打印 上一主题 下一主题

用两本护照出入中国遇麻烦

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 08:41:23 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
I have said it before.  See this link:

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2

Below is what I said:

Tina, if you are using the method above, I wish you would not be locked up by the US Customer.

In my humble opinion, none of the above answered the question. Let me try.

1. To renew your Chinese passport, you have to produce a letter from Immigration Canada that you do not have any Canadian citizenship. When you are applying for Canadian citizenship, you don't have any problem obtaining such a letter and eventually renewing your Chinese passport.

2. To leave Canada, you don't need any documents to satisfy CBSA. The airline may ask for your proof though.

3. To enter Canada, you need a PR card if you do not have status. For Canadians, you need proof of Canadian status, e.g. passport, birth certificate or nothing, if the CBSA officer trusts you are a Canadian.

4. To enter China, you need a passport and a visa where applicable. If you have a Chinese passport, you don't need a visa.

5. To leave China, you need a passport, and in your case, a Chinese passport. The key is if you don't have any proof of Canadian immigrant status, the Chinese government will not allow you to leave.

In the old days, the landed paper will be sufficient, but now, the Chinese customer will check if you have a PR card. Once you become a Canadian citizen, you don't have the PR Card or the landed paper in your possession.

Where do you have proof to show the Chinese custom to leave China? We all know a Chinese passport doesn't mean freedom to leave China.

In a nutshell, once we don't have a PR card, we need a Canadian passport and a visa to return to China. You can continue to use your Chinese passport to go to other countries though.

这个世界上还有你这样的傻瓜, 真他妈丢中国人, 你在加拿大办美国签证, 一般可给十年签证, 但你要仔细看清楚你的签证是有条件的, 签证上面写有(LANDED IMMIGRANT INCANADA),这个签证要和枫叶卡一起才可从中国处境, 你不是 IMMIGRANT INCANADA
怎么那么容易的到美国签证的. stupid!
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 08:49:17 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
I have said it before.  See this link:

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2

Below is what I said:

Tina, if you are using the method above, I wish you would not be locked up by the US Customer.

In my humble opinion, none of the above answered the question. Let me try.

1. To renew your Chinese passport, you have to produce a letter from Immigration Canada that you do not have any Canadian citizenship. When you are applying for Canadian citizenship, you don't have any problem obtaining such a letter and eventually renewing your Chinese passport.

2. To leave Canada, you don't need any documents to satisfy CBSA. The airline may ask for your proof though.

3. To enter Canada, you need a PR card if you do not have status. For Canadians, you need proof of Canadian status, e.g. passport, birth certificate or nothing, if the CBSA officer trusts you are a Canadian.

4. To enter China, you need a passport and a visa where applicable. If you have a Chinese passport, you don't need a visa.

5. To leave China, you need a passport, and in your case, a Chinese passport. The key is if you don't have any proof of Canadian immigrant status, the Chinese government will not allow you to leave.

In the old days, the landed paper will be sufficient, but now, the Chinese customer will check if you have a PR card. Once you become a Canadian citizen, you don't have the PR Card or the landed paper in your possession.

Where do you have proof to show the Chinese custom to leave China? We all know a Chinese passport doesn't mean freedom to leave China.

In a nutshell, once we don't have a PR card, we need a Canadian passport and a visa to return to China. You can continue to use your Chinese passport to go to other countries though.

这个世界上还有你这样的傻瓜, 真他妈丢中国人, 你在加拿大办美国签证, 一般可给十年签证, 但你要仔细看清楚你的签证, 上面写有(LANDED IMMIGRANT INCANADA),这个签证要和枫叶卡一起才可从中国处境, 你不是 IMMIGRANT INCANADA
怎么那么容易的到美国签证的. stupid!
18#
发表于 2007-5-29 09:01:42 | 只看该作者
最初由[实话-实说]发布

这个世界上还有你这样的傻瓜, 真他妈丢中国人, 你在加拿大办美国签证, 一般可给十年签证, 但你要仔细看清楚你的签证, 上面写有(LANDED IMMIGRANT INCANADA),这个签证要和枫叶卡一起才可从中国处境, 你不是 IMMIGRANT INCANADA
怎么那么容易的到美国签证的. stupid!

