• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: 51论坛管理
打印 上一主题 下一主题

安省新版性教育:不要把教育变政党之争

121#
发表于 2015-4-6 18:47:03 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
克 飞 发表于 2015-4-6 17:57
嘿嘿, 谢谢高亮.。。这个很有意思。。好象是意识决定物质哎.。。。这个理论已经超越了机械的解剖概念, 颠 ...

哈里路亚!

蠢笨如克飞都看出来了,这并不是什么诲淫诲盗的大纲,真不容易呀

回复

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2015-4-6 18:51:02 | 只看该作者
纸纱窗. 发表于 2015-4-6 15:57
陈厅长: 府上有没有孩子? 孙子?

大庭广众之下问人家这个问题, 亏你一个黄花大闰女还好意思,。。。
你想干啥? 有负担又怎么了, 难道就此拉倒!
回复

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2015-4-6 18:53:06 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
就是不给你用3 发表于 2015-4-6 17:11
下面是8年级关于性取向/同性恋/双性恋的一段。
C1.5
demonstrate an understanding of gender identity  ...

你觉得你加红色的那句话有问题吗?以俺有限的阅读,觉得它跟当前的研究结果没有矛盾啊。如果你有更新的、不同的结果, 应当写成文章发到同行评审学术期刊上嘛。
回复

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2015-4-6 18:54:56 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
纸纱窗. 发表于 2015-4-6 18:16
犹太家庭教育法则 ( 转)

1.《圣经》是犹太人的基础教育,男孩13岁、女孩12岁必须学完《圣经》基础知识方 ...

唉,你怎么就念起你的摆布经来了,还指望你列出那10%的剧毒呢,失望…
回复

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2015-4-6 18:58:29 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
乾坤子 发表于 2015-4-6 18:03
一个没有孩子的大学生来表态小学的性教育?

呵呵,阁下是什么团体的资格审查员么?加拿大人年满18岁就享有全面公民权利,你凭什么限制别人参与公共事务的权利呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:04:09 来自触屏版 | 只看该作者
纸纱窗. 发表于 2015-4-6 18:17
这次反新风潮,是一面照妖镜

同胞们要睁大眼,看清人,站对队,才不会带来如此后患和灾难 ...

呵呵,“运动啦!” Duang!
回复

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:13:46 | 只看该作者
快乐散沙 发表于 2015-4-6 18:53
你觉得你加红色的那句话有问题吗?以俺有限的阅读,觉得它跟当前的研究结果没有矛盾啊。如果你有更新的、 ...

很有问题。而且更不应该对年幼的孩子们讲。

评分

参与人数 1经验 +3 收起 理由
哈里法斯 + 3 说的很对!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:15:13 | 只看该作者
快乐散沙 发表于 2015-4-6 18:53
你觉得你加红色的那句话有问题吗?以俺有限的阅读,觉得它跟当前的研究结果没有矛盾啊。如果你有更新的、 ...

安省这么多年一直没有这样极端的性教育课程,似乎一切都很正常,没有看出哪里急切地需要这种教育。

好,问题来了,反对者可以理解,因为反对者担心这么一个新鲜事物会带来不好的影响,所以他们有动力来反对。

那么这些热切的支持者呢?你们哪来的动力让你们如此热心?好像没有这样的极端的性教育就要死你们全家似的。你们觉着这合理吗?你们的动机绝对不纯!!!!

所以,陈国痔,捣蛋者是你们吗比的这些支持者。你一开始的标题正好说反了。

评分

参与人数 1经验 +3 收起 理由
哈里法斯 + 3 问的好!这帮人就没按好心。。。。。。.

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:35:21 | 只看该作者
就是不给你用3 发表于 2015-4-6 19:13
很有问题。而且更不应该对年幼的孩子们讲。

俺不是什么专家,只是好奇,随便到 google scholar 用developement of sexual identity 搜一下,出来的结果(俺承认,俺只看了第一页,而且都是只看摘要),好像都是支持这句话的啊(性取向有一个发展过程、并非一成不变),最明显的是这篇:

A longitudinal report of 156 lesbian, gay, and bisexual youths examined changes in sexual identity over time. Fifty‐seven percent of the youths consistently self‐identified as gay/lesbian, 18% transitioned from bisexual to gay/lesbian, and 15% consistently identified as bisexual over time. Although youths who consistently identified as gay/lesbian did not differ from other youths on time since experiencing sexual developmental milestones, they reported current sexual orientation and sexual behaviors that were more same‐sex centered and they scored higher on aspects of the identity integration process (e.g., more certain, comfortable, and accepting of their same‐sex sexuality, more involved in gay‐related social activities, more possessing of positive attitudes toward homosexuality, and more comfortable with others knowing about their sexuality) than youths who transitioned to a gay/lesbian identity and youths who consistently identified as bisexual. Contrary to the hypothesis that females are more sexually fluid than males, we found that female youths were less likely to change identities than males. The finding that youths who transitioned to a gay/lesbian identity differed from consistently gay/lesbian youths suggests that sexual identity development continues after the adoption of a gay/lesbian sexual identity.

再次声明:俺不是研究性或儿童心理的专家,如果你是专家,最好给点干货给大家,不要只是简单说“不行”“不妥”。
回复

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:43:48 | 只看该作者
快乐散沙 发表于 2015-4-6 19:35
俺不是什么专家,只是好奇,随便到 google scholar 用developement of sexual identity 搜一下,出来的结 ...

