打印 上一主题 下一主题

我打了老婆,老婆打了911:后果严重

76#
发表于 2011-5-8 10:35:32 | 只看该作者
回复 14# 唐炜臻
唐老分析,入木三分,佩服佩服。
依我看来,这是家庭纠纷这样的相对小问题被警察,被律师,被法官作大啦。

这些家伙一点都不邪恶,小题小做,获小利;小题大做,才能获大利!
加拿大警察不是坏人,有时也会息事宁人!比方说:发生枪战啦,持枪匪徒要越过美加边境啦。。。那需躲得远远的,别让子弹碰到;发生抢劫啦,强奸啦,谋杀啦,凶杀啦。。。能不能稽拿到凶犯,只有听天由命啦,对他们讲,那一定是息事宁人的好!
加拿大警察不是好人,有时一定要小题大做的!比方说:处理个交通违章啦,处理个所谓家庭纠纷啦。。。对他们讲,那一定是小题大做的好!无大就无利嘛!
律师,法官亦然。他们处理这些问题是要花时间的,时间是要有人用钱来买的,至于用谁的钱来买,那不重要,不害死别人,哪能有钱有业绩嘛!

法律问题:小题大做,小害家,大害国!
加拿大法律条文若是在这方面处理太过分,被别有用心的人钻了空子,那是法律的失误,那条条例就可能是全错啦!加国法律,应当最讲究公正。关于家庭纠纷的处理,若太过分,会伤及很多正常家庭,弊多于利。家和国本是一体,破坏正常家庭那等于破坏了这个国度,这条法律就要增补或修正!
回复

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2011-5-8 11:25:11 | 只看该作者
楼主好像并不认为受到惩罚是自己的暴力行为的后果,而是是老婆打911造成的
回复

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2011-5-8 12:04:15 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2011-5-8 13:53 编辑

在西方,中国人的思维跟当地人不同引起很多误会和麻烦。不管大事小事都找警察,然后,后悔不已,一般政府是惹不起,躲得起的。

例如,一旦发生什么事,家庭和朋友之间,生意之间要报警会把内部矛盾激化,转变为敌我矛盾,引火烧身,后果不堪设想

报警是邀请警察进入你们的地盘,放弃你们的权力和隐私,主动给警察带来极大地机会,因为有生意,所以,警察当然特别积极主动。他们应该感谢你,而你们还特别感激感谢他们。

一旦报了警,其实,大家都会手忙脚乱,害怕,会不惜一切代价请律师是可以理解的,但是是错误的。

我因证券会的错误和误导入狱,我在监狱里接触很多人,做过仔细的调查和研究,这里的办法是很多事不请律师,一旦请律师表示你接受并同意你的家庭问题,普通问题就进入商业状态,愿意受制于商业法,受制于律师和律师协会,可以暗地搞死你,律师会把问题有意无意之中越搞越复杂,时间越搞长,费用越搞越高,其实很多事是不能请律师的,自己跟法官说明白,摆事实讲道理,简单明了,既没有经济负担和压力,也自由。没有律师他们拖不起,有律师,你拖不起。

解决的办法最好是能让起诉一方,为了大家共同的利益撤诉并上庭帮你说话和帮自己说话,一般情况法官是通情达理的,认错不认罪,或者认罪也没有关系,很多事不是见不得人的事,找个好法官,跟法官讨价还价,你对法官说我这是家庭纠纷,内部矛盾不是犯罪,不要有犯罪记录,法官大人判的太重等等。合情合理合法。

大家是否注意到这里的法官定案需要你的同意,双方同意才能最后决定,所以,你可以要个好的条件。法官判的,法官要的你不同意,法庭就拖,迫使你或者威胁,骗你你同意,这里的法官有时也会不择手段,会骗你同意。

加拿大没有原告就没有被告,起诉一方坚决果断撤诉,法官就会放人。

有律师就不一样,复杂得多。没有律师,害怕,怕你赢不了,但有律师你会输的更惨。没有律师,法官不敢欺负你,有公众保护,有律师你会被捆着你的手脚,法官可以任意打骂欺负你。

