你的水平也不到哪里去;

前半段说得象是挺客观,

後面那句不也说出A心底的话吗?

我就是中国大陆来的,

可我就比你有风度多了!

至少我没漫骂你的品格,嘿!

The following are just SOME of the phrases I copy from 51 website:

1)  我顶N次,日本就是垃圾
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2)

2)  Thanks for this "show off" but shut up!!!   
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=46865)

3)  快打吧,罗嗦什麽。我就闪了。等打完了,再回来捡便宜。嘿嘿   (They are talking about Taiwan problem)  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=2)

4) 我就野蛮,怎麽著!!!!我就没素质!!小学还没毕业呢!!   
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=3)

5)  认贼作父,以身为皇民为荣,是台独的情谊 & 骂大陆再大,不如他的XX大,是台独的土直憨厚  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=47871)

6)  对于这种败类!  痛打!  

7)  台八子,请用简体字,否则老子看的眼花  

8)  卖国求荣  (again, they are talking about Taiwan)  

9)  日本浪人杂种台湾下贱奴才,老娘给你个耳光!该死的台湾下贱奴才  
(http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=14865)

10)  骂的好!现在的台湾就是由一帮日本狗杂种统制著   

What do you think about the 品格 of these people?  I feel it this either “HIS” way or NO WAY!!  How 霸道 is it!?  Ironically, they are all “good man” in mainland China, simply because they “爱国” !!

“爱国” it's like a 免死金牌 in mainland China.  Doesn't mater if it is swearing, burning people's flag, punching other nationality reporters, or throwing  s.h.i.t. to a singer, they are all “good man” and some even call them “hero” in mainland China!

I agree, mainland China have the most modern cities in the world; however, conceder civilization they are still far a way from it!

Montreal wanted to be separated from Canada too.  Why I didn't see Canada open a war with Montreal or call them “Montreal Pig”?
Mike & 该用户已被删除
32#
发表于 2004-11-18 19:35:23 | 只看该作者
最初由[Ψ白☆水£]发布
中国人与日本猪有不共戴天之仇。
血债血还。杀我同胞,奸我妇女。
每个中国人都不会忘记这段屈辱的历史。

That was a war, what do you expect?

Now, it's 21st century.  A lot of Japanese didn't involve in WWII, and many of them have nothing to do with mainland China.  What's wrong with them?

After all, what made you hate Japan so much?
33#
发表于 2004-11-18 22:16:22 | 只看该作者
最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布

在 51 网站上骂日本猪就是爱国了吗?  "爱国" 二字是不是在大陆已经遭到滥用!?  不管是谈到台湾还是日本, 只要打著 "爱国" 两个字的口号, 不管说的有没有理, 是不是事实 都是所谓的" 爱国青年"!!

I just wonder why you hate Japan so much?  Or you just think it is "right" to hate Japan, just like everybody else!!??

Let me tell you why Chinese hate Japanese so much.

First, they nver apolpogized for what they had done during the war. Not only to Chinese, but also to Korean. They don't apologize and don't admit they did anything wrong.
Second, their prime minister  KOIZUMI is visiting YASUGUNI JINJYA every year to show his respect to those war criminals even he is in his official title "Jpanese prime minister". Those war criminals were sentenced to death by international court after the war. Give you another example, if German President visits HItler's birth home and show his respect to HItler in his offical title. How would you like it? How the world like it? The western people understand that feeling, it is the same hurting feeling is in Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean.
Third, a lot of Japanese are really rude in China. In fact, they don't even think they should treat Chinese as a Human being. Did you know the current Tokyo Premier ISHIHARA has said :" China is a nation with no shame. They don't know what does shame mean." Also when he had interview with U.S. Times magazine. He said: " The killing which happened in Nanjing during the war was fake, never happened. Those were the stories that Chinese people made up." How do you like his commands? After he returned Japan, he faced all the pressure from all over the world and Times magazine didn't give him any nice sound. He changed his speech. He said;" I did not say the killing was fake. I just said the number of people who were killed was fake, was made up. The reporter misunderstood me." Do you believe the reporter misunderstood him? He is still Tokyo premier today and still saying things like :" Korean women were forced to be prostitudes? I don't believe them. They were happy with our Japanese men." How would you like it?
Now Chinese government is trying to control chinese media that don't allow them to report too much negative site of Japanese. But if Japanese don't change, what can you do then ?
I have stayed in Japan for 6 years and worked with a huge Japanese comany for 5 years. I don't like them. I have argued with my co-workers a lot times about the history. They all tell me that they did nothing wrong during the war. They were in China because they had to help Chinese. ALL of them say the war between Japan with Russian was Japanese troops suffered for saving Chinese from Russian. Not one of them. Their ages are 30~40. Some of them even said :" We are so proud of what we had during the war because we were so strong. We are really proud." My grandparents suffered a lot because of Japanese. I have heard all the stories and also listened what Japanese are proud of. If you were me, how would you like it? Even I told them my family story, they don't care. At the end, I resigned my job and they wanted me to stay. I had no one regret in my mind and resigned because I couldn't take anymore. One Japanese young man was very gentle and nice, but I refused him proposal because I can't get along with his nation.