你SB,你脑残是不是?纠结这理论对错有意义吗?反对者反对的是不因该在课堂上把这些理论交给年幼的学生,至于理论本身也许是对的,也许是错的。

你有没有啥研究结果说这对对年幼的孩子毫无负面影响?否则,你TM就ShutUp! 
回复

使用道具 举报

131#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:50:44 | 只看该作者
三年级新增的部分
先介绍一下大纲的结构。无论新旧结构相同。

大纲全称叫 The Ontario Curriculum (Grades 1-8) Health and Physical Education. 我用的旧版是2010修订本。新版是2015修订本。前言部分就不提了。具体到每个年级,大纲分ABC三部分。A:Active Living; B: Movemnet Competence: Skills, Concepts, And Strategies; C:Healthy Living. 新大纲增加的内容集中体现在C里。旧版在C后, 还有两部分:Overall Expections and Specific Expectations,就是学生到这个年级结束时,应达到什么要求,新大纲没有这两部分。

一二年级先忽略了,有时间再说。从三年级起。我翻译的,凑合看吧。有错就指出。

三年级新版增加的内容:

C:Healthy Living这一小节里,也分一二三。C1,旧版只有C1.1 and C1.2. 新版增C1.3 and C1.4

C1.3 identify the characteristics of healthy relationships (e.g., accepting differences, being inclusive, communicating openly, listening, showing mutual respect and caring, being honest) and describe ways of overcoming challenges (e.g., bullying, exclusion, peer pressure, abuse) in a relationship [IS]
确认健康的关系所具有的特征(举例:接纳差异,包容,开阔的交流;倾听;体现出相互尊重和关怀,诚实)和描述关系中要战胜的挑战(举例:欺辱,排外;同伴压力,虐待)[人际关系能力。IS 是Interpersonal Skills的缩写]

Teacher prompt: “Consider different types of relationships – with friends, siblings, par?ents, other adults – and think about the kinds of behaviour that help to make those relationships healthier. What can you do if you are having problems with a relationship?”
老师提示:思考一下不同的关系类型-朋友关系,兄弟姐妹,父母,和其他成年人的关系 - 并考虑一下怎样做使得这些关系更健康。如果你在关系中出现问题,你该怎样做。

Student: “I can tell the person how I’m feeling, and we can try to work something out, or if we can’t solve the problem, we can just say we disagree. We could also try to get advice from someone else.”
学生:"我可以告诉对方我的感受。我们可以共同解决问题。如果我们不能解决,我们可以说我们不同意。我们也可以向别人寻求建议。"

C1.4 identify factors (e.g., sleep, food, physical activity, heredity, environment, support from a caring adult, sense of belonging, peer influence) that affect physical development (e.g., of hair, skin, teeth, body size and shape) and/or emotional development (e.g., of self-awareness, adaptive skills, social skills) [PS]
一些因素(举例:睡眠,食物,身体运动,家族遗传,环境,从照顾你的成人那里得到支持,归属感,同伴影响)是影响你生理发展的(举例:头发,皮肤,牙,高矮胖瘦和身形)并且/或者影响你的情绪发展的(举例:自我意识,接纳技巧,与人交往技巧)。[个人能力。Personal Skills]

Teacher prompt: “There are factors that affect your development that you can control and other factors that you cannot control. Can you give me examples of both types of factors?”
老师提示:"有些影响你发展的因素是你能控制的,有些是你不能控制的。列举出几个能和不能控制的因素。"
Student: “I can’t control my heredity, which affects my body size and shape. I can’t con?trol my family situation, or my cultural background, or where I grow up. I can usually control how often I brush my teeth, what foods I choose to eat from those that are avail?able, how I choose my friends, and some of the activities I do.”
学生:"我不能控制我的家族遗传给我的东西,这些因素影响我的身体尺寸和身形。我不能控制我的家庭状况,文化背景,我在哪里长大。我通常能控制的是我刷多少次牙,提供给我的食物我可以选择吃哪些,我怎么选朋友,还能选择一些喜欢的运动。"

Teacher: “Having a sense of belonging, of being accepted and understood, is important for emotional development. How can you show acceptance or understanding of students who may be different in some way – in shape and size, ability, background, family, or the way they do things – from others around them?”
老师提示:"归属感,被接纳被理解,这些感觉对情绪发展很重要。你怎样表达你对那些与你有差异的同学的接纳和理解,那些和你有不同身形,能力,背景,家庭出身,或者是做事方式与你有所不同的。"

Student: “I can stand up for someone who is being teased because they are different. I could try to learn more about people who do things differently than I do – such as learning about how some people who are deaf can talk using their hands, how some people with physical disabilities move with a wheelchair, or what someone who has a different religion from mine believes in.”
学生:"对于那些因为差异而被打趣的人,我应表示支持。我可以去了解更多的与我不同的人,他们的做事方式-比如了解聋哑人用手势交流,残疾人用轮椅,还有那些与我有不同信仰的人。"

