使用道具 举报

137#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:28:19 | 只看该作者
try to contact 中国再生资源巨头陈光标
回复

使用道具 举报

138#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:34:29 | 只看该作者
昨天看了电视。老谭看起来确实可怜。不管他以前怎么样。我们还是就事论事的来看待,有能力就帮助他,没能力给一点精神安慰也好。从外表来看老谭也是一个老实人,看来运气不好。
回复

使用道具 举报

139#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:44:20 | 只看该作者

天津老谭:只盼能让老婆见儿子最后一面

本帖最后由 zh006 于 2011-1-29 08:46 编辑

这事情得两说, 老谭的当初的决定和现在的企图,明眼人一看就知道。这个思路在我看来肯定是有问题, 很明显是想利用移民政策上的漏洞而已。但是,就其本人的遭遇的确是非常值得同情。
所以大家吵吵闹闹的也就过过嘴瘾,没人真会去捐银子,同样,也没人真会去移民局通风报信。
个人的路都是个人自己走出来的, 所以各安天命罢。至于最后如何, 上帝会安排。
顺便说一句,同情这东西, 其实很廉价。
回复

使用道具 举报

140#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:45:23 | 只看该作者
There are lot of people that benefit from the Canada's welfare system. not only him. But this family is indeed to need the help now. We should not blame him for what ever reason that he can become a refugee. we should blame the Canadian refugee system.

If we can not help this family, I wish everyone should stop talking something to make them feel worse. We all Chinese and we all should know as a new immigration in Canada, how hard the living that we have encountered.

Bless them and wish them to get the help that they needed.
大大个 发表于 2011-1-28 11:36 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Yes. We should blame the system. Especailly the welfare system.
According to my experenice, most people who collect welfare are Local Canadian who have criminal record and go to jail in and out all the time, who take drugs and like to make other trouble too, who are too lazy to go to work and like to cheat money for a living.............. They are 100 times worse and I can tell you hundred and thousand true stories i went thorugh and I was in last 12 years. They are LOCAL people who were born here and grown up here but they cellect welfare in all their life. They sit at home , play club music, fight with people, steal from people, call police all the time, find excuse and sue people all the time, take drugs with your money, TAX-PAYER 'S MONEY. govenment system stand ththeir side and protect them . They have A LOT OF rights because they have a lot of free time to enjoy their their rights, they were born here and they kn ow their system so they take advantage from the the system.
Compared with those welfare peoole , most refugee people are much better  because most of refugee are from outside Canada and they don't know too much about this system and they hardly take advantage from this system. They might collect some money from government but they hardly make trouble for others. Some of them still go to work bacause they have hardworking backgound from other country. They don't even know English and they don't try to ceate trouble . They do eveyntihng for simple living only. We are all taxpayer  and we all want government money properly tosupport people who really need help for food . I don't think anybody here wants govenment to use your tax money to buy other poeple  drugs , car, pets, huge  free lagel fee for their own trouble.................
回复

使用道具 举报

141#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:49:40 | 只看该作者
他老婆是最近才过来的。如果国内的福利确实如你所说,落实到他们家头上,那为什么他老婆还要过来?应该是老谭要海归才是。

我也听说国内的福利系统已经建立起来了,还有77元的福利房可住,但只是听说,没见过。
大明白 发表于 2011-1-29 01:59 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

我来解释:是想两头通吃.我周围有老头老太很自豪地告诉我,他们既享受加拿大的福利又享受中国的退休待遇.海归的应该就享受不到中国的社保了.

还有国内的福利系统已经建立起来了,有福利房可住,但要查家庭收入,低于要求的可申请,我认识一个人,月收入退休费1400,单身,申请到一室一厅一橱一卫的套房.还是新房来的,每月只要100租金,现在国内的生活真的不象传说中的那么掺.
回复

使用道具 举报

142#
发表于 2011-1-29 08:54:45 | 只看该作者
媒体是为了要找人咬狗的新闻,只是这段时间来,太多博同情的故事了,人咬狗的新闻变成了狗咬人的新闻了。
暂且不说移民制度,难民制度,这些都是一时半会儿改不了的。也不是这里的“仁人志士”能够解决的。
就只有一句话:出来混,始终是要还的!
回复

使用道具 举报

143#
发表于 2011-1-29 09:07:35 | 只看该作者
Yes. We should blame the system. Especailly the welfare system.
According to my experenice, most people who collect welfare are Local Canadian who have criminal record and go to jail in and out all the time, who take drugs and like to make other trouble too, who are too lazy to go to work and like to cheat money for a living.............. They are 100 times worse and I can tell you hundred and thousand true stories i went thorugh and I was in last 12 years. They are LOCAL people who were born here and grown up here but they cellect welfare in all their life. They sit at home , play club music, fight with people, steal from people, call police all the time, find excuse and sue people all the time, take drugs with your money, TAX-PAYER 'S MONEY. govenment system stand ththeir side and protect them . They have A LOT OF rights because they have a lot of free time to enjoy their their rights, they were born here and they kn ow their system so they take advantage from the the system.
Compared with those welfare peoole , most refugee people are much better  because most of refugee are from outside Canada and they don't know too much about this system and they hardly take advantage from this system. They might collect some money from government but they hardly make trouble for others. Some of them still go to work bacause they have hardworking backgound from other country. They don't even know English and they don't try to ceate trouble . They do eveyntihng for simple living only. We are all taxpayer  and we all want government money properly tosupport people who really need help for food . I don't think anybody here wants govenment to use your tax money to buy other poeple  drugs , car, pets, huge  free lagel fee for their own trouble.................
runyingw 发表于 2011-1-29 08:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

