温度感觉: 24°
楼主: 痛扁五毛奴
打印 上一主题 下一主题

栗钧任李创律师 警方称伤者情况恐怖

16#
发表于 2014-4-11 20:43:06 | 只看该作者

栗钧任李创律师 警方称伤者情况恐怖

五一小编:

你用的那张照片是栗均办黄清案时,在旧市政厅门前被拍的,今天用到这里来啦?啥水准啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2014-4-11 20:47:13 | 只看该作者
旧地图,三十年前的
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2014-4-11 21:32:01 | 只看该作者
hr 是什么级别。是做什么的。不好意思问这样的问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2014-4-11 21:34:34 | 只看该作者
为何请大陆人律师,口音那么重?
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2014-4-11 22:02:17 | 只看该作者
事情已经发生了,希望李创的家人能勇敢面对,尽快恢复正常生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2014-4-11 22:08:56 | 只看该作者
很难想像李闯在加拿大12年。
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2014-4-11 22:09:38 | 只看该作者
到底是fire还是layoff? 差别很大. 如果是fire, 那应该有特别强有力的理由和证据, 如果是layoff的话, 公司业务调整或者不胜任工作都可以是理由.
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2014-4-11 22:13:12 | 只看该作者

栗钧任李创律师 警方称伤者情况恐怖

本帖最后由 1234321 于 2014-4-11 23:21 编辑

李的案子,法庭已发传媒禁令,要不然,他的律师今天一定会说很多。没准就有工作欺凌方面的信息。

美国中学捅杀案疑犯律师这样说的。这个案子比李的案子大得多:20多人被捅,一个成人,其余都是学生,凶器是2把一尺长的厨刀。
Attorney: Franklin Regional stabbing suspect Alex Hribal may have been bullied
Teen charged in Murrysville school attack described as 'typical, young kid' with no history of trouble

MURRYSVILLE, Pa. Alex Hribal, charged with stabbing nearly two dozen of his fellow students at Franklin Regional High School, is a "typical" kid with no history of trouble, according to his lawyer.

Pat Thomassey did not want to release details of his latest conversation with his client Thursday afternoon, but he said that it looks like some kind of "bullying events" may have happened to the 16-year-old suspect.

"I think a lot of things have happened. I don't want to comment specifically, but I think there are some things that occurred that led to where we are today," said Thomassey.

Thomassey added that Hribal did not specifically target anyone at the school.

A motive has yet to be established for the stabbings that injured 21 students and a security guard shortly before the start of classes Wednesday morning.

Murrysville Police Chief Thomas Seefeld has said that investigators are looking into a report of a threatening phone call to another student the night before. Thomassey said his client made no such call.

"That is a rumor that I do not think is true," Thomassey said Thursday afternoon. "He was home all night the night before this occurred, with his parents. They did not see him on the phone arguing with anybody."

Earlier in the day, when Thomassey was asked if Hribal or his parents had mentioned any possible bullying, he said, "No," but added that he still had many questions to ask his client.

"It's amazing to me that this has occurred to him. This is a nice young kid. He's 16 but he looks like he's about 12, and he's never been in trouble," the attorney said Thursday morning. "He's not a loner. He wouldn't be described by other students as a weirdo or anything like that. He's well liked. He's a B student. He comes from a great family. These are not the kind of parents who didn't interact with their children. They knew who he was talking to online and knew about anything that was going on in school."

Hribal remains in custody without bail after being charged as an adult with attempted homicide and aggravated assault. Thomassey said he plans to file a motion to have the suspect tried as a juvenile.

"Right now, I could describe him as just dazed, frightened, depressed, as any youngster would be after this kind of an altercation," Thomassey said. As to a possible motive, the lawyer said, "I can't tell you what we talked about, but I can tell you he's very remorseful and confused at this point."

Police said Hribal, armed with two stainless steel kitchen knives, walked through the hallways and began stabbing other students before classes began Wednesday morning.