C3. 标题叫Making Connections for Healthy Living
旧版和新版都有C3.1 and C3.2, 新版增加C3.3 - Human Development and Sexual Health:
C3.3 describe how visible differences (e.g., skin, hair, and eye colour, facial features, body size and shape, physical aids or different physical abilities, clothing, possessions) and invisible differences (e.g., learning abilities, skills and talents, personal or cultural values and beliefs, gender identity, sexual orientation, family background, personal preferences, allergies and sensitivities) make each person unique, and identify ways of showing respect for differences in others [PS, IS]
说明那些看的出来的差异(头发,皮肤,眼睛颜色,脸部特征,身形,身体能力,衣着,财富)和看不见的差异(学习能力,技巧天赋,个人和文化价值信仰,性别确认,性取向,家庭背景,个人喜好,过敏和敏感性)是怎样使得一个人独一无二的。怎样表达你对差异的尊重。[个人能力,人际关系能力]

Teacher prompt: “Sometimes we are different in ways you can see. Sometimes we are different in ways you cannot see – such as how we learn, what we think, and what we are able to do. Give me some examples of things that make each person unique.”
老师提示:"有时候,我们能看到差异,有时候看不到-比如我们怎样学东西,我们在想什么,我们能做什么。举出那些使得一个人独特的因素。"

Student: “We all come from different families. Some students live with two parents. Some live with one parent. Some have two mothers or two fathers. Some live with grand?parents or with caregivers. We may come from different cultures. We also have different talents and abilities and different things that we find difficult to do.”
学生:"我们都来自不同的家庭。有些同学和父母双亲一起生活。有些只和单亲生活。有些同学有两个母亲或者两个父亲。有些和祖父母或者照顾者生活。我们可能来自不同的文化。我们还拥有不同的天赋和能力,还有一些差异令我们感到做事很困难。"

Teacher: “How can you be a role model and show respect for differences in other people?”
Student: “I can include others in what I am doing, invite them to join a group, be willing to be a partner with anyone for an activity, and be willing to learn about others.”
老师:"你怎么能够成为尊重差异的模范。"
学生:"在我做事情时让他们参与,邀请他们加入我的组,运动中愿意与别人成为同伴,愿意向他们学习。"
回复

使用道具 举报

132#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:51:39 | 只看该作者
四年级增加部分:
C1.5
describe the physical changes that occur in males and females at puberty (e.g., growth of body hair, breast development, changes in voice and body size, production of body odour, skin changes) and the emotional and social impacts that may result from these changes [PS]
描述男性和女性发育时的生理变化(举例:体毛的出现,胸部发育,声音变化,身体尺寸,体味形成,皮肤变化)还有因这些改变而带来的情绪上和社会性影响。[个人能力]
Teacher prompt: “During puberty, the male and female bodies undergo many changes. Everyone experiences these changes at different rates and at different times. Increases in weight and body fat are normal. Sometimes it is difficult getting used to the changes that are happening so quickly. Feelings can be much more intense. What are some of the feel?ings you might have as you start to experience changes with puberty?”
老师:"发育期,男性和女性的身体出现很多变化。每个人经历这些变化的时间和速度都不一样。体重和脂肪的增加是正常的。如果这些变化来的特别快,有些时候是不那么容易接受的。可能出现强烈的感受。列举出一些由于发育而产生的感受。"

Student: “Excitement, happiness, embarrassment, confusion, and fear are some of the feelings I might have. It is sometimes hard to recognize what I am feeling and why things feel different.”
学生:"兴奋,快乐,窘迫,困惑,恐惧。有时我会很难辨别我的感受,因何感到茫然。"

Teacher prompt: “What can change socially as you start to develop physically?”
"生理发育带来哪些社交改变。"
Student: “Relationships with friends can change, because sometimes people start being interested in different things at different times. Some people start ‘liking’ others. They want to be more than ‘just friends’ and become interested in going out. Sometimes people treat you as if you are older than you actually are because of how you look. Sometimes classmates, friends, or family make comments or tease you about the changes.” ? ? ? ? ?
"朋友关系可能发生改变。因为有时人们对不同事物在不同的时间段内产生兴趣。有些人开始'喜欢'别人。他们想要比'朋友'更进一层,更有兴趣在一起。因为你的外表,有时别人会象对待一个更成熟的人那样对待你,有时同学,朋友,或者你的家庭成员会对你的变化发表看法或者打趣你。"

Teacher prompt: “Some cultures have traditions associated with puberty that mark the transition from childhood to adulthood. Can you give me some examples of these?”
"列举有些文化中传统的成人礼。"
Student: “In Judaism, a bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah is celebrated at age thirteen, when a boy or girl comes of age, according to religious law, and can now participate as an adult in the religious life of the community. Many Aboriginal societies have rites of passage that signal that adolescent boys and girls are ready to take on adult roles in society.”
“犹太教的家庭,犹太男孩年至十三岁受戒。承担宗教义务。原住民中也有成人礼的仪式,表明这些少年男女已经可以承担成人的责任。”