没有律师就没有这样那样的限制,没有经济压力,即使判罪也要轻得多。你没有赢不了,有律师你一定输,并且输得非常惨,这里的监控官跟你的辩护律师实质上是一起的,他们是合伙生意,属于诈骗集团,利益是一致的,谁输谁赢是内定的,商量好的。

在西方只有1% 的律师真正能帮你,那是要钱才能砸出来的,律师只能请最有名名望,地位,有经验,能力和关系的,大多数律师一定会使你输的更惨。

我因证券会的错误和误导入狱,跟很多律师打过交道,为了找(其实是等)一个好一点的法官在狱中多等了一个月。在里面我做了很多调查研究工作,没有耽误,希望能为同胞们尽一份力量,自己吃了苦,让别人少吃苦,始终是我的愿望。

我已经让证券会和警察也长见识,我要达到一个目的就是让整全会和警察知道华人不好欺,不可欺

我没有律师,我可以给法官下面这样写信,有律师决不会这样做

【多维新闻】本文网址:http://blog.dwnews.com/?p=136790
回复

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2011-5-8 12:11:54 | 只看该作者
NOTICE OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
AND
DISHONOUR

Re: THE HON. JUSTICE RICK LIBMAN
And
ALL SWORN TO THE CROWN OFFICERS/AGENTS

February two-eight, two-zero, one-one

Comes the Sovereign living, breathing, flesh and blood man ::weizhen::tang:: ,the only Authorized Representative for WEIZHEN TANG;

Since last year, when I first met in open court, and now, after several days of preliminary inquiry as per your order of a ban on media, I have grown to feel that a fair trial is questionable and impossible for someone like me, a hard-working and honest flesh and blood man of “Chinese-Canadian” appearance mainly due to a blatant conflict of interest.  I often feel that I am railroaded, and that intimidation is all that awaits me since this seems to be the modus operandi of this de facto “legal system”.  I look for justice and honour in our de facto government and its leaders, but I see so little. I should also mention, that according to the Bills of Exchange Act of Canada, I am obligated to lawfully bill you for that order and any and all subsequent orders you feel you need to make. The order for the ban on publicity is tendered at $1,000,000.00 Cdn fiat dollars (one million) where payment is now due or if you would like to rescind that order I can waive my bill henceforth and forthwith. Furthermore, any previous orders will be billed at the rate or cost of that order to me.

The first time I encountered you, Justice Libman, I initially found you to be kind and patient, and I sensed that we were communicating on a high level.  I was told by many others that I was “lucky to get a good judge like the Honourable Justice Libman!”  I finally felt that there was hope for me to receive a fair and speedy trial on these alleged strange charges against me but alas, the awareness recently that all Crown Officers work for the same team and have sworn an oath to uphold your own society, namely the Law Society, no fair trial can ever be possible due to this conflict of interest you all are party to.
        With this in mind, I am not surprised at all that I have not had any good communication with government agencies,  as I felt strongly that I had been wrongly charged and denied justice by the Ontario Securities Commission, and later, by the police, again, Crown Officers.  After all, I often lacked a lawyer to work on my behalf but then that would have been a disadvantage to me because had I become a “client” I would fall under a different category and become a “ward of the state” and “incapable of handling my own affairs” if Black’s Law or Bouviers’ Dictionaries are any indication. Then, in the middle of the week of February 14, I found you, Justice Libman, condescending toward me, and even rude, which is dishonourable, which at first surprised, and then, disappointed me.  Others saw your behaviour as well, and later told me that they were “surprised that a good judge would act that way” towards me.  “How can you ever expect a fair trial?” I was asked. It is my own seeking of absolute honour that I searched for what would be a reasonable answer and I soon discovered the truth of what is really going on in the Commerce courts of CANADA, the Crown Corporation which are not the Law of the Land but rather the Law of the High Seas, a.k.a. Commerce /Admiralty or Maritime law.

