温度感觉: 19°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 11°
    温度感觉: 11°
楼主: 心无仇恨者
打印 上一主题 下一主题

为此事,快爆了脑袋

16#
发表于 2009-1-26 14:47:37 | 只看该作者
原来这世间有爱心的人还是大有人在,就是嘛,人活着就是要HAPPY,不管在这世间的哪个角落.

华人律师咨询我有告诉过他这件事,他给我的建议是不能拿,因为我的第三代身份证是在入境以后才做的,难以解释.他说也有没身份证的人开庭过的.
     但我担心的事,如果不拿出第三代身份证,会不会法官直接将我的案件否决掉,比如:他(她)可以找个理由----因为对方不能提供身份证原件,所以案件无法进行.
      这样的事我也有听说过.
      为此我对身份证的事情问过了7个人,有3个人说拿,4个人说不能拿.
      我很想再听听其它人的参考.

我认为最重要的是:
您不能给法官留下  言辞反复不一,钻营 不够诚信的误会.
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2009-1-26 14:49:50 | 只看该作者
我只会用中文干两回事:骂共产党和弄妹。

原来是假洋狗子,失禁。
我弄rb妹的时候,既不用r文,也不用英文,直接用zhongzhi。
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2009-1-26 14:52:52 | 只看该作者
原来是假洋狗子,失禁。
我弄rb妹的时候,既不用r文,也不用英文,直接用zhongzhi。

对不起,是我错,又没有收钱,干吗把我的专业知识和人分享!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2009-1-26 15:35:06 | 只看该作者
Let me clarify the relationship between ID and refugee claim. They are independent, but inter-related.

Everyone can claim refugee status. The decision will be made with or without any ID.

If your claim is denied, you don't need any ID. If your claim is accepted by the IRB, you will need some forms of identification to prove who you are.

Let's clarify what happened to your original ID. You said your passport and identification were taken by somebody. (我的户照以及中国的第二代身份证全部被人收走) Who is this person? Your sneakhead? Or, a CBSA officer?

You can explain it to the judge that you have a photocopy because you made a photocopy before the original was taken by the "somebody". The judge will accept your explanation but will not accept your photocopy (unless he or she is drunk), because a photocopy is not a valid piece of evidence unless it is certified.

If your IDs were taken by a CBSA officer, they should be in your file, either in IRB or CBSA. Tell the judge and the clerk will locate them for you.

Should you present your new ID to the judge? My advice is no, since you got it from illegal means. Based on the clean hand principle, anything obtained illegally cannot be used as evidence at court. Also, the judge will question your integrity that you cannot be trusted.

What should you do?

If your IDs were taken by the sneakhead, try every means to get them back. Your know the sneakhead may still be doing business at 长乐 (sorry I assume you are from either 福建or温州). We all know it is not difficult to find him. I can, so can you.

If you really cannot get your IDs back, try to find another documents to prove who you are, i.e. marriage certificate,户口,school record, medical record - the more the better.

There are quite a number of successful climant who never receive landed status because of inadequate identifications.

Good luck.

看样子你也是难民出身。
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2009-1-26 15:44:34 | 只看该作者
看样子你也是难民出身。

拍蝇不带风, 好矫健.   
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2009-1-27 04:08:17 | 只看该作者

回复:建议你问律师。这样专业问题这里有几个人熟悉啊?

如果你舍不得花钱请律师,就不要职责什么 有无爱心 了

我并不是不舍得花钱,不过,我总觉得有些事,华人咨询处并不一定能帮得到我,因为那是我的事,而不是华人咨询处的事,所以我想通过网友共同讨论来选择后面我该怎么做.
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2009-1-27 04:09:51 | 只看该作者
既然如此, 那加拿大身份又有什么要紧呢?
your life, your decision!
顺其自然吧!

因为我觉得加拿大永久居留的身份对我以后会有帮助,虽然不管我在哪里都HAPPY.
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2009-1-27 04:11:37 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:为此事,快爆了脑袋

:smile: 无仇网友, 您注意到这帖子了吗?
他说了不应该拿出3代身份证的理由. 我也同感.

您似乎应该在已出示过的2代上下工夫:
1,尽量索回原件.
2,准备好 索不回原件的令人信服的理由和证据.

谢谢你的提示,原件99%是无法再弄回了.
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2009-1-27 05:03:08 | 只看该作者
Let me clarify the relationship between ID and refugee claim. They are independent, but inter-related.

Everyone can claim refugee status. The decision will be made with or without any ID.

If your claim is denied, you don't need any ID. If your claim is accepted by the IRB, you will need some forms of identification to prove who you are.

