打印 上一主题 下一主题

论坛文摘:环球邮报2篇报道引发的思考

91#
发表于 2007-7-8 20:39:09 | 只看该作者

回复:他们是靠在这里骂中国生活的!

最初由[小草1]发布
他们是靠在这里骂中国生活的!

XPXP,支持你的观点!但想在这个坛子里与专骂中国的......说理,无异于对牛弹琴。

草永远成不了栋梁之材. 理不是拿来说的. 中国也不会因为有人骂就不会进步了. 希望您能乐观点.尤其对俺中国的未来应该充满信心.
92#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-8 20:40:04 | 只看该作者
最初由[胡硕士]发布
谢谢.知俺者FFGG123也. 也许玩笑开大了,不是每个人都能接受的. 向XPXPXP同志道个歉.

胡硕士,你的玩笑确实不小,基本上每个人都接受不了。

不过咱们还是万事和为贵的好,这是我第二次在51说这个,但愿以后不用再说了。
93#
发表于 2007-7-8 20:56:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[xpxpxpx p]发布

胡硕士,你的玩笑确实不小,基本上每个人都接受不了。

不过咱们还是万事和为贵的好,这是我第二次在51说这个,但愿以后不用再说了。

谢谢! 俺的玩笑还要开的.这是俺的天性. 玩笑大了小了当然会因人而易. 您说的基本上每个人都不接受是否大了?同您商榷.

就看问题的观点上,俺是绝对不会一味的"万事和为贵的好", 同意的观点,俺会毫不吝啬鼓掌赞同,.对不同意的观点, 俺也会毫不留情的反击之, 或用直接的方式,或用开玩笑的方式.
94#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-15 17:50:23 | 只看该作者
I bet this "China Free" label will become quite “popular” in the near future. The popularity doesn't necessarily be defined by how many companies and their products start using it. More likely, tt could also be determined by the media coverage and how often people like to bring that up. What still remain unclear to me are the impact to Chinese community and the image of China.

I don't know what I would feel if I hear some jokes on this regard. I don't know neither if there is anything that I can do to help.

Usually, people feel offended when they get labeled. And when they find out being labeled is almost unavoidable, they will feel more stressed, frustrated and even outraged. This might be how will I feel when "China Free" eventually becomes some kind of new slang.

But what we really can do? Play the silent lamb role again?

Anyway, just some thoughts.
95#
发表于 2007-7-18 11:32:52 | 只看该作者

A country without courteous

A country without any spirtual belief, nothing to afraid, definitely it goes somewhere without courteous.

If my desire was only MONEY and I'd exhausted all possibilities, what I could do?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表