• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 823|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网管请进!

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-2-20 14:42:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
如果是其他的网友发的,我不想说什麽。但我要在这里说的是为何身为版主,可以动不动就威胁说自己能随意删掉别人的帖子,甚至真的就无端删减他人的贴子,事实上很多贴子反应的是客观事实,并没有侮辱他人的意思,只不过与他意见相左,就惨遭被删厄运,不但被删,这位且听风吟的版主还要落井下石,侮辱别人是“fool”;而对于吹嘘奉承自己的贴子则态度截然相反,继而互相吹捧,使整个板块流于低级,肉麻,实在令广大网友反感,厌恶,痛心!这样的言行充斥在这个板块上,虽被广大网友纷纷谴责,但是此人公然倚仗版主身份能够随心所欲,更加变本加厉,甚至大量在板块上张贴自己的收费广告,公然违备版主的准则,所有这些是导致这个板块浏览量相对其他板块少而又少的直接原因。

作为51的忠实网友,我们都希望这里能够是一个言论自由的地方,大家畅所欲言,即便存在分歧,也能够就事论事,以理服人,要营造这样的氛围,我们需要一个合格的版主,他(她)应该是公正,勤快,力求保持中立。对于“且听风吟”这样的版主,我们除了表示遗憾,希望管理层能够采取进一步的措施,令本板块健康成长,显现51的宗旨和精神!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

第 5 帖][发布时间:2005年02月04日 15:39][KARMA:0][在线状态:离线][ID:243599]  

B- is 70-72.
and I dont think there is any Pre-Health science course...(I dont even think there are so called Health Science courses..)

I'll do some paid help if you want:
http://cn.geocities.com/hero236026/app.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54636

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[第 13 帖][发布时间:2005年02月04日 11:19][KARMA:-1][在线状态:在线][ID:243503]  

引用原文:
最初由[Steamed Bun]发布
又来找碴儿了  

^_^ don't waste time on the fool lar~
I can delete his post any time if needed.

[第 15 帖][发布时间:2005年01月24日 13:52][KARMA:0][在线状态:离线][ID:238004]  

UT accpted some 180 TOEFL Chinese International students last year but I am sure that most of them were cheating.

McGill gave many offers to the Chinese students whose TOEFL are lower than 200 even no TOEFL score. However, McGill plans to kick them off after the first yr.
There are billions of examples because some Chinese ppl like cheating. However, as individual, you have to consider if you can get use to the university life or not with poor English level even you've already got into the university.

Commerce of UT this yr plans to fail 50% freshmen.
And the 50% of the rest on the 2nd and 3rd yr.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s.

To communicate a false statement about in writing, and which maliciously damages others' reputation would constitute the grounds for libel.
沙发
发表于 2005-2-20 20:29:23 | 只看该作者

回复:网管请进!

最初由[wine]发布
网管请进!

如果是其他的网友发的,我不想说什麽。但我要在这里说的是为何身为版主,可以动不动就威胁说自己能随意删掉别人的帖子,甚至真的就无端删减他人的贴子,事实上很多贴子反应的是客观事实,并没有侮辱他人的意思,只不过与他意见相左,就惨遭被删厄运,不但被删,这位且听风吟的版主还要落井下石,侮辱别人是“fool”;而对于吹嘘奉承自己的贴子则态度截然相反,继而互相吹捧,使整个板块流于低级,肉麻,实在令广大网友反感,厌恶,痛心!这样的言行充斥在这个板块上,虽被广大网友纷纷谴责,但是此人公然倚仗版主身份能够随心所欲,更加变本加厉,甚至大量在板块上张贴自己的收费广告,公然违备版主的准则,所有这些是导致这个板块浏览量相对其他板块少而又少的直接原因。

作为51的忠实网友,我们都希望这里能够是一个言论自由的地方,大家畅所欲言,即便存在分歧,也能够就事论事,以理服人,要营造这样的氛围,我们需要一个合格的版主,他(她)应该是公正,勤快,力求保持中立。对于“且听风吟”这样的版主,我们除了表示遗憾,希望管理层能够采取进一步的措施,令本板块健康成长,显现51的宗旨和精神!

第 5 帖][发布时间:2005年02月04日 15:39][KARMA:0][在线状态:离线][ID:243599]  

B- is 70-72.
and I dont think there is any Pre-Health science course...(I dont even think there are so called Health Science courses..)

I'll do some paid help if you want:
http://cn.geocities.com/hero236026/app.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.51.ca/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54636

[第 13 帖][发布时间:2005年02月04日 11:19][KARMA:-1][在线状态:在线][ID:243503]  

引用原文:
最初由[Steamed Bun]发布
又来找碴儿了  

^_^ don't waste time on the fool lar~
I can delete his post any time if needed.

[第 15 帖][发布时间:2005年01月24日 13:52][KARMA:0][在线状态:离线][ID:238004]  

UT accpted some 180 TOEFL Chinese International students last year but I am sure that most of them were cheating.

McGill gave many offers to the Chinese students whose TOEFL are lower than 200 even no TOEFL score. However, McGill plans to kick them off after the first yr.
There are billions of examples because some Chinese ppl like cheating. However, as individual, you have to consider if you can get use to the university life or not with poor English level even you've already got into the university.

Commerce of UT this yr plans to fail 50% freshmen.
And the 50% of the rest on the 2nd and 3rd yr.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s.

To communicate a false statement about in writing, and which maliciously damages others' reputation would constitute the grounds for libel.

板凳
发表于 2005-2-21 21:32:55 | 只看该作者
[SIZE=120px]顶!
地板
发表于 2005-2-21 21:49:01 | 只看该作者

这个是事实,我在TAISHA看到过了,2004年7-8月左右的.可以去问问在多伦多的一些人,很多人没有TOEFL都收到OFFER了不知道楼主是不是把红字点错地方了.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表