Here I am, lacking a lawyer, and I felt taken advantage of since I am not fluent in your court room language of “Legalese” which is a version of English but certainly not the English I know in common usage beyond your doors of “business”.   I found your words and actions unreasonable and most certainly, dishonourable, and I again, lost faith in a justice system that I have long revered and respected.  My investors, going back over 15 years, had long believed in me and were satisfied, even thrilled, by the excellent returns which I was able to achieve from their investments which they had entrusted to me.  I consistently made money for my clients for more than a dozen years:  for men and women who, like me, paid taxes on their superior gains and helped to strengthen the Ontario and Canadian economies, which I have also recently discovered, is a deception based on an un-revealed, forced joinder which furthers the entire systems’ dishonourable activity.  
                                I had become known in my community and beyond as “The Chinese Warren Buffett,” and only a tiny handful of my clients turned against me, when some of my investments soured during the recent “Great Recession.”  (Indeed, how many other investors/investment companies did well over 2008, or lost less than half of their net worth?)  In fact, it is informative that nearly four dozen of my clients, who had lost large sums of money, actually signed a letter which they had created themselves, begging the O.S.C. to allow me to continue trading on their behalf! Can you imagine that even a single victim of that truly evil Ponzi schemer, the American Bernard Madoff, would have asked that despicable man to continue to handle their money, once his deliberate fraud had been uncovered?  
                                          There was no fraud on my part; no Ponzi scheme nor any intention to enter such a dishonourable status.  I did not even know the meaning of the word, much less how to run one. I would raise into question the largest Ponzi scheme of all at this point, the actual creation of what we refer to as “money” and how it is brought into existence. The system is collapsing due to not enough loans etc. being created to further the banks’ deception upon the masses since it is their wet, ink signatures that are required to create “money” in the first place. Quite simply, that’s how bankruptcy works where only signatures are used for a promise to pay in the future.
        Interestingly, I recently had a voluntary lawyer, who suggested that there be a media ban on reports of my situation, to protect me from unfair attacks from a few of my investors, and even from the unfair declarations of the Crown. Therefore, I would like that the media ban be lifted, so both investors, and the public at large, can see and protect the innocent and to better see how innocent I am of the ugly charges against me. I do not fear the truth sir; in fact, there is much truth that can be revealed through large scale publicity of this particular “case” but then, I’m sure you’re already aware of that.

The O.S.C. has wrongly charged me with the hideous crime of a running a Ponzi scheme. ( If I had attempted one, where is the money I would have made?  Why then is my house now mortgaged heavily, and I am essentially bankrupt?) My name has been smeared, defamed, libelled and my reputation has been unjustly brought into question. I was even jailed upon returning from visiting my daughter in China—there had been no ban against me traveling out of Canada—and I spent three horrible months in the Don Jail in downtown Toronto—when I had no intention of breaking the non-trade order which had been placed against me.  Whose savings was I threatening?  Whose livelihood was I harming?  Who was being protected by my being thrown unlawfully into prison?
                                                                        Canada, the land mass, is a beautiful country; a country of Common laws and, once upon a time, justice. Its’ injustices of the past—the outrageous head taxes on the Chinese, the dreadful imprisonment of Japanese Canadians during World War II, the ugly refusal to take in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from Europe during that same period, dooming most of them to death at the hands of the Nazis—might appear to be gone but recent news in the media is exposing further Crimes Against Humanity as a result of the Genocide of this lands’ Indigenous People’s.

These are all the questions that vast numbers of people are asking to-day and I feel that I am but one more honourable man that must be steam-rolled to allow this corrupt system to maintain the status quo.