C2.4 demonstrate an understanding of personal care needs and the application of personal hygienic practices associated with the onset of puberty (e.g., increased importance of regular bathing/showering and regular clothing changes; use of hygiene products; continuing importance of regular hygiene practices, including hand washing, oral health care, and care of prosthetic devices and residual limbs) [PS]
演示与生理发育有关的卫生习惯和用品(举例:提高洗澡和常换衣服的重要性;卫生用品的使用;卫生习惯的重要性,包括洗手,口腔保护,止汗喷雾香体用品的使用。) [个人能力]
Teacher prompt: “Why is it important to shower and change clothes more often as you approach puberty? What other things do you need to think about?”
"为什么说发育期洗澡换衣服很重要。你能想到其他该做的事情么?"
Student: “As our bodies change, we perspire more. We should also be aware of spreading germs, and avoid sharing hats, lip gloss, hairbrushes, drinks, or towels.”
"因为身体变化带来大量的出汗。我们还应意识到细菌的传遍,避免共用帽子,唇彩唇膏,梳子,饮料,毛巾。"
四年级结束。旧版里,四年级应达到的对青春期发育的要求:(新版将要求具体化了所以没有这个总体要求。其它年级也是。)
SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS(1998)
By the end of Grade 4, students will:
? describe the four stages of human development (infancy, childhood, adolescence, and
adulthood) and identify the physical, interpersonal, and emotional changes appropriate
to their current stage; 描述人体成长四阶段。婴儿期,儿童期,少年期,成人期。确认这些期段的生理,人际关系和心理特征。
? identify the characteristics of healthy relationships (e.g., showing consideration of
others’ feelings by avoiding negative communication); 描述健康关系的特征(举例:避免负面交流方式用以考虑他人感受)
? identify the challenges (e.g., conflicting opinions) and responsibilities in their
relationships with family and friends. 确认挑战(对冲突的看法)和家庭关系朋友关系中应有的责任义务。

回复

使用道具 举报

133#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:53:06 | 只看该作者
五年级增加部分:(下面会出现人体结构和受孕过程,若引起不适感可以跳到C2.4。)
C1.3 identify the parts of the reproductive system, and describe how the body changes during puberty [PS] 生殖系统。青春发育期的身体变化[个人技能]
Teacher prompt: “Female body parts that mature and develop as a part of puberty in?clude the vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, endometrium, and clitoris. Male body parts that mature and develop during puberty include the penis (with or without the foreskin), scrotum, urethra, testicles, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, and vas defer?ens. These changes occur as people become capable of reproduction. What are some physical changes that happen during puberty?”
“成熟女性的生育系统包括阴道,子宫颈,子宫,输卵管,卵巢,子宫内膜,阴蒂。男性包括:阴茎(有或没有包皮),阴囊,尿道,睾丸,前列腺,精囊腺,输精管。随着人拥有生殖能力这些器官发生改变。什么是发育期人体生理变化。”
Student: “During puberty, girls will develop breasts and get their periods for the first time. An increase in weight and body fat is normal. Boys will become more muscular, get deeper voices, and grow facial and body hair. The penis and testicles will grow larger. Both boys and girls will grow hair under their arms, on their legs, and in their pubic area. The rate at which these changes occur will vary for each individual.”
"女生胸部发育,初潮。体重增加是正常的。男孩变的拥有更多肌肉,音色变深沉,长胡子和体毛。阴茎睾丸变大。无论男女都将长腋毛,腿毛,阴毛。个体生长的速度不同。"

C1.4 describe the processes of menstruation and spermatogenesis, and explain how these processes relate to reproduction and overall development
描述月经过程和精子产生过程。对生殖和全身系统的影响。
Teacher prompt: “Menstruation is the medical term for having a ‘period’ and is the monthly flow of blood from the uterus. This begins at puberty. Not all girls begin men?struation at the same age. Generally, every month, an egg leaves one of the ovaries and travels down one of the fallopian tubes towards the uterus. In preparation, the walls of the uterus develop a lining of extra blood and tissue to act as a cushion for the egg in case fertilization occurs. When an egg is fertilized, it attaches itself to the lining of the uterus and begins to develop into a baby. If fertilization does not occur, the lining of the uterus is no longer needed and is discharged through the vagina. This is the monthly flow of blood. The whole process is called the menstrual cycle. Can you summarize its purpose?”
“月经是描述'例假'的医学名词,是每个月子宫规律性出血。它是青春期的开始。不是所有的女孩都开始在同一时间。总体上说,每个月,一个卵子由一个卵巢分泌而出,顺着输卵管到达子宫。为此身体上的准备是,子宫壁会多分泌出一层血液和组织来保护卵子受精。如果卵子受精了,受精卵会附着在子宫内层并开始分裂为胎儿。如果没受精,这层内膜就没必要存在,就被排出体外。这就形成每月的流血。整个过程被称为月经周期。你能总结一下这个过程的目的么。”

Student: “It is how the female body gets ready for pregnancy.”
"这是女性身体为怀孕做准备。"
Teacher: “The testicles are glands within the scrotum that produce sperm and hormones, beginning at puberty. After sperm develops in the testicles, it can travel through the epididymis until it reaches the vas deferens where it is stored until ejaculation occurs. During ejaculation, the prostate gland releases a liquid that mixes with the sperm from the vas deferens to make semen, which then leaves the body through the urethra. Fertilization can occur when the penis is in the vagina, sperm is ejaculated, and the sperm and egg connect. Babies can also be conceived by having the sperm and egg connect using assisted reproductive technologies. What is the purpose of sperm production?”
阴囊中的睾丸与腺体产生精子与激素,在青春期开始时。精子产生后,沿着附睾到达输精管,在那里储存直到射精发生。射精过程中,前列腺释放出一种液体与从输精管中来的精子混合形成精液,然后由尿道排出体外。当阴茎在阴道里射精,精子与卵子结合,受精发生。人工技术也能令这一过程发生而后成为胎儿。请说明精子产生的目的。

