发表于 2007-1-19 10:15:47 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
您在本站论坛的有关言论被删除(第 2 次警告)

尊敬的用户 - 外滩:

您好!您在本站论坛的以下言论被删除至无忧论坛“垃圾桶”(注意:这是第 2 次警告):
----------------------------------
China's Vetos, SHAME

you feel proud? S.O.B!

since 1972, china has used veto in the Security Council only five times,

1996, vetoed to punish Haiti to end a UN peace-keeping operation.

1997, two times, vetoed a UN resolution to send military observers to Guatemala

1999, vetoed on Macedonia, block an extension of UN observers.

last week, vetoed on Myanmar.

SHAME ON CHINA!!!

相关链接地址:
http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=132192

管理人员:斯芬克斯

相关规定
http://www.51.ca/bbs/forumdisplay.php?forumid=85

请遵守本站规定,并希望理解和配合。如果您对此处理有不同意见,可转发此短信至“网站管理员”,并附上此短信全文。

2007年01月19日

TRUTH CAN NOT BE DENIED AT LEAST
14#
发表于 2007-2-7 14:33:40 | 只看该作者
Wow!!!

Such a lucky guy in 51.

Isn't s/he?

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132741

最初由[51北山]发布

有人给中国捐款,还叽矶歪歪,真是个SB!

转这种帖子的,也一样。。。
13#
发表于 2007-2-7 10:25:07 | 只看该作者
Dear 斯芬克斯 and web manager,  is the word SB below NOT against the web rules and NOT enough to deserve a warning?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... y=&pagenumber=1

http://i8.tinypic.com/2n9f3pl.jpg
12#
发表于 2007-1-21 01:33:40 | 只看该作者
BTW, I'm not [外滩], if you don't bellieve, please simply confirm it from the website manager,  I'm just discussing the case itself with you. Because I do believe there are something unfair here... ...

The rules of this website are  just applying to some members, but not all of them.
11#
发表于 2007-1-21 01:32:44 | 只看该作者
Dear Forum Leader,

Sorry for taking your time...  but, I'm expecting your answer above.

And...

Would you please kindly tell us how did you handle the dirty words below?

Any warning came to these 2 guys? If not, how come to [外滩]?

Sorry for my curiousness, just saw 51北山 saying had never gotten any warning so far in some tread...

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=131949

最初由[斯芬克斯]发布
一句话,你可以说别人的缺点,但不能说他是牲畜,不是人,这就是区别。

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread. ... 3%C2%EE%D6%AE%D0%C7

最初由[美洲主人]发布
[原创][灌水]要做真君子不要做猪狗狼!

过去跟着GCD干坏事今天又暗地里骂GCD的都是没有脑子的猪!
过去得益GCD实惠今天暗地里坑害GCD的都是没有良心的豺狼!
过去现在得益于GCD实惠明天企图背叛GCD的都是没人性的狗!
(括弧:“暗地里骂”包含在各类论坛用匿名方式)

过去敢当面骂GCD今天又能正视GCD进步的,那才是真正的英雄好汉!
过去虽然被GCD迫害,今天依然为GCD的进步叫好的,那才叫有度量!
能当面批评GCD且在国内国外明里暗里宣传GCD进步的那才是真君子!

最厌恶的一群垃圾就是:
躲到国内国外阴暗角落漫骂GCD(包括论坛匿名方式),却和国内有着千丝万缕的联系甚至还在不断的吸中国的血,或者在国外搞什么GP民运叫唤的比谁都响,回国后却连一个民主自由的字都不敢提像个怂包软蛋孬种,这样的家伙就叫臭奴才,臭狗屎!

按照目的来划分:
A.想把中国大陆搞乱的、想破坏改革开放大好形势的、以颠覆GCD政权为目的而不顾中国出现动乱不顾民生死活的就是小人,是猪狗不如的畜生。

B.即使抨击GCD,但能正视GCD进步,目的是给国家建设献计献策,用理性的方式促进GCD的制度改革从而让人民生活更上一步台阶的那就是大大的好人,是真君子。
[ 美洲主人 于 2006-11-04 15:30 最后编辑 ]

http://i14.tinypic.com/49aurud.jpg
10#
发表于 2007-1-20 17:51:16 | 只看该作者
"百行孝为先,论心不论迹,论迹天下无孝子;
万恶淫为首,论迹不论心,论心天下无完人。

不要说肉体凡胎的人,哪怕是孔老夫子在世,见了一个年轻漂亮的姑娘,也不会没有一点感觉。而人之所以为人,就是因为他能够控制自己的本能和欲望。如果全凭自己内心的欲望行事,和当街xx的畜牲又有什么区别呢?"   ---------- ZT

No dirty words in 51.ca, I hope.

1169333626.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 53)

1169333626.jpg
9#
发表于 2007-1-19 19:46:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[南京人*]发布
支持版主。

你英语那么好应该不会不懂什么是 S.O.B
换位思考一下,如果别人说你是 S.O.B 你能忍受吗?
其实我也同意“外滩”对中国几次反对票中的一些看法。因为台湾问题而阻止联合国派出观察员到受害国的做法。
但采用这种语言是不能被接受的,被警告只能说是咎由自取,有什么不对。

Well, my English is definitely not as good as you said, there are always so many mistakes when I look them back. So, don't say that please. Unfortunately my computer system couldn't be used to type Chinese characters these couple of weeks.

As we know, S.O.B. refers to "the Son Of a Bitch"......

But wait...