I also feel betrayed by the actions of the O.S.C. and the police.  I could have the best lawyers in the country working on my behalf to defend me from these unwarranted charges, if only I were free to work, trade, and make a living once more but I now realize that no living, flesh and blood man could ever get a fair and honourable hearing/trial based on the corporate fiction way your courts are set up. Even alleged defence lawyers work for the same Crown that you do. How can any reasonable man expect fairness and justice in such a corrupt system as this?

Yes, all sovereign men and women are better off to take care of our own matters and flesh and blood sovereign men and women have no business in your courts. It’s much akin to a judge or a justice looking over a room full of tombstones with NAMES in ALL CAPS written on them. I assure you sir, I am a living spiritual soul and honour is maintained in the highest degree and I am certainly not a fictional tombstone. This is a very normal unilateral mistake made by those unaware of the true status of “persons/fictitious corporations” and the reason why I bring this to the light of day so that these kinds of mistakes are not due to incompetence on anyone’s part.

I, ::weizhen::tang::, a flesh and blood, living and breathing spiritual being, and one who has made many hundreds of people wealthy through my investment skills, am innocent of all alleged “charges” against me. To plead “not guilty” would create joinder sir and you know that. I therefore proclaim my innocence. Equality is paramount and MANDATORY before the law and this has to be observed lest you go deeper into dishonour. I am showing you forgiveness in law with an opportunity to cure this matter honourably and further terms can be discussed where a mutual, meeting of the minds can offer you remedy. It is hereby also Demanded that my stolen property be returned immediately and any further Trespass on my Estate Cease and Desist by all involved parties.

A few sections of the De Facto Criminal Code of Canada, of which ALL Crown employees are bound by to keep in mind, are as follows and which include but are not limited to;

Sections 337, 336, 122, 380, 131, 139, 137, 334, 15, 21, with section 15 being of particular concern on the part of the Crown in relation to me, a flesh and blood man. I am a De Jure Sovereign man and a living, breathing soul, not the fictitious entity Corporate all caps name that you need me to agree to be in order to contract corporation to corporation under false and fraudulent pretences. The only similarity that I may have with your concept of that which I am known by or exists is in the sound only, not the spelling. Any continuation of this ploy only serves to further dishonour you and all Crown Officers.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Sincerely yours, by ::weizhen::tang::,  
                             sovereign flesh and blood man
                             The only Authorized Representative in Fact for
                             WEIZHAN TANG                                                 

UNDER RESERVE AND WITHOUT RECOURSE

by:

Date:
回复

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2011-5-8 12:50:42 | 只看该作者
下面是网友的评论,很有水平

SA95

Many think the justice system is too lax. Perhaps for career criminals who see time as he cost of business it appears weak. If however, you are a regular member of society and happen to come into contact with the system you will find out quickly that you have entered a machine - whose only interest is process and outcome, preferrably conviction. Notice how this man was offered a deal. This happens more than anyone can imagine. The fear of even greater punishment is levied against you - and you have no idea how the system works - so you trust anyone who seems sympathetic. Often the crown`s case is weak, but like a game of poker, they bluff and prey on fear to make you confess - even to a lesser crime. It all registers as conviction- and they get another notch in their belts. Welcome to the machine (as described by a lawyer friend of mine).

opeongo66

The deeper question is why is no one taking responsibility for the clear fabrication of charges based on fabricated evidence. In Charles Smiths` inquiry he stated clearly he was just doing what the Police told him to do. To create a case where none existed. We do not have rights. We have privileges. The kind that can be taken away at a whim by unaccountable, irresponsible, appointed government minions. The wealthy and powerful protect themselves. Mr. Smith walking away from his crimes with a full pension is no surprise at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2011-5-8 22:55:38 | 只看该作者
这种人赶快离婚.
回复

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2011-5-9 07:19:21 | 只看该作者
老唐,网络中认识你很高兴。什么时候开个PARTY,让网友们相识。
回复

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2011-5-9 07:53:12 | 只看该作者
could u tell me about 犹太律师Lenny information, i need contact him. please send to my e-mail: [email protected]
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2011-5-9 08:28:43 | 只看该作者
回复 64# 唐炜臻