Student: “Sperm is needed for fertilization. When the sperm from the male and the egg from the female join together, pregnancy occurs.” 精子是受精所需要的。当精子与卵子结合时,发生受孕。

Teacher: “We’ve described what menstruation and spermatogenesis mean from a physical point of view. How do these changes affect you in other ways?” 我们从生理角度解释了月经过程和精子产生过程。它们对你有什么影响。

Student: “Not everyone experiences these changes at the same time and in the same way, so teasing people about these changes isn’t right. It can be very hurtful.” 不是所有人都在同一时间同一方式经历这些变化,所以以此取笑他人是错误的,这样做对他人伤害极大。
“In my culture and my family, becoming an adult is a cause for celebration.” 在我的文化和家庭中,成年是要庆祝的。
“We don’t talk about it in my family. What I see in the media and online is a bit confusing, so it’s good to know what these changes in my body actually mean. The more I know, the better I can take care of myself.
在我家里从不说这些。我通过媒体和网上了解但信息令我迷惑。所以我现在知道我身体内在发生着什么,是很好的事。我知道的越多,我关爱自己越多。

C2.4 describe emotional and interpersonal stresses related to puberty (e.g., questions about changing bodies and feelings, adjusting to changing relationships, crushes and more intense feelings, conflicts between personal desires and cultural teachings and practices), and identify strategies that they can apply to manage stress, build resilience, and enhance their mental health and emotional well-being (e.g., being active, writing feelings in a journal, accessing information about their concerns, taking action on a concern, talking to a trusted peer or adult, breathing deeply, meditating, seeking cultural advice from elders) [PS]
描述青春期发育带来的情绪和人际关系的压力。(对于身体和感觉变化的疑虑,关系改变的调整,强烈刺激的感受,个人期待和实践之间的冲突),确认一些缓解压力增加弹性和心理健康的策略(举例:保持活力,把感受写在日记里,对疑虑进行评估,采取行动,和信任的同学或成人倾诉,深呼吸,沉思,向年长人士寻求文化背景上的建议)[个人技能]
Teacher prompt: “Think about some things that could lead to stress for adolescents. For example, as they grow, people sometimes feel self-conscious about their bodies, but we all grow at different rates and you can’t control how fast you grow. When you think about how to respond to stress, consider what is within your control and what is not.”
"思考那些会给青少年带来压力的事情。比如:青少年发育时,他们有时对自己的身体会产生自我意识,可我们每人的成长速度是不同的,你不能控制你长的有多快。当你在考虑如何应对压力时,考虑一下什么是你能控制的,什么是超出你控制范围的。"

Student: “Things I can control include whether I have a positive or negative attitude about things, how I show respect for myself and others, whether I ask for help when I need it, whether I am involved in activities at school and in my community, actions I take, whether I am open to new ideas, and whether I make my own decisions about things or let myself be influenced by others. Things I cannot control include where I was born, who is in my family, how much money my family has, and personal characteristics such as my skin colour, hair colour, whether I am male or female, my gender identity, sex?ual orientation, and overall body shape and structure. I could have a learning disability, a physical disability, or a health issue. All of these things are a part of who I am. I cannot control these things, but I can control what I do and how I act.”
“我能控制的:我对事物持有积极还是消极的看法,我如何表达我对自己和他人的尊重,在我有需求时是否该寻求帮助,我是否应参与学校或社区的某项活动,我是否应接纳新想法,我是否应自己决定某事物,还是应接受他人的影响。我不能控制的:包括我在哪里出生,谁是我家庭成员,我家有多少钱,个体特征比如头发皮肤颜色,我是男是女,我的性别,性取向,和整体身型结构。我没准会有学习障碍,体能障碍,或者健康问题。所有这些都是组成我这个人的一部分。我控制不了,但我能控制我做什么和怎么做。”

Teacher prompt: “It is normal to have stress and to have different feelings, including be?ing happy, sad, angry, and excited at different times. Part of taking care of your mental health and emotional well-being is learning to be aware of and to monitor your own feelings. How do you know if you need help with your feelings?”
"有压力感和不同感受,是正常的。包括感到快乐,悲伤,气愤,和在不同时间段的兴奋。我们要学习一部分如何关照你的心理健康和良好感受。你怎样意识到你该寻求情感方面的帮助了。"

Student: “If you feel one way for a very long time – for example, if you always feel sad, anxious, or tired – that might be a sign that you need to get help to learn what is causing those feelings and what you can do about them.”
"如果你长时期感到同一种感受,比如总感到悲哀,焦虑,或者疲惫 - 这可能是你需要外界帮助的讯号了。帮助你认识到是什么造成你有这些感受,和你能做什么。"
Teacher prompt: “As you enter adolescence, you may begin to develop new kinds of rela-tionships and new feelings that you have not had before. Your relationships with your peers can become more stressful. Understanding how to respond to these new feelings and situations can reduce some of the stress that goes with them. For example, if you feel you ‘like someone in a special way’, what are some appropriate ways of sharing that information with someone else and what are ways that are inappropriate?”
"进入青春期,你可能会发展出以前未曾经历过的关系和感受。你和同伴的关系可能会变的很有压力。了解到如何应对这些感受和情况会缓解你的压力感。比如,当你感到你'特别喜欢一个人',什么是正确的与人分享这些信息的方式,什么是不妥当的方式。"