Let's clarify what happened to your original ID. You said your passport and identification were taken by somebody. (我的户照以及中国的第二代身份证全部被人收走) Who is this person? Your sneakhead? Or, a CBSA officer?

You can explain it to the judge that you have a photocopy because you made a photocopy before the original was taken by the "somebody". The judge will accept your explanation but will not accept your photocopy (unless he or she is drunk), because a photocopy is not a valid piece of evidence unless it is certified.

If your IDs were taken by a CBSA officer, they should be in your file, either in IRB or CBSA. Tell the judge and the clerk will locate them for you.

Should you present your new ID to the judge? My advice is no, since you got it from illegal means. Based on the clean hand principle, anything obtained illegally cannot be used as evidence at court. Also, the judge will question your integrity that you cannot be trusted.

What should you do?

If your IDs were taken by the sneakhead, try every means to get them back. Your know the sneakhead may still be doing business at 长乐 (sorry I assume you are from either 福建or温州). We all know it is not difficult to find him. I can, so can you.

If you really cannot get your IDs back, try to find another documents to prove who you are, i.e. marriage certificate,户口,school record, medical record - the more the better.

There are quite a number of successful climant who never receive landed status because of inadequate identifications.

Good luck.

你不可以写中文吗白痴,如果楼主能看懂你的英文,事情就奇怪了。

我可以看得懂楼上这位对我的见意,我忠心的希望上面这位楼主能够再帮助我.

I'm so thanks that you help me so much,but can you please help more a little like below:
1、who are IRB and CBSA?I'm so sorry,because I really don't know some Canada department.can you explain that?
2、You can explain it to the judge that you have a photocopy because you made a photocopy -------yes,I explained I have a photocopy because I saved some photocopys in my Chinese house when I was in China.that photocopy is my wife sent to me from China.the judge told me because you provided the photocopy,so you must provide the original ID,and I said:"I'll be try to get it."then the judge said:"later three month on April be a meeting again.
3、Should you present your new ID to the judge? My advice is no, since you got it from illegal means. Based on the clean hand principle, anything obtained illegally cannot be used as evidence at court. Also, the judge will question your integrity that you cannot be trusted.-------no yet.I think this is improtant information for me,thank you.
4、If your IDs were taken by the sneakhead, try every means to get them back. Your know the sneakhead may still be doing business at 长乐 (sorry I assume you are from either 福建or温州). We all know it is not difficult to find him. I can, so can you.--------you right,I can not find them too,they are from 福州 of China.so I can not get the my original ID.
5、If you really cannot get your IDs back, try to find another documents to prove who you are, i.e. marriage certificate,户口,school record, medical record - the more the better.-------I have 户口,marriage and Chinese driver permit in emigration centre.because I made refugee on airport and I don't have ID,so it needs provide some files to clarify who I am.

lastly,I'll thank you for help again,My English name is Tony,I was nice to talk to you.
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2009-1-27 05:08:00 | 只看该作者
5、If you really cannot get your IDs back, try to find another documents to prove who you are, i.e. marriage certificate,户口,school record, medical record - the more the better.-------I had 户口,marriage and Chinese driver permit in emigration centre.because I made refugee on airport and I don't have ID before,so it needs provide some files to clarify who I am then enter a country.
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2009-1-27 13:29:58 | 只看该作者
看样子你也是难民出身。

我想,这论坛里总是有一些歧视狂用他(她)那愚蠢的脑袋去歧视或"攻击"一些人
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2009-1-27 13:50:07 | 只看该作者
事情并不複雜:1. 堅決不能出示第三年代身份證。2.如果實在搞不到第二代身份證原件,就出示結婚證、戶口本原件,就可以了。
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2009-1-27 15:13:41 | 只看该作者
对不起,是我错,又没有收钱,干吗把我的专业知识和人分享!!!

别老是搞得什么都和小姐一样
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2009-1-27 15:17:00 | 只看该作者
事情并不複雜:1. 堅決不能出示第三年代身份證。2.如果實在搞不到第二代身份證原件,就出示結婚證、戶口本原件,就可以了。

国内现在已经有3代身份证了吗
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2009-1-27 16:28:51 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:为此事,快爆了脑袋

:smile: 无仇网友, 您注意到这帖子了吗?
他说了不应该拿出3代身份证的理由. 我也同感.

您似乎应该在已出示过的2代上下工夫:
1,尽量索回原件.
2,准备好 索不回原件的令人信服的理由和证据.

楼主既然已经拿到了第三代身份证,想必第二代身份证已经被收缴了,如何可能索回原件?

搞个盗版的第二代身份证倒是可能,楼上car99说的比较实在,不要再纠缠第二代身份证了,真的没有了,再搞出个假证不好解释。

一家之言。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表