老唐你好:咨询一下,我与坏蛋打架,我赢了,他却报警,我被起诉,等开庭,如何处理?
我已请律师,可否解聘律师自己来法庭打官司,但我不懂法律,岂不吃亏?
  我们是男人打男人。

如有时间,肯请回复。毕竟同是天涯沦落人。我的email:[email protected]
回复

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2011-5-9 08:59:07 | 只看该作者
could u tell me about 犹太律师Lenny information, i need contact him. please send to email:

[email protected]

thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2011-5-9 10:23:28 | 只看该作者
51最火红帖子每次都是打老婆帖子,有趣。
回复

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2011-5-9 10:32:15 | 只看该作者
中国有句老话,叫“久病成良医”。

老唐进了一次局子,就成了一个“legal advisor”。

看来你可以再接再厉,进去多几次,日后可能有机会成为“御用大律师”。
回复

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2011-5-9 11:36:27 | 只看该作者
回复
三角 发表于 2011-5-9 09:28

不一定吃亏,第一,没有律师法官会偏向你,第二,没有费用,第三,你会认真对待,用心为自己办事。
回复

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2011-5-9 11:39:55 | 只看该作者
回复 82# PFKF

你组织,我坚决支持,我确实知道太多,体会太深,愿意与大家分享
回复

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2011-5-9 11:53:43 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 唐炜臻 于 2011-5-9 12:55 编辑

唐炜臻与海外华人研究系列研讨会

唐炜臻,海外华人研究与
唐炜臻社会救助基金会成立维护华人和投资人权益记者招待会

主题:唐炜臻与唐炜臻一案对海外华人的作用与意义

华人案例一览:唐炜臻涉嫌旁氏金融欺诈,华商陈旺捉贼被控,留学生柳乾遇害一案,韩建国失踪,华裔夫妇涉嫌虐待老人被捕,多伦多华裔王牌老师遭控涉性侵10岁女生等等,谁能有所作为,华人怎么监督加拿大司法,法官的行为

探讨议题与预告:

为什么说唐炜臻一案是冤假错案?
加拿大司法的本质与过程,程序
司法如何才能公正,公平
研究唐炜臻,维护华人形象与尊严,名誉,信誉
加拿大华文传媒对此事件的报道是否客观公正,是否有华人立场,不只是别人的喇叭筒,损害华人自己的利益
加拿大华文传媒如何在司法中发挥积极正面的作用,有所作为维护华人的权力与利益
加拿大的司法精神是“正面”还是“负面”,是否故意丑化华人和新移民形象
沉默还是麻木,华人能否维护正义和公正,大家都能挺身而出
唐炜臻被控金融欺诈为什么没有代表律师?
为什么简单的事在律师手上和法庭会变得十分复杂
华人必须争取司法话语权,发言权和影响力,
探讨原告投资人撤销,是否案情就可以尽快结束,加拿大司法没有原告就没有被告
华人如何在加拿大司法中生存
在西方为什么不需要律师?

唐炜臻社会救助基金会成立及筹款

拟邀列席人物:

李信杏
唐炜臻
投资人代表
社团领袖
律师代表
专家
生意人代表
热心人士
诚邀社会大众积极报名参加

捐款与收费标准:每人最低50 加元

拟邀媒体

星岛,世界日报,明报,加中时报,加拿大商业报,都市报,北辰时报,北美时报,星星生活周报,信报,地产周刊,名人名商杂志,新时代电视,OMNI 2,加国无忧,多伦多在线,北美在线,加拿大商业网,约克论坛,

主办机构:世界华文大众传播媒体协会
唐炜臻社会救助基金会
广告与赞助,捐款联系人:
欢迎大家加盟,出谋划策,志愿者和义工让华人的事业发扬光大

日程: 系列研讨会: 每两个星期一次 定期举办

地点:  

时间:

联系人:
电话:
电子邮件:新闻初稿
回复

使用道具 举报