Student: “You can show that you like someone by being extra nice to them, talking with them more, spending time with them, or telling them that you like them. Ways of show?ing that you like someone that are inappropriate include touching them without their permission, spreading rumours about them to others or online, and making fun of them in order to get attention. Sharing private sexual photos or posting sexual comments online is unacceptable and also illegal.” ? ? ? ? ?
“你可以用对他特别好的方式来表达你的喜爱。和他们聊更多的天,花更多的时间在一起,或者是告诉他们你喜欢他们。不妥的方式是,不经对方允许而触摸对方身体,与别人或在网上散布闲话,为了增加关注而取笑对方,给别人出示他私人照片或在网上贴关于他的性话题是不能接受的,也是不合法的。”…

五年级结束。旧版对五年级结束时的要求:
SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS(1998)
By the end of Grade 5, students will:
? identify strategies to deal positively with stress and pressures that result from
relationships with family and friends; 确认那些应对压力和压抑的策略。由家庭和朋友关系而带来的压力。
? identify factors (e.g., trust, honesty, caring) that enhance healthy relationships with
friends, family, and peers; 确认些因素(信任,诚实,关照)能够增强健康的朋友家庭同伴关系。
? describe the secondary physical changes at puberty (e.g., growth of body hair, changes
in body shape); 确认第二性特征(举例:体毛变化,身型变化。)
? describe the processes of menstruation and spermatogenesis; 描述月经过程和精子产生过程。
? describe the increasing importance of personal hygiene following puberty. 描述发育时讲究卫生的重要性。

回复

使用道具 举报

134#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:54:34 | 只看该作者
六年级新增的内容

Human Development and Sexual Health (page 173)

C1.3 identify factors that affect the development of a person’s self-concept (e.g., environment, evaluations by others who are important to them, stereotypes, awareness of strengths and needs, social competencies, cultural and gender identity, support, body image, mental health and emotional well-being, physical abilities) [PS]
确认那些影响个体的自我认同的因素(举例:环境,对他重要的那些人对他的看法,对他定型的看法,优缺点,社会竞争力,文化与性别认同,支持,个人形象,心理健康情绪良好,体能)[个人技能]

Teacher prompt: “A person’s self-concept and emotional health and well-being can be af?fected by a number of factors. Some of these are external factors – they come from outside ourselves. Others are internal factors – they come from within ourselves. Can you give me examples of external and internal factors that are protective – things that help a person develop a positive self-concept and improve their emotional well-being?”
老师:"个体的自我认同由许多因素决定。其中一些因素是外部的 - 即来自我们身外。一些是内部的 - 即我们自身。分别举出一些因素 - 那些能够帮助一个人开拓他的积极自我和提高他良好情绪的因素。"

Student: “Protective external factors include having support from family and caring adults, having a safe place to live, and being involved in activities that make you feel proud of what you’ve accomplished. Protective internal factors include having a sense of purpose in life, being able to attain and sustain a clear sense of who you are, feeling that you have the right and are capable of taking steps to make things better, having clear boundaries, being optimistic, having high expectations of yourself, and having the skills you need to solve problems.”
"具有保护性的外部因素,包括从家庭成员或照顾者那里得到的支持,一个安全的生活地方,参加那些令你感到为取得成绩而自豪的运动。具有保护性的内部因素,包括有理想的生活,有达到和支撑清晰的自我认知能力,知道自己有权利并且有能力使使事情一步步变的更好,清晰的边界感,乐观,对自己有个高期望值,有解决问题的能力。"

C2.5 describe how they can build confidence and lay a foundation for healthy relationships by acquiring a clearer understanding of the physical, social, and emotional changes that occur during adolescence (e.g., physical: voice changes, skin changes, body growth; social: changing social relationships, increasing influence of peers; emotional: increased intensity of feelings, new interest in relationships with boys or girls, confusion and questions about changes) [PS]
更好的理解青春期身体上的,社会上的,情绪上的变化,可以令他们为健康关系树立信心和基础(身体上:音色改变,皮肤变化,长高大;社会性:社交关系的改变,同学同伴对你的影响大大加强;情感上:持续增长的强烈感受,对男孩或女孩产生新的兴趣,对于变化的混沌不解)[个人技能]

Teacher prompt: “By getting questions answered and understanding that questions and changes are ‘normal’, adolescents will be better equipped to understand themselves, re?late to others, respond to challenges and changes in relationships, and build confidence. What are some questions that young people might have as changes happen during puberty and adolescence?”
老师:“ 通过答疑和对问题的理解,还有理解改变是'正常的',青少年可以更好的武装头脑以便了解自身,他人,应对挑战,和改变关系,建立信心。哪些是青少年对于变化可能问到的问题?”

Student: “Is how I am feeling normal? Why is my body different from everybody else’s? How do you tell someone you like them? Who can answer my questions about…?”
学生:"我的改变正常么?为何我的身体与他人的不同?你怎样告诉别人你喜欢他?谁能回答我关于...的问题?"