这些事实很多人没有见识过, 估计也看不懂, 用中文写出来就好了。 他们有这些见识就不会在施建兰蒙难, 老谭不幸的时候来骂人了。
回复

使用道具 举报

144#
发表于 2011-1-29 09:11:09 | 只看该作者
Everybody knows lawyers and doctors are richest in Canada because medical fee or  legal fee is very very high.
If people get sick and they really need taxpayers money to pay medicall fee, we should totally understand no matter how they arrived here and for what reasons. God bless us.
The realty I have kept seeing in last 12 years is a lot of local welfare people who were born here and grown up here with very goog English but they don't go to work and they create trouble and sue people with huge free legal aids, call 911 or police for something minor, buy marawwjna, pay high insurance for cars, buy cigarete, buy pets, ................
Who is one ending  up paying this?? ? you, me and all the taxpayers, most of working classes.
According to my experience , i hardly see Chinese or other Asian to collect welfare , even some do , they don't waste. we are all hardworking people. we all are here for living not for trouble or wasting.
回复

使用道具 举报

145#
发表于 2011-1-29 09:33:54 | 只看该作者
这些事实很多人没有见识过, 估计也看不懂, 用中文写出来就好了。 他们有这些见识就不会在施建兰蒙难, 老谭不幸的时候来骂人了。
lyqtiger 发表于 2011-1-29 09:07 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

I wish I could type Chinese here. But I am sorry I don't have the system. It is sad that Chinese treat Chinese bad or Chinese fight with Chinese.
We all went through a lot of hardship in China and here when we were new immgrant though we settled down very well here now.
The whole systemset up and protect their local Canadain though we are Canadian too now. The whole system suuport and protect hundreds and thousadns locals. We Chinese only occasionally need the system and only a few people use the system.
We are hundreds time better than those real  local welfare people who live in jail in winter , cellect welfare in summer . They keep doing this in ALL THEIR LIFE.
They look younger taller and stronger than us. WHY do they collect welfare?????
Why not government set up heavy duty factory to force them to go work ?
Waht a shame everything made in China or India while using taxpayers money to support those locals?!!!
Most of use are propfessional with good degrees and we are intelligent and hardworking but government still keep chasing us for lisense at the same time they don't accept our degree.
Where is our rights?  They have already treated us like garbage because we don't know English. We really need help because of our English but we hard look for their help until the last minute before. The woman is such a serious situation and I believe she really needs help.
If somebody is hero and good and then he or she should stand on  right side and protect the sickness people and weakness people.
Never throw stone in people who have been in well !!!!!!!!
We should united together to help our poor community.
回复

使用道具 举报

146#
发表于 2011-1-29 09:55:48 | 只看该作者
Cancer is CANCER. nobody can protend to have cancer. but I see  many many local people protend  to have mental problems and collect disable money in all their lives.
Only God knows who really need help. Not the government who sit in the office drinking a couple of coffee and reading  some newspapers and then judging something with their own will.
Police carse even show up for husbands and wives samll arguments, smoebody steals others' apple banana etc. , court even handles somebody sued others for soemthing  minor. ,  doctors even give very young very healthy poeple medical check very year.....................  Spend spend spend  , waste waste, waste ,  when govenment run out off money,   RAISE the TAX. !!!!!! $50,000 for a cancer patient , it is just completely nothing.  It is neccesary not a waste compare with those. Go to hospital  , go to court , Check the jail , go to government office, go to the shelter , go to the family doctor, you will find hundreds times more than $50,000 which is a peanuts for a cancer patient when other healthy people need to spend more tax money.
回复

使用道具 举报

147#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:23:22 | 只看该作者
Even if his son comes and stays in Canada. Nothing is wrong with that. We will have one more young hardworking Chinese here who will work and make a contribution for Canada and himself. I don't think he will sit at home collecting welfare  making trouble like some local welfare people who have been doing in all their lives.
I suggest everybody go outside checking and comparing with others and you will find out how good Chinese working class are.
I was dating local white people in last 12 years. I have been dealing with all kinds of people from all over the world including welfare peole ..............
I have been so proud I have Chinese professional backgorund though I am a Canadian.
Of course I love beautiful Canada but the whole system needs to be changed or imporved to encourage to work hard to make the country richer instaed of encouraging  people to fight with their human rights or take advantage from the system.
回复

使用道具 举报

148#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:27:05 | 只看该作者
Action speaks louder than words. Fighting can only waste tax money to make lawyers rich . So it will end up the rich get richer , the poor get poorer.  Hardworking can make the country more beautiful and make the working class rich or at least catch up rich people.
回复

使用道具 举报

149#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:27:23 | 只看该作者
Action speaks louder than words. Fighting can only waste tax money to make lawyers rich . So it will end up the rich get richer , the poor get poorer.  Hardworking can make the country more beautiful and make the working class rich or at least catch up with  rich people.
回复

使用道具 举报

150#
发表于 2011-1-29 10:28:37 | 只看该作者
能够理解你的意思。只是,......

怎么说呢?有句老话你也知道:人穷志短。有钱有势的人,可以戴着“大陆首善”的高帽子风风光光地四处撒钱招摇;但对于很多在社会底层挣扎的穷苦老百姓来说,这个世界给他们的选择真的不多。贪官们窃取了亿万的国家财富,到了国外还被韩建国这样的经纪当成“成功人士”追捧,而穷人的孩子可能因为偷了一块糖果而受到打骂——这难道是社会的公正吗?

另外,纳税人是要关注税金的合理利用,这没错,但应该做的是改变制度、监督政府,而不是指责老谭这样的不幸家庭,你说对吗?
大明白 发表于 2011-1-28 22:13 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

对,可恨的是那些贪官!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表