"Obviously, we're going to get some mental health experts involved. I'll get him examined to see if he's competent to stand trial," the lawyer said. "He's never had any kind of psychiatric or psychological problems in the past. He's never been in trouble. This is not a dysfunctional family. They're as miffed about this as I am, but we'll figure it out."

Hribal's parents haven't seen him since he left for school Wednesday morning, and have been following the latest developments in the media like the rest of the public, Thomassey said.

"They offer their condolences to everybody involved in this case. They're very upset. They did not foresee this coming at all. This is a nice young man. He's never been in trouble. He's not a loner. He works well with other kids at school," said Thomassey.

回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2014-4-11 22:27:51 | 只看该作者

栗钧任李创律师 警方称伤者情况恐怖

本帖最后由 1234321 于 2014-4-11 23:33 编辑

李的一个同事前二天口口声声说要帮李家,可他同时报料说李是如何如何不合群,为人如何和差,如果事实是那也没有啥不对。可人家好几个邻居都站出来说李是很友善,好父亲,好好居家男人。你要真想帮人,就按这边个规矩来,看看上面人家律师如何反感他的疑犯被个别同学描述成as a weirdo or anything like that。不懂就闭嘴,那是对李家最好的邦组。
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2014-4-11 23:44:00 | 只看该作者

栗钧任李创律师 警方称伤者情况恐怖

本帖最后由 jzh 于 2014-4-12 00:48 编辑

有些李创的同事肯定参与了孤立李创的恶毒行动。
分析认为,估计李创技术方面能力是很强的,但周围一帮蠢才(特别是华人同事)因妒其才能,经常在李某上级和HR处进行挑唆,歪曲事实,所以造成李创心理不平衡,感觉受了很不公正的对待,才造成今天这种情形。一般正常的lay off,对于40多岁的人来说,是担当得起的,何况李创老婆也有工作,仅一个女儿也大了,房子价值也不高,估计也没什么经济负担了,不存在经济方面的压力。

不能小看一个单位里的大陆同事(坏蛋们)啊,对于有技术能力的人,他们只会暗地捣蛋,不会干好事的。
--------------瞧有些跳出来的人,讲来讲去,除了表现自己有能力有本事,还不停地落井下石。这些人是真正的垃圾,李创怎么没拉上他们,与他们同归于尽啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2014-4-12 00:20:18 | 只看该作者
有些李创的同事肯定参与了孤立李创的恶毒行动。
分析认为,估计李创技术方面能力是很强的,但周围一帮蠢才(特别是华人同事)因妒其才能,经常在李某上级和HR处进行挑唆,歪曲事实,所以造成李创心理不平衡,感觉受了很不公正的对待,才造成今天这种情形。一般正常的lay off,对于40多岁的人来说,是担当得起的,何况李创老婆也有工作,仅一个女儿也大了,房子价值也不高,估计也没什么经济负担了,不存在经济方面的压力。
不能小看一个单位里的大陆同事(坏蛋们)啊,对于有技术能力的人,他们只会暗地捣蛋,不会干好事的。
--------------瞧有些跳出来的人,讲来讲去,除了表现自己有能力有本事,还不停地落井下石。这些人是真正的垃圾,李创怎么没拉上他们,与他们同归于尽啊?
jzh 发表于 2014-4-12 00:44 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

同意:yes:
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2014-4-12 00:38:21 | 只看该作者
大陆华人一旦被解雇, 就变得非常危险. 而且最容易受他们攻击的往往是他们同事中的华人。
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2014-4-12 01:18:56 | 只看该作者
朽木 发表于 2014-4-12 01:38 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Oh really? Then who the hell are you? I can sue you with your fucking racial talk, trash!
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2014-4-12 03:01:02 | 只看该作者
朽木 发表于 2014-4-12 01:38

“  而且最容易受他们攻击的往往是他们同事中的华人
反思部分同事中的华人是不是也很操蛋,不是什么好鸟? 多一些中庸之道岂不是更好。可怜之人必有可恨之处,也适合女性。
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2014-4-12 03:08:45 | 只看该作者