了中国国籍,无非就像到自家也要敲门请示一样,虽然觉得有点别扭,但是习惯了也没什么不可以的,这么多年不都这样过来了吗
还是多想想好处吧,聊以自慰
53#
发表于 2007-4-9 14:26:26 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

最初由[sleepy]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:Thumbs UP

And for those Chinese people who will never be assimilized to the robot like, and for the people who insist in not letting the sense of pride to be stripped away, Canada is not home, and it will never be. Therefore by and large I agree with the article, the little flaws contained doesn't affect the overall quality.

为什么加拿大不是家? 我早就把这里当作家了. 加拿大是我永远的家!
54#
发表于 2007-4-9 20:24:16 | 只看该作者
我还以为什么好文章,结果是愤愤写的,唉,可悲
55#
发表于 2007-4-9 21:49:18 | 只看该作者

最简单的问题

既然楼主认为加拿大不如中国好,那为什么还来?加拿大请来的?抑或肩负了祖国的什么神圣使命?如果你不是被请来的,享受这里的福利,却还说三道四,是不是有点不厚道?这不好那不好还非要赖在在这,迷惑中。。。
56#
发表于 2007-4-10 00:09:41 | 只看该作者

回复:能不能有个大中国的思想??

最初由[痴-心]发布
能不能有个大中国的思想??

大中国,是指有中国人的地方就是中国,不要管分所谓的国籍不国籍,在任何地方,只要有中国人,大家就要相互支持,相互帮助,大家就要视自己为第一等人,当然不要管它是什么"政府"

我有同感,众生平等,何分彼此呢?
57#
发表于 2007-4-10 10:07:31 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:能不能有个大中国的思想??

最初由[品君]发布
回复:能不能有个大中国的思想??

我有同感,众生平等,何分彼此呢?

众生平等, 何必要分是不是中国人?
58#
发表于 2007-4-10 12:36:56 | 只看该作者

回复:入籍加拿大,会给自己带来坏处 (zt)

最初由[--不--娃--娃--]发布
入籍加拿大,会给自己带来坏处 (zt)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.作为中国人,在中国你是一等公民,而在加拿大,无论你入不入籍,你都是四等公民(依次为本地白人,东欧白人,本地有色人种或港台华人,大陆移民和各国难民,当然,以上分类可以商量),遭受着种族歧视和不公还要入籍,效忠这个国家,这是耻辱一。

2.中国是一个世界公认的伟大国家,否则美国也就不会把中国作为对手,而加拿大只是美国的一个二奶,看美国脸色行事的附庸。抛弃伟大祖国的身份,入籍小国寡民的加拿大这是耻辱二。
。。。。。。。。

就凭这两点,就知道作者逻辑思维混乱!“世界公认的伟大国家”的移民,在作者口中成了“四等公民”。作者是否应该去精神病院?
59#
发表于 2007-4-10 16:22:31 | 只看该作者

在中国,你是一等公民吗?

当官的和他们的家属是特等公民。我是一等公民吗?
城里人是一等公民,  我们乡下人能是二等公民吗?
乡下人不生病就算是二等公民, 我要是生病了呢,能算是三等公民?
乡下人的孩子,受不到正规的教育, 他们是未来的几等公民?
你以为我愿意背井离乡吗?离开那养育我祖祖辈辈的土地吗?
我父母,辛苦一辈子,得不到一分钱养老金,他们老而离家,甘心吗?
60#
发表于 2007-4-10 16:36:36 | 只看该作者

我不是法论功,也没有

我不是法论功,也没有受到过冲击,但我应该说,中国共产党领导的国家,是绝大多数人无法忍受的国家。 原因是共产党太凶恶无耻。可怜很多像你那样的人,很无知,或很无耻。我来到加拿大二十年了。我知道这儿有不尽人意处,但与中国的地域歧视相比,小巫见大巫了。你来了几天?敢如此大言不馋? 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表