老外就是这么做滴泥,那啥双方不Happy了,就分,不耽误滴泥.
48#
发表于 2006-8-25 05:57:05 | 只看该作者
最初由[咖啡梦]发布
全世界的爱情只有2年,过了就是亲情。2年后,你是不是也要另找阿???

Ding
49#
发表于 2006-8-25 06:07:44 | 只看该作者
那位单身母亲有孩子,还比你大,你俩过在一起,你就会想:凭什么我给别人养孩子?另那位比你大,是你向她撒娇泥还是她向你撒娇?要不你俩就相敬如宾,那没啥意思泥.不像夫妻的,除非你有恋母情节.那啥,N年后,你还正是如狼似虎的年龄,而她已到更年期了,那啥你还对她好不?要不还不到那时,你就跟她Baybay算啦......
50#
发表于 2006-8-28 00:35:54 | 只看该作者
妈妈级的女人也能让你动心,你真够贱的,鄙视你!!!!
51#
发表于 2006-9-12 15:44:05 | 只看该作者

Be honest

There is no absolute right or wrong about love.  When you love someone, you feel the love, when you don't love someone, you don't feel it.  As simple as that.  And I am talking about the "love" between man and woman.

No one can guarantee to love another person forever.  Literally you might, but realistically it is not possible.  It is true that very likely after certain period of time, say a few years after being together, your love transforms to that type of love that more like family members, sibling, rather than lovers.

I always think that as an adult, we have to be responsible to ourselves and those whom our behanviors would impact.  It doesn't matter what you decide to do eventually, you have to take the consequence.

In your case, I think the responsible way is to be honest to both women - your wife and your lover.  Be honest to your wife about what had happened and that you don't love her any more.  I think it is worse than divorcing her if you continue cheating on her.  I would imagine that your lover is aware that you have a wife.  If you decide that you want to be with your lover instead, get a clean cut with your wife.  It is not fair to either of them should you attempt to keep both of them in your life.

It will be devastating for your wife to accept the fact that you no longer have feelings for her, that you don't love her any more.  But at least she will know the truth, and she will deal with whatever she has to deal with to move on after griefing.

I don't think that you intentionally create such triangle relationship.  And I understand we are only human beings, and we can't control our feelings.  To be frank, I personally don't agree to try to tie a relationship with responsibility(such as kids etc.).  I am a love believer.  It might sound unrealistic but I do believe that there is true love existing in this world and every one of us deserves that.  Be true to yourself, to those whom your behavior impact, so every one has a chance to pick up one's life and move on.  How would you know that your wife won't have a better and happier life after leaving you should seperation is what you would choose instead of trying to revitalize your relationship with your wife?

Anyway, you might not agree with what I said but good luck with resolving the problem.  Be honest to your wife, that is the least respect you can give her since you are the one who is cheating on her, although I did say that there is no right or wrong about love and I saw that you said you fell in love with another woman.

p.s. I can read Chinese but can't write so...
52#
发表于 2006-9-13 23:58:12 | 只看该作者
1)如果你有孩子,为了孩子着想,尽量回归家庭;
2)如果你没有孩子,你该衡量一下跟妻子是不是没办法过下去了,最好找个清静的地方躲开两个女人好好想它两三个星期。如你一时头脑发热作了错误的决定,最终三个人都痛苦。比如你离开了妻子,首先你会对她心怀内疚;然后说不准你跟另一个女人的爱情又只能维持个三两年,那时你跟她分也不是不分也不是,会更痛苦。
3)女方比男方大几岁不是问题,女方有孩子也不是问题,只要两个人真心相爱。

做一个顶天立定的男人,让其中一个女人幸福一辈子吧,不管你最终选择了谁,都不要再三心两意了。 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表