Teacher prompt: “Things like wet dreams or vaginal lubrication are normal and happen as a result of physical changes with puberty. Exploring one’s body by touching or mastur?bating is something that many people do and find pleasurable. It is common and is not harmful and is one way of learning about your body.”
老师:"随着发育中的身体变化,出现梦遗和阴道湿润是正常现象。很多人都有抚摸自己身体和自慰,并从中产生愉悦感的体验。这是普遍的,无害的,是了解自己身体的方式之一。”

C2.6 make informed decisions that demonstrate respect for themselves and others and help to build healthier relationships, using a variety of living skills (e.g., personal and interpersonal skills; critical and creative thinking skills; skills based on First Nation, Métis, and Inuit cultural teach?ings, such as medicine wheel teachings connected to the four colour or seven grandfather teachings, or other cultural teachings) [IS, CT]
用多种生活技能,展示你对自己和他人的尊敬和建立更健康的关系(技能举例:个人和人际交往能力;开创性思维;基于原住民,梅蒂斯人,因扭特人的教学法而产生的技能,比如医学之轮教学法,或其他教学法)[个人技能,开创性思维技能]

Teacher prompt: “In many ways, dating relationships can be similar to other relationships, such as those with friends or family. Relationships we see online or in the media are not always accurate and can send false messages. What are some of the signs of a healthy relationship, and what are some signs of potential trouble?”
老师:"在许多方面,与人相约的关系和其它关系,比如和家人朋友的关系类似。网约交流的信息并不总是准确的,有时是假的。哪些是良好关系的信号,哪些是有可能带来麻烦的信号?"

Student: “In a healthy relationship, people show respect and care for each other. They try to communicate well and are honest with each other. Jealousy or behaviour that is too controlling can be signs of trouble.”
“良好关系中,人们相互尊重关照对方。他们尽力良好的交流,相互真诚。出现嫉妒和强烈控制欲,可能是麻烦关系的标志。”

Teacher: “How does knowing yourself help you to make healthy decisions when you are in a relationship?”
"当你处于一个关系中,对自我的了解是怎样使你做出更健康的决定的。"

Student: “Being clear about your own values, priorities, strengths, and needs can help you separate what is important to you from what is not. Knowing yourself well can help you see what you need to work on to make the relationship better.”
学生:"对自己的价值,取舍,长处,需求有一个清晰的认识,可以帮助我区分什么是重要的什么是不重要的。对自己的良好认识,可以让我知道在这份关系中,我如何做的更好。"

Teacher: “What communication skills can help you send information, receive information, and interpret information in an effective way in a relationship?”
老师:"在关系中,什么样的交流技巧可以令你更有效地收发和解读信息。"

Student: “Being respectful but clear about your ideas and feelings; listening actively; interpreting body language, tone of voice, and facial expressions; respecting signals of agreement or disagreement and consent or lack of consent; and negotiating – all these are important skills. A clear “yes” is a signal of consent. A response of ”no”, an uncertain response, or silence needs to be understood as no consent.”
学生:"尊重的同时,清楚的表达自己的意愿,尽力倾听,解读身体语言,语调,脸部表情,尊重那些同意,不同意,答应,不答应的信息;协商 - 这些都是重要的技巧。一个明确的'YES'是同意的表示。回答'no',不确定的回应,沉默,应被理解为不同意。"

Teacher: “What social attitudes and behaviours are important in building a healthy relationship?”
"什么样的社交态度和举止,对于建立良好关系是重要的。"

Student: “It is important to have respect for others, show that you value differences, and be cooperative.”
"尊重他人,理解差异,保持合作。"

Teacher: “What should you consider when making any decision regarding a relationship?”
"在关系中,当你要做决定时,什么是你该考虑的。"

Student: “My comfort level, my personal and family values, my personal limits, and the limits and comfort of others are some of the things I should consider.”
"我的承受力,我个人和家庭的价值,我个人的极限,他人的承受力和极限。"

Teacher: “Changing or ending relationships can be difficult. What are some ways to deal positively with changing or ending relationships?”
"改变和结束关系可能会很难。什么是那些积极的结束关系的方式。"

Student: “Talk about how you feel with someone you trust. Think about what you can learn from the situation that you can apply in the future. Remember that although the hurt feelings can be very intense at the beginning, you will start feeling a little better over time. If you are the one ending the relationship, treat the other person with respect and consider how they may be feeling. Try to explain how you feel. Ending a relationship over the phone or online may not be a sensitive approach.”
"和你信任的人倾诉。想想你现在学到的经验如何应用到将来,记住,哪怕在一开始你非常难过,过段时间你一定会感觉越来越好。如果你是主动结束关系那一方,对待对方要尊重并考虑他的感受。尽力解释你的感觉,通过电话或是网络来断绝一个关系可能没那么敏感。"

C3.3 assess the effects of stereotypes, including homophobia and assumptions regarding gender roles and expectations, sexual orientation, gender expression, race, ethnicity or culture, men?tal health, and abilities, on an individual’s self-concept, social inclusion, and relationships with others, and propose appropriate ways of responding to and changing assumptions and stereotypes [PS, CT]
评估成见的影响。成见包括同性恋恐惧,对性别的假设和期望,性取向,性别表达,人种,种族和文化,精神状态,能力,或者可以是一个人的自我认知,社会包容,与他人的关系,并提出正确的改变成见的建议。[个人能力,开拓型思维]

Teacher prompt: “Can you give examples of some stereotypes that might have a negative effect on a person’s self-concept and social inclusion? What can we do to change stereo?types and discrimination?”
老师:"能给我几个对个人有负面影响的成见例子么?我们怎样可以改变成见和歧视。"