Japanese have said :" Unless you were born as a Japanse , you will never understand Japanese." This is the way they are looking at the world. I believe it is true.
Japanese are nice in their faces. Which country has a public garden which has a sign says :" No foreigners are allowed?" There is a such sign in the front of UENO KOUEN in Tokyo. Which country has public bathtubs have signs say:" No foreigners are allowed." There are a lot in Japan. Reason? They don't like western people's body smell.

Japanese are hard working, love clean nation. As a friend? I say you will never make a true friend with them unless you are much stronger and better than them. Even though they don't want to be a true friend with you. They want to learn from you and they will go over you one day and  looking down on you. This is the nation of Japanese.

Any questions?
34#
发表于 2004-11-18 22:20:18 | 只看该作者
最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布

Now, it's 21st century.  A lot of Japanese didn't involve in WWII, and many of them have nothing to do with mainland China.  What's wrong with them?

How could you say a lot of Japanese didn't involve in WWII? I suggest you go to ask those Japanese orphans who were left behind China. What time they were there. They just didn't come so far to Western, but they were in Asian.
How did the war over? Because US dropped bumb in Japan.
How could you say so?
35#
发表于 2004-11-18 22:38:21 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布
回复:听好了!

Everybody has the right to talk, doesn't matter if you like it or not! Why can't you listen to other opinion?

霸道的大陆人!

很不明白你说大陆人为什么霸道呢?难道你不记得在台湾的学校里,学童会被体罚因为他在学校里讲了台湾话而不是日本话?估计台湾人更喜欢日本话而不是不能统一的闽南话或者高山族的语言。而是更希望象前总统李登辉一样各个穿上武士道的衣服,彻底从里到外都是武士道精神喽。见到老兵割喉自杀了吗?他忍受不了这种耻辱。

正如你所说,每个人都有发言权,我们在这里讨论的是为什么中国人会恨日本人。记得我认识一个台湾女孩子,很可爱的,父亲在台北做牙医。其父接受日本教育是亲日派,所以也希望自己的女儿能学习日文在日本生活。但是我的那个朋友告诉我她死也不会嫁日本人。她接触日本人的感觉是好色,歧视人,不尊重人。居然有个好称某知名学府的日语教授在台北教她日语时对她讲:“我比较喜欢女孩子穿迷你裙来我这里上课,这样可以提高我的教课水平。”我的朋友爱骑电单车,所以第二天还是穿着牛仔裤去了,结果当时被那人给哄出来了,不许她上课。她哭着回家刚想诉苦,不想她老爸已经怒目等待了,原来那个人在她走后马上致电其父,说该女不用功,上课捣乱。并非只有一个人这样,她接触了几个日本人给她的感觉糟糕死了。她才说出此话。她老爸为此耿耿于怀。
事实例子在此,也许你会说:“每个苹果树上都有烂苹果。”但是我只想说,这只是借口。不可能一两颗烂苹果会让500,600人痛恨那棵苹果树的。难道不是吗?你不应该把大陆人对台湾的态度感情色彩的联系到中国人就不能恨日本人头上。大陆人对台湾的态度是历史问题。在这里离话题太远,不说。但是中国人对日本人的态度不是中国人的错。不是吗?中国人开始原谅他们了,都没有想要战争赔偿,是谁挺着脖子不讲理的呢?
36#
发表于 2004-11-19 22:17:40 | 只看该作者
一看到这个主题我就D.......................n次(n〉无穷)
请大家看一对话。
皇上:359师师长接旨
师长:臣在
皇上:我命令你在天亮之前拿下台湾。
师长:臣遵旨
皇上:师长辛苦啦!
师长:为人民服务!

看完了?

不服?

抽丫的。
37#
发表于 2004-11-19 22:46:59 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布
回复:回复:回复:听好了!