老兄, 你骂错对象了
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 09:10:09 | 只看该作者
有人可能想,在入籍前,换本新的中国护照, 办个美国签证, 一般可的到10-15年的美国签证,碍然后在入籍, 入籍后申请一本加拿大护照, 这样一来, 有一本加拿大护照, 又有一本中国护照(含有10-15年美国签证), 回国从美国走(加美出入自由,一般不留痕迹), 出入中国用中国护照(因有美国签证). 真聪明, 把别人都当傻瓜. 你仔细看看你的美国签证, 上写有(LANDED  IMMIGTANT IN CANADA),
在中国出境时,同样是要枫叶卡的.用用脑子.
20#
发表于 2007-5-29 09:20:33 | 只看该作者
最初由[实话-实说]发布
有人可能想,在入籍前,换本新的中国护照, 办个美国签证, 一般可的到10-15年的美国签证,碍然后在入籍, 入籍后申请一本加拿大护照, 这样一来, 有一本加拿大护照, 又有一本中国护照(含有10-15年美国签证), 回国从美国走(加美出入自由,一般不留痕迹), 出入中国用中国护照(因有美国签证). 真聪明, 把别人都当傻瓜. 你仔细看看你的美国签证, 上写有(LANDED  IMMIGTANT IN CANADA),
在中国出境时,同样是要枫叶卡的.用用脑子.

有些人那点脑子都用在怎么能省点小钱上了, 真正重要的事都无脑可用
21#
发表于 2007-5-29 10:02:17 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

有些人那点脑子都用在怎么能省点小钱上了, 真正重要的事都无脑可用

是哈,要不说胸大无脑呢   
领导批评的对
22#
发表于 2007-5-29 10:11:58 | 只看该作者
最初由[tinahu]发布

是哈,要不说胸大无脑呢   
领导批评的对

不但胸大无脑, 头发长也无脑, 金发也无脑

所以俺的DREAM GIRL SHOULD BE A 胸大, 长发的BLONDE
23#
发表于 2007-5-29 10:44:55 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

不但胸大无脑, 头发长也无脑, 金发也无脑

所以俺的DREAM GIRL SHOULD BE A 胸大, 长发的BLONDE

咣当,碗都吓掉了,查查字典去哈,文盲呢
哎,我以为又挨批评了呢,大街上不有的是你的dream girl 吗
24#
发表于 2007-5-29 11:42:55 | 只看该作者
最初由[tinahu]发布

咣当,碗都吓掉了,查查字典去哈,文盲呢
哎,我以为又挨批评了呢,大街上不有的是你的dream girl 吗

大街是有不少, 所以才是DREAM GIRL呢, 就是只能在梦里想的GIRL
25#
发表于 2007-5-29 11:52:25 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

大街是有不少, 所以才是DREAM GIRL呢, 就是只能在梦里想的GIRL

那不就是yy吗
三个条件都满足的确实不错。
26#
发表于 2007-5-29 12:00:04 | 只看该作者
最初由[tinahu]发布

那不就是yy吗
三个条件都满足的确实不错。

FQ们YY中国强大, 灭日屠美
俺文盲只好YY些低层次滴
27#
发表于 2007-5-29 12:05:38 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

FQ们YY中国强大, 灭日屠美
俺文盲只好YY些低层次滴

您那是文盲阿,写得我都不认识呢
怎么着您也要欧美日韩,往上招呼
28#
发表于 2007-5-29 12:10:05 | 只看该作者
最初由[tinahu]发布

您那是文盲阿,写得我都不认识呢
怎么着您也要欧美日韩,往上招呼

甭说你不认识, 写完了连额都不认识撩

欧美日韩就只能YY了, 如今中国女孩子更开放泥
29#
发表于 2007-5-29 12:23:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

甭说你不认识, 写完了连额都不认识撩

欧美日韩就只能YY了, 如今中国女孩子更开放泥

没出息吧,泡个中国女孩不远万里来到加拿大?
至少也是个本地妞阿,双人四手,招呼
30#
发表于 2007-5-29 12:28:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[tinahu]发布

没出息吧,泡个中国女孩不远万里来到加拿大?
至少也是个本地妞阿,双人四手,招呼

额有那中国男人的通病, 对自己的某部分信心不足(所以中国男人都希望自己是女人的第一个, 因为无从比较)
换句话说, 还是YY比较爽     
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表