Student: “People who are overweight are sometimes labelled as lazy. That’s not fair. And it’s not fair to make assumptions about what people with disabilities are able to do. We need to base our opinions of people on who they are and what they do and not judge them by their appearance or make assumptions about them. There are also nega?tive stereotypes about people who receive extra help or people who receive good marks in class. These can be hurtful and cause people to avoid getting help when they need it or, sometimes, to hide their abilities. Someone who has a mental illness like depression or an anxiety disorder may be seen as being different. We need to remember that mental illness can affect anyone, and it can be treated. Cultural stereotypes are also common. Sometimes people make assumptions that people from a certain cultural background all like the same things or are all good at the same things. That makes us misjudge them. To change stereotypes, we need to get to know people and respond to them as individuals. We need to challenge stereotypes when we hear them.”
"胖人有时会被贴上懒的标签。这不公平。假设残疾人能做什么也是不公平的。我们对他人的看法应建立在他是谁,他做了什么,而不能以貌取人或假定他们。有些人对那些得到更多帮助或是取得高分的同学,同样有成见。这可能有害,并且会使得他们在需要的时候得不到帮助,或者,使得一些人隐藏他们的能力。一些有精神异常的人,比如抑郁症焦虑症,可能被另眼相看。我们应该记住,精神异常会影响每个人,并且这是可以治疗的。文化成见也很普遍。有时人们会假设来自同一文化文化的人们会喜欢同一种事情,善于做同一种事。这样会令我们对他们产生错觉。想改变成见,我们需要了解他们,把每一个人都当成个体看待。当我们听到有人发表成见时,我们应该质疑。"

回复

使用道具 举报

135#
发表于 2015-4-6 19:55:51 | 只看该作者
六年级新增的部分(续)
Teacher prompt: “Assumptions are often made about what is ‘normal’ or expected for males and females – for example, men take out the garbage; nursing is a woman’s job; boys play soccer at recess and girls skip rope or stand around and talk; boys are good at weightlifting and girls are good at dancing. Assumptions like these are usually untrue, and they can be harmful. They can make people who do not fit into the expected norms feel confused or bad about themselves, damaging their self-concept, and they can cause people to discriminate against and exclude those who are seen as ‘different’. Assumptions about different sexual orientations or about people with learning disabilities or mental ill?ness or about people from other cultures are harmful in similar ways. Everyone needs to feel accepted in school and in the community. Why do you think these stereotyped as?sumptions occur? What can be done to change or challenge them?”
老师:"在考虑什么是'正常的'和期望时,男女经常被提前设定 - 比如:倒垃圾是男人的活;护士是女人的工作;休息时间男孩踢球女孩跳绳或聊天;男孩善于举重,女孩善于跳舞。这类假设通常不是真的,并且会伤害人。它们会使得没有能力融入他该去的地方的人,感到困惑和无能,摧毁他们的自我认知,造成对'异常'人士的歧视。那些针对不同性取向,或者有学习障碍的,或者有精神病的,或者来自不同文化的人的假设,同样有害。在学校或社区里,每个人都应被接纳。你认为这些成见和假设是哪里来的?怎么改变?"

Students: “Stereotypes are usually formed when we do not have enough information. We can get rid of a lot of stereotypes just by finding out more about people who seem different. By being open-minded, observing and listening, asking questions, getting more information, and considering different perspectives, we can work to change stereotypes. We can understand people’s sexual orientations better, for example, by reading books that describe various types of families and relationships. Not everyone has a mother and a father – someone might have two mothers or two fathers (or just one parent or a grand?parent, a caregiver, or a guardian). We need to make sure that we don’t assume that all couples are of the opposite sex, and show this by the words we use. For example, we could use a word like ‘partner’ instead of ‘husband’ or ‘wife’. We need to be inclusive and welcoming.” “If we have newcomers from another country in our class, we can try to find out more about them, their culture, and their interests.” “If we hear things that are sexist, homophobic, or racist, we can show our support for those who are being disre?spected.” “If we hear someone using words like ‘crazy’ or ‘nuts’ to describe a person who has a mental illness, we can explain that mental illness is no different from other illnesses, and that we wouldn’t call someone names if they were suffering from any other illness.”

"成见的形成和我们缺乏知识信息有关。我们其实可以简单去除掉成见,只要我们多与不同的人解除。还可以通过开放的视野,观察倾听,问问题,获取更多信息,从不同的角度看问题,来改变成见。我们可以对人们的性取向有更好的了解,比如:读那些描述不同类型家庭和关系的书。并不是每个人都有一个母亲和一个父亲 - 有人有两个父亲或母亲(或者只有单亲,或是一个祖父母,一个照顾者,一个监护人)我们应确保我们不能自动就假设所有的伴侣关系中,性别都是相反的。用词上也要注意。比如,我们可以用'配偶'代替'丈夫'或'妻子'。我们应有包容心。"

"如果班里来的新人,我们应该多了解他,他们的文化,他们的兴趣。"

"如果我听到性别歧视,种族歧视,同性恋歧视的言论,我们可以表示对被歧视人的支持。"

"如果我们听到有人对精神病患者用'疯子','癜狂'之类的词,我们可以对他们解释,精神病和其他疾病没有不同,我们不可以侮辱人,当他们处在不论哪种疾病的痛苦中。"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表