Did LZ use this dirty words to attack anyone in this forum? ...... No. They were used to damn some improper behaviors of Chinese Government. In my eyes, the group who did/is doing evil to its people is damnable and they deserve it.

Now let me ask you, did you do that?  I guess the answer should be "No", don't tell me I'm wrong please.

Okay, you didn't do them, I didn't, and I do believe other members in this forum didn't either, at last no one here admit he/she did.

The people LZ's damning has its certain restriction, please just don't unreasonablely/unlimitedly extend it to you, to me, to anyone else here, or to your relatives, friends in China. I totally don't think LZ is damning me, why do you?

On the other hand, acccording to my memory, a member named [美洲主人] usually likes to use the words like animals to damn people who say something anti-CCP, so called [大骂之星]. Has anyone here heard the same warning came to this guy anyway? If not, do you think it's fair to the other members?
8#
发表于 2007-1-19 18:00:38 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
I agree with you and you have my support.  However, 51 forum is not a "public place".  Like shopping malls in Canada, it is a private property, so you are welcomed and invited only if you follow the rules defined by the owner.  If the owner doesn't like your face, you have to go. If you don't like 51, feel free to go else where, but it is not a public place for sure.

....[[.引用原文:
According to my understanding that S. O. B. shoud be the SON'OF'BITCH.]]
That is sufficient for a warning.

I also agree.

[[.引用原文:
According to my understanding that S. O. B. shoud be the SON'OF'BITCH.]]

That is sufficient for a warning, or even he deserve to close his ID.

1169247638.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 52)

1169247638.jpg
7#
发表于 2007-1-19 17:43:26 | 只看该作者
最初由[姜枫A]发布
我被封过ID, 但在公告中又找不到我的被封的ID, 看样子是被"暗杀"了, 现在这个ID又受到了警告, 我明白这里并不是我能说话的地方, 所以我就去了别的论坛, 这世界你想挣钱的地方的不多, 但论坛可是多了去了, 楼主也别不高兴, 上这里来是您自己来的, 找憋也是您自己找的, 您愿意的.   你去了哪里?悄悄话。 :confused:
6#
发表于 2007-1-19 17:32:36 | 只看该作者
我被封过ID, 但在公告中又找不到我的被封的ID, 看样子是被"暗杀"了, 现在这个ID又受到了警告, 我明白这里并不是我能说话的地方, 所以我就去了别的论坛, 这世界你想挣钱的地方的不多, 但论坛可是多了去了, 楼主也别不高兴, 上这里来是您自己来的, 找憋也是您自己找的, 您愿意的.
5#
发表于 2007-1-19 17:12:30 | 只看该作者
But please don't just simply tell me to leave. Allthough this website belongs to somebody, but it is still a public place where all the members can participate to. So they should be treated fairly and properly.

I agree with you and you have my support.  However, 51 forum is not a "public place".  Like shopping malls in Canada, it is a private property, so you are welcomed and invited only if you follow the rules defined by the owner.  If the owner doesn't like your face, you have to go. If you don't like 51, feel free to go else where, but it is not a public place for sure.

According to my understanding that S. O. B. shoud be the SON'OF'BITCH.

That is sufficient for a warning.
地板
发表于 2007-1-19 16:56:59 | 只看该作者

The guy should be shame to tell you.

According to my understanding that S. O. B. shoud be the SON'OF'BITCH.

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
To be honest, I do not understand what "S.O.B" refers to.

Then I google it:
  (1) "S.O.B. Fishing Products - The Very Finest Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits ..."

(2) "S.O.B. (1981)
SOB on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... ... Message Boards. Discuss this movie with other users on IMDb message board for S.O.B. (1981) ..."

(3) "Amazon.ca: S.O.B. (Widescreen): DVD: Julie Andrews,William Holden ... Amazon.ca: SOB (Widescreen): DVD: Julie Andrews,William Holden,Marisa Berenson,Larry Hagman,Robert Loggia,Stuart Margolin,Richard Mulligan,Robert Preston ..."

I guess that LZ's "S.O.B." does not refer to all the above. Could you post your explanation here to the public?
板凳
发表于 2007-1-19 15:47:20 | 只看该作者
To be honest, I do not understand what "S.O.B" refers to.

Then I google it:
  (1) "S.O.B. Fishing Products - The Very Finest Spinnerbaits, Buzzbaits ..."

(2) "S.O.B. (1981)
SOB on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... ... Message Boards. Discuss this movie with other users on IMDb message board for S.O.B. (1981) ..."

(3) "Amazon.ca: S.O.B. (Widescreen): DVD: Julie Andrews,William Holden ... Amazon.ca: SOB (Widescreen): DVD: Julie Andrews,William Holden,Marisa Berenson,Larry Hagman,Robert Loggia,Stuart Margolin,Richard Mulligan,Robert Preston ..."

I guess that LZ's "S.O.B." does not refer to all the above. Could you post your explanation here to the public?

1169239639.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 50)

1169239639.jpg
沙发
发表于 2007-1-19 13:13:25 | 只看该作者

Hi, buddy.

Be careful, you only have one time left.

I'll be sad if you were blocked.
楼主
发表于 2007-1-19 13:12:34 | 只看该作者
Everyone can argue with other's opinion. But I don't see any violation against to the rule of this website in 外滩's post here. It's hard for me to figure out under which rule(s) of this website the warning came to him/her.

I definitely believe this is the big problem in many websites.

Could anybody point it out for me?  The forum learder's or the website manager's will be more appreciated.

But please don't just simply tell me to leave. Allthough this website belongs to somebody, but it is still a public place where all the members can participate to. So they should be treated fairly and properly.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表