You got to be crazy!!  We are on a “POSTING BOARD.”  The purpose of a posting board is to express people’s idea and opinions.  If everybody has to 奉承 in some believe and can only listen to one voice, what’s the purpose of our posting board?  This is totally different than laughing and joking in a funeral.  People don’t laugh and joke in a funeral.  It’s because they “respect” the owner and others; however, sadly people from mainland China are really lack of “respecting” and “accepting,” just like you.  Just because I don’t agree the phrase, 我说的是那些恨小日本的来顶,说反话的就别发言了!, does that make me stupid?  Moreover, the word you use 小路来的 & 蠢材 is a really good example to show the personality of people from mainland China!!

觉得你的思维逻辑方面有些问题。
1.        如你所说,这里是留言版,什么人都可以自由发表任何意见,我同意。不过,看看你前面的帖子里说话的语气:“霸道的大陆人!”还加了感叹号,以表达阁下的不屑一顾。呵呵,怎么一说你是“小路”来的,说句你是蠢材就有点气急败坏了呢?难道只许你有表达的自由,不许别人这样做吗。数落别人时,感觉挺爽,是吧。被数落时,怎么就变了脸了?呵呵,告诉你,在这里,当你在享受着讽刺挖苦大陆人的自由的时候,就应该承担别人的自由——别人数落你的自由!我不过是在享受我自己的自由而已!!
2.        说你是小路来的,蠢材等等,如果你认为这是一种谩骂的话,我收回!不过,我只能更认定阁下的文化素质和修养有点……,呵呵,不说了吧,再说恐怕又不能接受了。如果你还自认为是中国人的话,有句话希望你还能明白:嬉笑怒骂皆文章。咳~~~,罢了,量你也没那份幽默。
3.        鄙人不才,难免有说错的地方,但是,这就代表了整个大陆人的素质吗。瞧瞧你的发言:“Moreover, the word you use 小路来的 & 蠢材 is a really good example to show the personality of people from mainland China!!”。阁下的言论未免有点以偏盖全了吧。而且,这回用了两个感叹号,呵呵。奉劝一句:请不要把对鄙人的不满撒在整个大陆人的头上,好吗。否则,是否有以点盖面、以偏盖全的嫌疑?

提个建议:请用一种文字好吗?别一会儿中文,一会儿鹰鸽拉屎。拜托,我看得累的慌。
另:请查查字典,什么叫数典忘祖。
38#
发表于 2004-11-19 23:25:46 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:听好了!

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=47871[/url])

8)  卖国求荣  (again, they are talking about Taiwan)  

9)  日本浪人杂种台湾下贱奴才,老娘给你个耳光!该死的台湾下贱奴才  

10)  骂的好!现在的台湾就是由一帮日本狗杂种统制著   

What do you think about the 品格 of these people?  I feel it this either “HIS” way or NO WAY!!  How 霸道 is it!?  Ironically, they are all “good man” in mainland China, simply because they “爱国” !!

“爱国” it's like a 免死金牌 in mainland China.  Doesn't mater if it is swearing, burning people's flag, punching other nationality reporters, or throwing  s.h.i.t. to a singer, they are all “good man” and some even call them “hero” in mainland China!

I agree, mainland China have the most modern cities in the world; however, conceder civilization they are still far a way from it!

Montreal wanted to be separated from Canada too.  Why I didn't see Canada open a war with Montreal or call them “Montreal Pig”?

得出个结论:.阁下蛮有闲情雅致。网上漫步,悠哉游哉,专门找对自己有利的论据,呵呵,辛苦辛苦。

建议:学点历史,好象是魁北克省闹独立,而不是什么MONTREAL要从加拿大独立出去。当然当然,鄙人孤陋寡闻,也许,阁下曾经和分裂分子密谋过,让MONTREAL也独立。
另:关于对待魁省独立,是啊,没人叫他们魁北克(或者象阁下说的,蒙特利尔)猪,可你知道加拿大前总理特鲁多对魁独的态度吗?查查70年代历史好吗?呵呵,知道紧急状态吗,知道战争法吗?政府的态度是,你宣布从加拿大分出去,就是宣战,就意味着战争。呵呵呵呵,知道为什么没有独立吗,告诉你:吓得没敢再闹!
再:阁下没有看到加拿大“OPEN”一场战争,别遗憾了。那就希望我们大家能够看到什么时候能“CLOSE”伊拉克这场战争吧(咳,不知道什么时候开始,战争像拉链儿了,能OPEN/CLOSE了)

结论:就这素质,让我这个大陆人说什么好哇!!!
39#
发表于 2004-11-20 00:49:07 | 只看该作者
最初由[Mike & Cindy]发布

简直一派胡言,混帐逻辑!

德国前总理勃兰特与二战、纳粹有什么关系?1970年,他为什么在波兰犹太人纪念碑前下跪谢罪?你这种逆子恐怕是不能理解的。
竟然还在这里大言不惭地替日本人鸣冤喊屈,是真的对历史一无所知,还是在装傻充愣??说你是逆子,算是好听的了。说你是个孽障,一点也不过分!如果你的祖宗是中国人的话,真是替你的先人脸红。

日本人是什么?日本人就是没有开化的动物;是社会的渣滓;是人类的耻辱;是欺软怕硬的典型。说它们是畜生,一点也不过分。

为什么中国人那么恨日本,因为他们给中国带来了太多太多的灾难,而从来没有反省过。
为什么日本人那么看不起中国人,因为中国人太善良。看看中国人是怎样对待日本俘虏的,看看中国政府是怎样对待日本的战争赔偿的。我为国人的和政府的善良而哭泣,而诅咒!中国,你不该这样对日本!!你的怀柔政策,换来的是它对你的蔑视。

因为:
你的善良,在它看来是一种软弱。而它的本性就是欺软怕硬。

日本人开始也是不服美国人的,否则,哪来的什么“珍珠港”。
美国采取了什么政策呢——打!惨烈的打击!打不服,好,送你一个“小男孩”!!还不服?那好,再送你个“胖子”!!!一个接一个的后续手段,直到打服为止。

看看它的子民对征服者麦克阿瑟的唯唯诺诺;瞧瞧它们对待强奸自己女学生的美国大兵;想想它们政府对美国的俯首听臣.....恶心!

中国的怀柔和示好,换来了什么呢?——蔑视和仇恨。

如此看来,日本这个民族难道还不够贱吗?不足以被唾骂吗?!

瞧阁下那副替日本人鸣冤叫屈无辜的样子,除了无知,再有的就是下贱和别有用心了。
40#
发表于 2004-11-20 01:41:16 | 只看该作者
楼上的:

言拙的我只能以“支持”两字,

表达敬意!

有论有据,

一针见血,

但风度翩翩,

不卑不亢。。

:clap:
41#
发表于 2004-11-21 19:44:54 | 只看该作者
顶顶顶!!!!
还没有看到 flash 呢, 顶first !!!!
42#
发表于 2004-11-21 22:15:54 | 只看该作者
最初由[happyone]发布
顶顶顶!!!!
还没有看到 flash 呢, 顶first !!!!
1。还没有看就顶first?
2。这个flash的档次不高,好像有点骂街的味道,我认为不代表中国人的素质
3。别把台湾人推到日本人那一边去,中国人要团结,否则别说小日本,连小小日本也战 不了
4。大家想一想,中国为什厶没有凝聚力?连一国的同胞都在替别人说话?
5。本来事实那厶清楚的事情,究竟为什厶现在变得不黑不白?
43#
发表于 2004-11-22 01:17:56 | 只看该作者
最初由[夜半来,天明去]发布

1。还没有看就顶first?
2。这个flash的档次不高,好像有点骂街的味道,我认为不代表中国人的素质
3。别把台湾人推到日本人那一边去,中国人要团结,否则别说小日本,连小小日本也战 不了
4。大家想一想,中国为什厶没有凝聚力?连一国的同胞都在替别人说话?
5。本来事实那厶清楚的事情,究竟为什厶现在变得不黑不白?

呵呵,有道理。刚刚才看到这个FLASH。

立意可佳,值得肯定。
言语略显粗糙,有泼妇骂街之嫌,有待商榷。
44#
发表于 2004-11-22 14:32:26 | 只看该作者
We don't have to push any Taiwanese to be with Japanese, some of them just love Japanese. Look their former president, he love Japanese so much that he wishes he was a Japanese. The Tokyo Premise told all world that Japanese never, ever killed Chinese in Nanjing city during the war. What a liar! You know what happened? Both current ant former Taiwan presiends invite him to Taiwan  and treat him as V.I.P. They just love Japanese with no condition. Taiwanese would tell that don't blame Japanese because they didn't join the war by themselves, the was was caused by their greatparents. Japanese would tell the whole world that they are really proud what they had done during the war. And you can see, a lot of Taiwanese are cheering for them. Some people like to beat others up, and some people like to be beaten up. Only we can say is that some Japanese and some Taiwanese are the prefect matches.
45#
发表于 2004-12-19 09:29:27 | 只看该作者
各位同胞的留言,让我感动。

更让我自己觉得为中国人自豪!

我有点激动,写不下去了。

日本人去死吧,少数台湾走狗更你的主子一起去死吧!!

真让人******生气
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表